Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Nook owners -

Did you know every Friday they have a free book download? I just found out a few weeks ago. I don't think they're have-toead books, well, so far for me they haven't been, but being free, I'm going to check them out! This week, it's a collection of horror stories, which I'm hoping I'll love, since I love horror!

Just wanted to post and let you know in case any of you didn't. I had my Nook since Christmas and only just found out when my SIL mentioned it. I just go to their site and search free fridays every friday!
Old 05-18-2012, 12:31 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Yes - it's great! And be sure to read the comment by Spec under the blog post - he always posts a ton of other free books, by genre. I used to download almost everything...then never got around to reading them. So I'm more picky now.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:37 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I have to make a trip to B&N because I have no charger. The one that came with it broke and then I bought one and it broke. B&N online customer service was not very helpful since it was registered under my husbands name and email and I emailed from my email address.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I've gotten some good Free Friday Nook Books, but they're not all winners. The one I'm reading now was actually a FF book form a few months ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryinaz View Post
Yes - it's great! And be sure to read the comment by Spec under the blog post - he always posts a ton of other free books, by genre. I used to download almost everything...then never got around to reading them. So I'm more picky now.
It's kind of like when we first started digi scrapping isn't it? It's free - download it!!