View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:28 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Me

3 - Use this amazing inspiration from Imagination Soup to create a layout which documents a day in the life of an inanimate object. - 2 pts

4 - Create a layout with a list of fabulous things you want to do this Summer! Alone or with kids, make it memorable. - 1 pt

5 - Use the incredible portfolio of web designs at LeahCreates.com to inspire your next layout! Be sure to share which website inspired you too. - 2 pts + 1 NR PT
Boardwalk Blues by Mari Koegelenberg and Karen Lewis

7 - Use this photo as inspiration for your next LO by using a Kraft background, bright colored papers/elements and at least a little string. - 1 pt + NR PT
New Release: Best Dad Ever by Shawna Clingerman, Jenn Barrette and Erica Zane

8 - Use this LO by Amy Tangerine as inspiration to create you own 'pie chart' layout - it can be about any subject! - 1 pt

9 - This picture has three things i LOVE - hearts, whimsy and blocking! Use it as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt

12. Shapes and Papers! Play around with your shape tool and use one of these quilt squares as inspiration for a fun paper pieced background. -2pts

13- Going old school! Use bluestardesign's gallery and find a fun paper layout to lift and recreate digi style! - 1pt +1 NR
New Release: I love me some Tracy by Darcy Baldwin

16-Use one of these free fonts on a layout. (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!) - 1pt + NR PT
This Life: June by Penny Springmann

17-Did you know SSD has some awesome tutorials? Use one on a layout. Make sure to link up to the tutorial you used!! - 2pts
Tutorial on White Space

18-Opposites Attract! Are you clean and neat or a tad bit cluttery and messy? Take whatever your usual scrapping style is and embrace the opposite. If you are a clean Janet style scrapper then embrace the Cindy..if you scrap with tons of layers then embrace the clean lines. Have fun!! - 2pts + 1 NR PT
All in the Family by Traci Reed and Studio Basic Designs
I LOVE to use templates but am venturing away from them...here's a layout with NO template!!!

21- Use a text path to journal in a circle or some other fun shape! - 2pts

25. A touch of denim. Use denim somewhere on your layout. 1pt

26. Use this photo checklist to capture your summer travels, whether it is across the country or across town. Select one of the photos from the list, and scrap it! -1 pt.

28. Today was such a rainy day, and that is the pits when you are expecting sunshine. Scrap a layout about either a rainy day or a sunny day. Include elements or words, literal or not so literal featuring one of these topics. -2 pts.

33 - Is there anyone in your life described this way? Or are you such a person in someone's life? Scrap a page about it. - 1 pt.

35 - Have some fun with your photos! Scrap a layout with series of photos and tack on captions--they may or may not have anything to do with the photos! - 2 pts.

BONUS CHALLENGE: Honey I Shrunk the Template 1 PT

Total Points: 31 PTS

New Release Points: 5
Hybrid Points:

Last edited by kim21673; 06-22-2012 at 02:15 PM.