View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 03:46 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

5 - Use the incredible portfolio of web designs at LeahCreates.com to inspire your next layout! Be sure to share which website inspired you too. - 2 pts

Used this one:
http://www.leahcreates.com/portfolio...l-storyteller/

7 - Use this photo as inspiration for your next LO by using a Kraft background, bright colored papers/elements and at least a little string. - 1 pt + 1 hybrid point

8 - Use this LO by Amy Tangerine as inspiration to create you own 'pie chart' layout - it can be about any subject! - 1 pt + 1 hybrid point

9 - This picture has three things i LOVE - hearts, whimsy and blocking! Use it as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt"]9 - This picture has three things i LOVE - hearts, whimsy and blocking! Use it as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt + 1 hybrid point

12. Shapes and Papers! Play around with your shape tool and use one of these quilt squares as inspiration for a fun paper pieced background. SEWING ROOM-2pts

17-Did you know SSD has some awesome tutorials? Use one on a layout. Make sure to link up to the tutorial you used!! - 2pts

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/t...ng-with-paper/

18-Opposites Attract! Are you clean and neat or a tad bit cluttery and messy? Take whatever your usual scrapping style is and embrace the opposite. If you are a clean Janet style scrapper then embrace the Cindy..if you scrap with tons of layers then embrace the clean lines. Have fun!! - 2pts (just loved the photo..it has nothing really to do w/the ch)

The style I'm working on is Rubia's 'Fun and Funky'!

20-Summer is in full swing on my side of the world. Use these fun summer colors on your next layout- 1pt PIZZA

21- Use a text path to journal in a circle or some other fun shape! - 2pts + 1 hybrid point

22. Use a ruler or another type of measurement as a focal point on your layout. - 1pt + 1 NR point (Heather Roselli - Honey Do LIst)(Kraig on picnic table)

24. Create an element made out of buttons for your layout, get creative! - 2pts + 1 NR point (Heather Roselli - Honey Do LIst) CARDBOARD BOATS

25. A touch of denim. Use denim somewhere on your layout. 1pt (MONEY)

28. Today was such a rainy day, and that is the pits when you are expecting sunshine. Scrap a layout about either a rainy day or a sunny day. Include elements or words, literal or not so literal featuring one of these topics. 2 pts BIKING

30. We are nearly half way through 2012, and in a moment today, I remembered my One Little Word for this year. So time for a check up. Create a layout about your One Little Word for this year... have you stuck to it? Forgotten about it? Ready to change it? If you never chose a word for this year, are you ready to? Be creative and create a layout about One Little Word you want to live by, or continue living by this year. -2 pts.

34 - Spoonful is an Australian magazine/portfolio that is just chockful of visual inspiration of all kinds of media! The mag's blog is no different--take a look-see and create a page directly inspired by anything you find here. - 1 pt.
http://spoonfulzine.com/?page_id=114

That guy with the white paint! I added some white paint!

36. Create a layout in tribute to your favorite father and include a list of questions and answers completed by one or all of his children. - Kraig 1 pt + 1 NR point

38. Read this great article about creating high drama landscape photos and then put the suggestions to the test. Scrap a page that highlights a photo of nature in all it's glory. -2 pts LAKE TAHOE

TOTAL POINTS: 33

Last edited by kristijoy; 06-25-2012 at 06:30 PM.