View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 08:41 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrygutz View Post
I have tons of kits and templates that I bought but haven't find any chance to use yet. I realize that I am exerting more money to kits (hey, not that I am not happy about it!) than to photobooks. They go together right? And last month my husband was asking me about our daughter's 5th photobook and roadtrips, asking if I will still make the 5th, 6th, and 7th photobook because I'm buying kits but the last time I had a printed photobook was early last year.
Oh, don't even get me started on templates!! I have a preview folder that has 3,270 previews (with mostly 4 templates per preview)...I've probably only used 1 template from a couple hundred of those! I'll have templates for the rest of my life And, I keep buying them!

Quote:
zinzilahI am glad that the shop at least warns me against buying the same kit twice I tend to want the same kit more than once.
Oh.my.goodness! Right??! I can't tell you how many times I've added something to my cart only to find that I already own it

Quote:
nesser1981-I have a To Use Category in ACDsee that I tag all of my kits with. Sometimes I tag them with the subject, like Themed kits to use, Girl and boy kits.

When i'm organizing my photos to scrap, I always look through my kits to use stash first and see if it matches the photos, so I'll tag it along with those photos. Here's a screen shot of what I do.
That's a great way to organize, Vanessa! I keep saying I'm going to start organizing photos/kits in Trello, but haven't done it yet.