Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default 50% off at Adoramapix - go try their fab photo books!

For those of you who have been wanting to try Adoramapix's photo books, today only you can get 50% off! Their books are beautiful and I guarantee it will be tons better than any Shutterfly book you've printed.

-It's pronounced Meeeegan... get it RIGHT!
Old 11-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Thanks for sharing. I've been spending the last couple of hours getting my book together, and as I had everything done ready for print I was told my LO was beyond the possible cutting edge... Even though I just did fit to the page on each. Which means, I have to go back and re-size them manually to fit and I had 50 pages.

My question is, because I might still do this because of all I've heard about them, is do they print with white edges on each page? Since the LO's have to be resized inside the box to not get cut off?

Pouring my creative self into perfection made by Ju Kneipp
Old 11-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Julia, check if they ship to Europe. Last time I checked they didn't, but that was some time ago.

Old 11-08-2011, 06:57 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia View Post
Thanks for sharing. I've been spending the last couple of hours getting my book together, and as I had everything done ready for print I was told my LO was beyond the possible cutting edge... Even though I just did fit to the page on each. Which means, I have to go back and re-size them manually to fit and I had 50 pages.

My question is, because I might still do this because of all I've heard about them, is do they print with white edges on each page? Since the LO's have to be resized inside the box to not get cut off?
That is weird. I didn't resize mine at all. I printed a 8x8 book and uploaded my 12x12 files and it was fine. No, they don't print white edges if you make sure the photos fill the entire page.

-It's pronounced Meeeegan... get it RIGHT!
Old 11-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Wish I had time to put one together today... maybe next time.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia View Post

Before you resize, maybe it would help if you posted a screenshot. Someone might come up with a suggestion. I learned the hard way when pages of my calendar were brutally cut with ArtsCow, and there was a way to prevent that. But unless you post a screenshot I don't think we can figure out what's the problem.