View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

I love my PSP, I just downloaded the "trial version of PSE"
Can ya dupcate something (was in the "window" tab)

Eva can you refer any sites w/ tuts for PSP, I want to learn to shadow like the big girls, LOL

And ya know I had PSP 6 when I started playing w/ the program. I opened it up it looked scarey and it took me a year and half to open it again (anal, we know) LOL but once I did a few tags tuts I was off like a mad squirrel trying to find a nut!!! OMG with opening this PSE just now I want to shut my laptop and go crawl back in my corner...lol

Thanks everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaK View Post
I use CS5 the majority of the time -- but I started out using PSP. I was using PSP before I started scrapping -- I think it was PSP7 (that is how long ago it was). I LOVE PSP and still use PSPX2 on a regular basis. There are many things that are just easier to do in PSP than in CS5.

IMO it wouldn't be advantageous to buy PSE when you have PSP. The only reason I can think of is that there are more scrapping tutorials for PSE than there are for PSP. PSP is a stronger program and has more features than PSE. There are PSP tutorials out there -- quite a few of them. There are also quite a few scrappers here at SSD that use PSP. If you have a specific question -- simply post it in the forums. You might not get an immediate response -- but there will be someone who will know how to help.