View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 12:53 AM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Choose Your Own Adventure in Scrapbooking: January 2024

Sweet Shoppers... it's here!

While we just started teasing our newest challenge system a few days ago on our socials and newsletter, we've been working on this new system for several months and I am so excited to finally share it with you!

You may recall that I asked our community if you wanted something new for 2024 a few months back, and after reading all of your replies and carefully considering things, I think we've come up with a challenge system that has something for everyone! Why? Because YOU get to choose the prompts that inspire YOU, so everyone's monthly adventure may be a little different. We've even included some This or That? prompts in this month's card for those of you who don't love change so you can ease into things. Take a peek...

As you can see, our newest adventure in scrapbooking is super straightforward because we've simplified things a little bit.

You simply need to...

Choose any 8 prompts to earn a 25% discount - or - Choose any 16 prompts to earn a 40% discount!

As you may have guessed, we're using an image to track this year's challenges! To save this month's tracker, simply right click on the image above and choose "save image as" option to save the .jpg to your computer to update throughout the month. Once you've completed a layout, simply pop a 145 x 145px image of your layout into the appropriate tracker spot (similar to our passport and bingo challenges of the past) and then post your completed FULL SIZE tracker image in this thread no later than 11:59pm ET on February 1st, 2024 to earn your Sweet Rewards!

This month's challenges and categories are packed with prompts that we hope inspire you to use your photos in a way that makes sense to YOU! From all about me pages (which you're welcome to scrap about yourself, a child or another person important to you) to product challenges, to technique or flashback challenges, we hope you find this new system inspiring... and flexible! We may even change up our categories from time to time... so it's a bit like challenge Jeopardy! You never know what will pop up next month, so we hope you'll check in to play along and get those pages scrapped!

Thanks to your feedback, we'll be extending the redemption period for Sweet Rewards to a 2 week period each month. This period may vary from month to month depending on other promotions or special offers going on in the shoppe.

Sweet Rewards earned in January will be redeemable between February 11th and 24th next month.

We know you love prizes and we do too! So this year we'll also be choosing two winners each month to win a gift certificate to the shoppe...

While that's pretty exciting, we're also adding the chance to win a whopping $250 gift certificate to the shoppe for those of you who play along for most of the year. If you're able to complete 16 challenges each month for 10 months in 2024, you'll be entered to win! We know you might need a month or two off, but this special chance is for our challenge enthusiasts. We'll choose one lucky winner to win our grand prize as a Happy New Year 2025, so be sure to play along each month for YOUR chance to win!

Finally, we've loved showing off our Babes' inspiring layouts over the past two years during our This or That? challenges. We don't want to say goodbye to that special feature, so I'm very proud to share that starting tomorrow, I'll be rolling out our very first Our Take Tuesday to give you a closer look at some of the challenges on this month's card!

We're super excited to share some insight (and eye candy) on how we approached this month's challenges, answer your questions, and see YOUR takes too! Look for this new feature on the first 3 Tuesdays of each month if you're looking for inspiration or just want to get involved. There may even be a surprise in store from time to time, so keep your eyes open.

Whew! I think that covers most of the basics. I'm sure I may have forgotten something, so if you have questions or anything is unclear, don't hesitate to ask!

Happy scrapping and thanks so much for being part of our sweet community of amazing scrapbookers!

We love you!

Robin & the team