View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 11:53 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm new to your work Brooke and I definitely see that you seem to be consistently bold and eclectic with your kits! so many wonderful options for us scrappers But yes, I know what you mean - some designers have very specific styles. I'm like you with my house too - I am drawn to things that I love. I have a particular affinity for stripes (what is that even all about??). if I dont' love it, I don't want it around!

:

Quote:
Originally Posted by YepBrook View Post
When I was in college taking art classes, style and voice was a HUGE thing and it always stressed me out because I never felt like one word or particular thing defined me. I think because one of my favorite things is to never stay the same for too long. I love to try new styles and find different ways to do things. I like to be eclectic. I like all the colors. All the patterns. This even goes for my house. It's a mess, style-wise, because I just buy what I like. I always admire artists and people who can keep their style consistent and really fine tune it. I have friends whose houses looks like they are from a catalog and fellow designers who you look at their kits and just KNOW it's them. I don't think I'm like that at all.

beckie_scraps on IG!