View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 01:19 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjersti View Post
OMG - I laughed right out loud. I knew I liked you.
And I you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinCB View Post
I am a HORRIBLE mom and I never volunteer. My mom volunteered for EVERYTHING so I often feel bad I don't do the same.

I have really bad social anxiety (this last year has brought it on so bad) and while I don't use that as an excuse it makes it darn near impossible for me to gather up courage to go for stuff like that
I homeschooled for most of the girls elementary/middle school years so I never had the opportunity to do these fun things. I figured I had off today, why not volunteer my time. Now I'm wishing I hadn't because I have to listen to kids all day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsashbaugh View Post
Good luck at the Book Fair Wendy! I helped set up a book fair but not work it.

Today is getting a few chores done and then having lunch with my hubby. Today I'm trying to take it easy because tomorrow...well tomorrow I will be subbing for an all day kindergarten class. Haha...so wish me luck tomorrow!
I didn't know you taught!!! Can you come to my son's school in Dec/Jan and sub for him until his original teacher comes back? They will be losing their long-term sub that took over the first week of school due to a military move. They need a nice sub!

--------------------------------------------

And you guys, I didn't know I had to clean up the books.
I just thought I was there to make sure the kiddos didn't steal and to take their money when they got their books. No one said anything about cleaning, straightening up a mess!! In fact, they didn't tell me anything other than "we need volunteers"

Guess it's true---a sucker is born every day