View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 22

base pts: 15
NR points: 7

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout.
1 pt. Nettio:

1 pt. Jady Day Studio (+1 NR pt - 4/28, posted 4/29)

1 pt. Studio Basic Designs

21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts.
2 Pts + 1 NR Pt (4/28 posted 4/30)

22-Create a layout using this as a guide for photo placement. One large & 3 smaller directly underneath. 1 pt.
1 Point + 1 NR Point (3/31 posted 4/6)

25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point 1 pt.
1 Point

27-Tag... you're it! I use tags on my layouts alot, but for this challenge I want you to embellish or decorate a tag and feature it on your layout. Better yet, make some awesome hybrid tags to earn an extra point! - 1 pt.
1 Point

30. It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative! - 1 pt.
1 Point + 1 NR Point (4/7 posted 4/13)

31-Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts
2 Points + 1 NR Point (4/6 posted 4/9)

32-I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts
2 Points + 1 NR Point (4/13 posted 4/18)

38-Spring isn’t only time for cleaning up your house. It’s also time spruce up yourself. Be inspired by this article from the Purpose Fairy blog and then create a journaling heavy layout that talks about what thing you could give up in your life that would make you a happier person. – 2 pts
2 Points + 1 NR Point (4/21 posted 4/24)

Total Points: 22

Last edited by britaneejean; 05-01-2012 at 02:22 PM.