View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

NR:3

2 - Music is a huge part of my life and makes me think of certain people I've known in the past or present. Make a "mixtape" of music that means something to you for important people in your life using a scrapbook layout. Do one for yourself, your husband, your kids, your best friend - get creative! - 1 pt per layout up to 5 points.

3 - They say good (and bad) things come in threes. Scrap 3 layouts each representing part of a famous trio! The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. His, Hers, Ours. Get creative! - 3 layouts for 5
Live

Laugh

Love

5 - What does your brain say to itself when you aren't saying it out loud to anyone else? Scrap it! - 2 pts.

7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt.

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points. 4pt/4pts + 1 NR point for Be True to You by Traci and Sugarplum Paperie ( uploaded 5/21/2012)

10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt.

11 - Jazz up the conversation! Use a question or two to inspire some journaling for a layout, or ask loved ones for their answers. - 1 pt.

14 - Have you taken advantage of the warmer weather? Use this list as inspiration and scrap two layouts with the results. - 2 pts.

17 - create a comic style layout! have fun with it, you could even play with photoshop filters and use special effects for your photos - 2 pts.

18. Thought provoking! Unfortunately I think this is something all of us have suffered with. Create a layout with what speaks to you from this image. Is there something you need to JUST STOP - 1 pt.

19. Scrap a layout with the five w's - who, what, when, where & why! - 1 pt.

20. I love the layered ruffles! Be inspired by the different patterns create your background using various patterns to create the same type of effect. 1- pt.

24 - Read this quote and then scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. 1 pt

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt. NR 1 pt Julie's America: Harbor released 5/5/2012

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts.

29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 pts+ 1 NR pt BIWYM: Somebodys Baby released 5/5/212 LO uploaded 5/10/12

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥

Last edited by haydensmommy217; 05-21-2012 at 06:31 PM.