Thread: Your Username
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 01:34 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I love this!! I'm sure my 14-year old who is obsessed with mermaids and has been since she was itty bitty would as well!!

I was SO off...thought it was your birth year!

We call our daughter "Bay" or "B", some days even "Rosie" A lot of her friends call her "B" as well since they forget how to say Baleigh (prn bailey)

So I wonder if when she does the screenname thing she'll do some form of B, like "Bee" or something
I call her B because it's easier to type (and I don't have to worry about typing it wrong!) But when I physically talk to/about her I say her full name!

My best friend growing up was named Brenda! I also called her "b" or little b. One night at college she was staying in my dorm, and she had to leave for a meeting. I forgot to tell her something before she left, and so I went running after her yelling "B!" I think people thought I was being chased by a bee!

Australia is my dream vacation and when I had to come up with a username when I first joined forums, that was the first one I thought of. I do have another one for when that one is taken- Photobee or photoscrappingbee. I like photography, I like scrapping, and the bee just got added on like a busy-bee!