View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to xboxmom

Staking Claim to my Spot. Hopefully I can do some Challenges and get some scrappin' done.

#1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo = 1 pt.

I lifted Be Not

For Credits: Click me

#3 - Year In Review: Pop Culture - create a layout which features a Top 10 list of either your favorite Music, TV shows, Movies or Books from 2009. = 1pt.

Click to give love

#7 - Before I die... = 1 pt. Text says:
Before I die...I want to
raise all my kids.
Put all my kids through college.
See my daughter get married
Play with my grandchildren
See the Vatican and look up at the Sistine Chapel.
Backpack through Europe
Finish College
Own my House
Own my Own Business
Buy a vacation home on a lake.
Watch a sunrise with the love of my life.
Look for shooting stars on a blanket in the woods.
Laugh 'til I pee my pants.
Cry til I can't cry anymore
and Tell the people I love that I love them and make sure they really believe me.

Credits

#10- Coloriffic Challenge = 1 pt

Credits

#14 - January is National Hobby Month. Create a layout which celebrates your favorite hobby be it scrapbooking or something else. As an alternative, consider scrapping your husband or child's favorite hobby! =1 pt.

#15 - Get Graphic: Scrap a layout with NO shadows! = 1pt

#16 - Behind Closed Doors: Your Closet(s). Shoot it & scrap it, but DON'T clean it! = 1 pt

#18 The ipod/itunes silhouettes are iconic! Use them as a source of inspiration for a layout...=1pt.

#19 - Use a winter themed kit to scrap a non-themed layout. = 1 pt

Credits

#20 - Eyeball Benders: Use the macro setting on your camera to capture some of your family's favorite things from a whole new point of view (see the examples below) and scrap a whimsical and playful look at these "things". =1pt

#21. Hand the camera off to your children or spouse and scrap a layout with photos taken from their point of view. = 2 pts
Credits

#22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too) = 2PTS

#31a points= 5
Basics about Me

#31B 10 things I love about Me

#31c - If I could live anywhere, it would be...

#31d - If a song turned on when I walked in the room, it would be...

#31E If I had a Million..

#33 - Mini Badge Albums - This month we’re creating a mini album using plastic name badge holders, business card file or trading card keepers. Use one of the fabulous projects below as inspiration to create a mini album of your own that includes at least 6 two sided pages (12 mini pages total).

TOTAL PTS= 29

Last edited by xboxmom; 01-31-2010 at 02:48 PM.