Sweet Shoppe Designs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Brodo gettin her Swerb on

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to ColleenSwerb
Exclamation World Card Making Day!

Hey Hey Sweet Shoppers! Today (10/2) is World Card Making Day and to celebrate, Julie is giving away this fantastic card template as a freebie!

I have 2 samples that I made, but after being unexpectedly without internet I don't have the photos ready to show you all. I promise I'll get them up tomorrow morning!

Now to make this a little bit more fun, we're going to have a hybrid card contest! I want to see some gorgeous new hybrid cards that you whip up between now and sunday night at midnight (EST). One random winner will be chosen to win a $10 coupon to Julie's store! You don't have to use the template to be entered into the drawing, but you do have to share a new card that's never been in the galleries before. Just post here in the thread with an image and a link to the gallery page so we can all leave each other some lovin'!

Have fun with this, I can't wait to see what you all whip up!

ETA: Here are the 2 cards I made with this awesome template from Julie! A boy card and a girl card using Meg's new Cute as a Button Boy/Girl kits!

ETA: Congrats to Helen Vader who was our random winner for this challenge! I'll be PMing you with your coupon code.
Thanks so much to everyone that played along!

Last edited by ColleenSwerb; 10-04-2010 at 09:28 AM.