View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Pts- 30
NR pts- 5

13- Going old school! Use bluestardesign's gallery and find a fun paper layout to lift and recreate digi style! - 1pt
NR-Hook Line and Sinker Melissa Bennett and Meg Mullens 6/2- 1pt

Portfolio #9 - This picture has three things i LOVE - hearts, whimsy and blocking! Use it as inspiration for your next LO. 1pt

Portfolio #12. Shapes and Papers! Play around with your shape tool and use one of these quilt squares as inspiration for a fun paper pieced background. 2 pts

Portfolio #30. We are nearly half way through 2012, and in a moment today, I remembered my One Little Word for this year. So time for a check up. Create a layout about your One Little Word for this year... have you stuck to it? Forgotten about it? Ready to change it? If you never chose a word for this year, are you ready to? Be creative and create a layout about One Little Word you want to live by, or continue living by this year. -2 pts.

Portfolio #35 - Have some fun with your photos! Scrap a layout with series of photos and tack on captions--they may or may not have anything to do with the photos! - 2 pts.

Portfolio #10 - Use TRAVEL in the title of your LO and include journaling about where you dream of going one day or your favorite place you've been so far. - 2 pts + 1 pt- NR-Trio Pack #3 by Cindy Schneider 6/9

Portfolio #5 - Use the incredible portfolio of web designs at LeahCreates.com to inspire your next layout! Be sure to share which website inspired you too. - http://www.leahcreates.com/portfolio...out-dietitian/ 2pts + 1pts - NR- 3d alphas by Libby Pritchett 6/9

Portfolio #16-Use one of these free fonts on a layout. (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!) 1 pt. + 1 NR- Dad You're My Hero by Jady Day Studio and Meg Mullens 6/9

Font is Champagne and Limousines

Portfolio #38. Read this great article about creating high drama landscape photos and then put the suggestions to the test. Scrap a page that highlights a photo of nature in all it's glory. -2 pts

Portfolio #21- Use a text path to journal in a circle or some other fun shape! 2 pts

Portfolio #7 - Use this photo as inspiration for your next LO by using a Kraft background, bright colored papers/elements and at least a little string. 1 pt + 1 NR pt Cherries Jubilee by Kristin Cronin-Barrow 6/16

Honey I Shrunk the Template.* This will be an easy point especially since SSD has the BEST template designers around.* Go though your template stash, find a favorite, and shrink it!* It’s a great way to use your templates again and make them look completely different.*1 pt

Template set 112 by Cindy Schneider at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Portfolio #28. Today was such a rainy day, and that is the pits when you are expecting sunshine. Scrap a layout about either a rainy day or a sunny day. Include elements or words, literal or not so literal featuring one of these topics. -2 pts.

Portfolio #17-Did you know SSD has some awesome tutorials? Use one on a layout. Make sure to link up to the tutorial you used!! - 2pts

Make Your Own Chevrons in Photoshop

Portfolio #25. A touch of denim. Use denim somewhere on your layout. 1pt

Portfolio #22. Use a ruler or another type of measurment as a focal point on your layout. - 1pt

Last edited by KayM; 06-26-2012 at 10:19 PM.