Thread: 2016 PLers?!
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 10:34 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I've been thinking about this and struggling with this for the last couple months. 2015 will be my third year of PL and each year I've completed a 2 page layout for each week. Each year I've completed the project and printed an album. My family loves these albums-more than my traditional pages. Last month we unexpectedly lost my healthy 66 year old mother in law and seeing her in the pages made the whole project worth it. (It's so odd to literally see her there one week and not the next.)

For a month or so I thought about going totally simple (and taking the crap out of scrapbooking if you know what I mean). And then I look at all my beautiful SSD products and think that I can't bear to not use my pretty journal cards and I can't bear to not purchase the gorgeous PL new releases. So, I think I decided to pretty much do the same thing I've been doing for the last 3 years?
Maybe I'll commit to journal cards only and no embellishments?

I have used Nettio's title cards for the last 3 years as I just keep modifying the dates on the them. Last year I tried to convince her to release some new ones. I think I'll at least change to a different title card.

I used kraft color background for the first 2 years and used white this year.

I'm anxious to hear other people's thoughts on the topic.

I almost started a similar thread myself.