Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2013, 10:13 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm
Default Calendar help, please!

I'm tragically behind on scrapping this year, and I doubt I'll be able to make it up in time to make my own calendars. I was looking at this awesome calendar set which looks like it would totally save my Christmas. But where do you print something like this? I usually use Shutterfly to print my calendars, but they seem to only have an 8x11 (not 8.5x11) option and there's no option to replace the calendar grid with a custom image. If I can't use Shutterfly, where do I go? I really don't want to spend a ton to have them printed.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:29 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I haven't done calendars for a few years now (because I am terrible at planning ahead!!) but I think the last time I ordered I got them from here:
http://www.overnightprints.com/calendars

I've also gotten them from Artscow but they took FOREVERRRRRR. All of the other places that I tried that included custom bottoms (I really wanted the bottoms to match!) had really confusing software and I never did order.

siggy by the incredibly amazing Jacinda
Old 11-17-2013, 10:51 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

There was a recent thread about this, and someone else said they have theirs printed at MyPicTales. I'm not familiar with that site... I use overnight prints but I order early, like last week. They seem to be all over the map in terms of delivery.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:06 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I've always ordered from Shutterfly, and when I measure last year's calendars they're 8.5x11. I'd check that nothing has changed by uploading a jpg of a paper cropped to 8.5x11 with a smaller 8x11 paper on top of it and see what happens when you place it onto a calendar page. Or, see if Shutterfly says the "8x11" calendars are 17x11 when opened.