View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Really want to get back into scrapping, and this is perfect!

9. January looks like... Take a photo looking out your front door or a window, standing on your driveway or front porch or even what your kids are wearing to school and scrap it! You'll see this challenge again and again throughout 2010, so choose a spot or subject which will illustrate the passage of time or seasons changing in an easy to capture photo. Plus new release 09/01/10 (LO created 11/01) , Chill Out by Dani Mogstad

10. Coloriffic! Use the following swatch as inspiration to create a layout.

19. Use a winter themed kit to scrap a non-themed layout.

21. Hand the camera off to your children or spouse and scrap a layout with photos taken from their point of view.

31 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

31a - Introduce Yourself with Basic Stats Plus new release 16/01/10 (LO created 20/01), Autobiography by Scrapkitchen

31b - 10 things I Love About Me Plus new release 16/01/10 (LO created 21/01), Autobiography by Scrapkitchen

31c - If I could live anywhere, it would be...Plus new release 23/01/10 (LO created 23/01), Clementine by Scrapkitchen

33 - Mini Badge Albums - This month we’re creating a mini album using plastic name badge holders, business card file or trading card keepers. Use one of the fabulous projects below as inspiration to create a mini album of your own that includes at least 6 two sided pages (12 mini pages total).

Bonus#3 Plus new release 23/01/10 (LO created 28/01), Sending All My Love by Misty Cato

Last edited by SusanBubble; 01-28-2010 at 06:33 AM.