View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 01:59 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I plan to do this eventually. I've never printed my kids copies of the family albums or our vacation photobooks because I can't see them wanting to take that many books with them when they go. But I'm figuring that when they're seniors in high school I'm going to go back and select the most significant layouts to make them a couple of photobooks. Pages/topics I know I'll include are:

-Our annual photo with the extended family
-Their closest friends
-A layout from each school year that includes their teacher
-Pictures of the siblings together--I think the biggest challenge of the whole book will be picking just 3 or so per year that really capture their relationship
-Significant birthdays-I don't know yet if I'll include every single one
-Their yearly favorites page-I haven't been as good about doing these the last few years, so I have to get back into the habit. I used to just know the answers, but now they're all old enough that I need to do it as more of an interview rather than speaking for them
-Family photos
-Major accomplishments/interests/personality traits
-Big vacations, holidays, and events (weddings, graduations, etc.)
-Anything else I can't bear to leave out

LOL-there's no way I'm fitting all of this into the 2 or so books I was planning to make, is there? Can I really narrow it down to 10 or 12 pages a year? I may need to give them a digital copy of everything in whatever media format is popular 6+ years from now plus a few books.