View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 20
Challenge points: 17
New Release points: 3

5 - Use the incredible portfolio of web designs at LeahCreates.com to inspire your next layout! Be sure to share which website inspired you too. - 2 pts (I used THIS one as inspiration)

10 - Use TRAVEL in the title of your LO and include journaling about where you dream of going one day or your favorite place you've been so far. - 2 pts

15-Eyecharts are a fun way to really personalize a layout and make a unique sentiment for somebody. Create a layout and use an eyechart somewhere on there! Here's a link to an eyechart maker if you need help making one www.eyechartmaker... - 1pt

16-Use one of these free fonts on a layout. (used Talking to the Moon) - 1pt +1 pt NR (Cindy Schneider Half Pack 45, released 6/9 posted 6/9)

17-Did you know SSD has some awesome tutorials? Use one on a layout. Make sure to link up to the tutorial you used!! - 2pts + 1 pt NR (Ignite the Night released 6/23 posted 6/26) I used the high pass tutorial to sharpen my pictures

18-Opposites Attract! Are you clean and neat or a tad bit cluttery and messy? Take whatever your usual scrapping style is and embrace the opposite. 2 pts

21- Use a text path to journal in a circle or some other fun shape! - 2pts

25. A touch of denim. Use denim somewhere on your layout. 1pt + 1pt NR (Penny Springmann This Life: July - released June 23rd, posted June 29th)

35 - Have some fun with your photos! Scrap a layout with series of photos and tack on captions--they may or may not have anything to do with the photos! - 2 pts.

38. Read this great article about creating high drama landscape photos and then put the suggestions to the test. Scrap a page that highlights a photo of nature in all it's glory. -2 pts

Last edited by Sherri Tierney; 07-01-2012 at 07:35 PM.