Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 08-31-2013, 08:03 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default September 2013: Challenge Portfolio & Tracker

Hey hey Sweet Shoppers!

We're in the home stretch of 2013, and there are just 4 challenge portfolios to go! We have a special surprise in store for those of you who have participated throughout the year coming up in December, so now is a great time to get involved without challenges so you don't miss out! If you're new to our challenge system, it may be helpful to read the overview of our challenge system in our 2013 Portfolio Guide!

To participate in this month's challenges you can visit our September 2013 challenge pinboard at pinterest to check out the scrumptious inspiration posted by our challenge team for you to create a portfolio from this month OR you can download our absolutely scrumptious September 2013 Challenge Idea Book!

As promised, it's a .pdf of layouts from our amazing staffers which will showcase each challenge one at a time so you get ideas on how to turn some of our wacky ideas into actual pages which showcase the memories and photos you love!

Now instead of reading a challenge and wondering how to make it work, you'll have some amazing inspiration for each and every pin right at your fingertips. Best of all, if Pinterest isn't for you, each pin, challenge and point value is included right there in the idea book, so you can download and start scrapping and earning points right away!

As we've done in the past, you'll be using this thread to claim a spot to track your own progress and points. Each challenge will have not only visual inspiration for you, but also a verbal prompt and a point value too. Simply complete a layout for the challenge and post it in your tracker thread as always to earn your points!

For September, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on October 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, you can have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from previous months to see how it's done, but here are the basics...

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to the tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbers shown above each challenge at Pinterest and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout. For more information, visit the Portfolio FAQ.

Don't forget, we've lowered the points you need to earn rewards to the following scale...

10 points = 20% discount
20 points = 30% discount
30 points = 40% discount

So get busy scrapping and earning those rewards for the most scrumptious summer full of sweet stuff ever!

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum.

Happy Scrapping!

Robin

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 10-23-2013 at 10:36 AM.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:45 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

ME! (hehe....kept refreshing hoping I would be the first and I did it! )

Total = 31 points

2. Walt Disney quote

2 points

8. Fall colors with summer photos + NR Seasons Change 9/7

3 points

10. Interesting Angles (Yamaha)

2 points

11. Project Life Cards + NR My Guy 9/7

3 points

12. Just Let Go

2 points

14. Simple is Better + NR Splendiferous 9/7

3 points

17. 9th page, 9th layout (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...omfort&cat=500)

2 points

19. I am as Brave.. + NR Life 101 9/7

3 points

20. 5 Pictures to tell a story

2 points

21. Visual Identity

2 points

22. Quote Inspiration + NR Beauty in Everything 9/7

3 points

26. Music

2 points

29. Envelope Inspiration

2 points

Last edited by lovely1m; 09-17-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:50 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

POINTS- 31
#2 Pick a quote from Disney and use it o your page. 2pts Hail mary nr NR1=3 pts

#3 coarkboard 2 pts

#6 We love all the doodles with the images tellling us a story. Use this idea when working on your next page. 2 pts

#8 Create a lo with fall colors to highlight your summer or end of summer photo 2 pts

11- Use journaling cards in an unexpected way- 2 pts

#11 Let go. Be wild and crazy 2 pts

#13 Make a lo like this of just pictures, word and a few embellies. 2 pts hIL Mry NR1=3 pts

#14 - Sometimes simple is better. Be inspired by this typographic lo. 2pts

#20 - If you had to tell a story through five images of your face (or someone else’s) over the course of your life, what photos would
you choose and what part of the story do each of them tell? Scrap it! - 2 pts

22- draw insiration from this awesome quote and create a page about things you carry in your heart. 2pts

23- Reciepe Challenge. 2 lg buttons, paint, 2 arrows that are long, 2 tickets, hand written journaling , dymo tape alpha. and one photo. 2 pts

24 - Heart Mapping is a neat way to document things that you love, are important to you, make you happy, etc. Use this blog post
as inspiration to create a scrapbook page that documents your own heart map! - 2 pts +1 NR lauren Greir TME

#29 Use an idea from embossing envelopes as inspiration on font work 2 pts nr 1 pt=3 pts

#30 Create a lo where your multi word title is cut out of your backround with a different patterned paper showing through each word. 2pts.

Last edited by scrapapictur; 10-01-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:19 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

me
Old 08-31-2013, 11:27 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me!
Old 08-31-2013, 11:49 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

Old 09-01-2013, 12:26 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points 2 points

Challenge Points 2 points
New Release Points 0 points
Hybrid Points 0 points

My spot.... hoping to get more than 10 points this month!

30 - This layout makes me soo happy! Create a layout where your multi-word title is cut out of your background with a different patterned paper showing through each word! - 2 pts.

New Siggy Coming Soon

Last edited by Jengerbread88; 09-03-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:35 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot..fingers crossed i will actually get some points this month
Old 09-01-2013, 02:27 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Total : 31 pts
base challenge : 26 pts + NR : 5 pts

3 - We know school is out for most of you, but that board is SO cool! Be inspired by this and create your next page. And yes, you have to use at least one cork board paper or element. - 2 pts

7. Create a layout that uses Texting Lingo as the title. LOL! - 2 pts

8. September is that time of year in the Northern Hemisphere that summer gives way to fall. Create a page that uses the fall colors to highlight your summer, or end of summer, photos. - 2 pts + 1pt NR

11 - Not a Project Life Scrapper? Tired of all the journaling cards on the market because you just don't know what to do with them? Take some tips from Sugarbabe Tronesia and use those journaling cards in an unexpected way on your non-Project Life layout! - 2pts + 1pt NR

10. Chose one of these angled website designs to inspire a layout that features interesting angles. Tell us which of the websites inspired your layout. - 2 pts + 1pt NR

12 - We all have a tendency to overthink our layouts. But what if we didn't have control + z? Create a layout where you just put it all out there on the page and LET GO. Either art journaling style, or wild and crazy, let go of the perfection of digital scrapbooking - and tell us how you did! - 2pts + 1pt NR

15 - I love this article on how to draw inspiration from furniture and home displays to create scrapbook layouts! There are templates offered as examples, but we want you to try it out for yourself! Link us up to the photo you drew inspiration from. - 2pts.

using this image as inspiration:

17 - Go to the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, go to the 9th page of the gallery and pick the 9th layout on that page. Scraplift that page! Make sure you credit your lift! 2 pt

the LO :

18 - What other understatements can you think of? Use them in a layout - 2 pts + 1pt NR

21. There are so many gorgeous simple design examples on this listing. Find one and use it as a jumping point for creating the background of your next page. 2 pt.

22. This is one of my favorite quotes. Draw inspiration from it and create a page about the things you carry in your heart. The quote does not have to be used. 2 pt.

23. I love this page! Use it as the base for a recipe challenge. You must include 2 large buttons, paint, 2 arrows that are long, 2 tickets, one photo, "handwritten" journaling and a dynamo tape alpha. 2pt

30 - This layout makes me soo happy! Create a layout where your multi-word title is cut out of your background with a different patterned paper showing through each word! - 2 pts.

Last edited by eve11ne; 09-29-2013 at 06:51 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:01 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

16 points
0 of 5 NR

4 - All in your head! Tell us, in a black and white page, some of your oldest memories. - 2 pts

7 - Create a layout that uses Texting Lingo as the title. LOL! - 2 pts

10 - Chose one of these angled website designs to inspire a layout that features interesting angles. Tell us which of the websites inspired your layout. - 2 pts
Yamaha

11 - Not a Project Life Scrapper? Tired of all the journaling cards on the market because you just don't know what to do with them? Take some tips from Sugarbabe Tronesia and use those journaling cards in an unexpected way on your non-Project Life layout! - 2pts

17 - Go to the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, go to the 9th page of the gallery and pick the 9th layout on that page. Scraplift that page! Make sure you credit your lift! - 2 pt

25 - Let's play with our photos a little bit! Split a photo however you like, and have all but one piece in Black & White - 2 pts

26 - Music plays such a large part in the lives of many people. Certain songs can trigger memories, emotions, and deep responses from you. Scrap a page about a song that has a deep meaning to you and why. - 2 pt

30 - Create a layout where your multi-word title is cut out of your background with a different patterned paper showing through each word! - 2 pts.

Last edited by lorryfach; 09-30-2013 at 02:20 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:21 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Here I am.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:48 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My spot
Old 09-01-2013, 07:54 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

TOTAL: 21 pts

8. September is that time of year in the Northern Hemisphere that summer gives way to fall. Create a page that uses the fall colors to highlight your summer, or end of summer, photos. - 2 pts. +1 NR pt

9 - What does your coffee say to you each morning? Be inspired by Jennifer Cook's Pinterest Board - "What My Coffee Says To Me" and create a page that features any kind of coffee/tea cup and a saying or quote that illustrates what your coffee/tea says to you. Be creative and think outside the box! - 2 pts +1NR pt

10. Chose one of these angled website designs to inspire a layout that features interesting angles. Tell us which of the websites inspired your layout. - 2 pts +1 NR pt inspired by the Unfold website design

11 - Not a Project Life Scrapper? Tired of all the journaling cards on the market because you just don't know what to do with them? Take some tips from Sugarbabe Tronesia and use those journaling cards in an unexpected way on your non-Project Life layout! - 2pts + 1 NR pt

14. Sometimes, simple is better. Be inspired by this typographic poster to create a layout. - 2pts

23. I love this page! Use it as the base for a recipe challenge. You must include 2 large buttons, paint, 2 arrows that are long, 2 tickets, one photo, "handwritten" journaling and a dynamo tape alpha. 2pts

25 - Let's play with our photos a little bit! Split a photo however you like, and have all but one piece in Black & White - 2 pts. +1 NR pt

29 - Use one of these awesome ideas for addressing an envelope as the inspiration for the font work on your next page! Get creative! - 2 pts

Last edited by hollyxann; 09-28-2013 at 09:17 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:03 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

total: 31 pts.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (kit from Heather - uploaded 9/2) 2 - You know who gave great quote? Walt Disney did! I can look at quotes of his and find something to go with just about anything. So that's what I want you to do! Go and pick a quote from Disney and use it on your page.

[B]2pts.[https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...f-1st.jpg?8522/B] 4 - All in your head! Tell us, in a black and white page, some of your oldest memories.

2pts. 11 - Not a Project Life Scrapper? Tired of all the journaling cards on the market because you just don't know what to do with them? Take some tips from Sugarbabe Tronesia and use those journaling cards in an unexpected way on your non-Project Life layout!

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 9/5) 15 - I love this article on how to draw inspiration from furniture and home displays to create scrapbook layouts! There are templates offered as examples, but we want you to try it out for yourself! Link us up to the photo you drew inspiration from.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 9/4) 17 - Go to the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, go to the 9th page of the gallery and pick the 9th layout on that page. Scraplift that page! Make sure you credit your lift!
I lifted this one: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...he-zoo&cat=500

10 pts. 28 - Hybrid Challenge - Create a hybrid mini album that uses at least 5 pocket scrapping journal/filler cards and has at least 7 pages. You can use any size or binding technique you like.

2pts. 30 - This layout makes me soo happy! Create a layout where your multi-word title is cut out of your background with a different patterned paper showing through each word!

5pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 9/3) 31 - The photography at ChubbyCheek is absolutely scrumptious. Go drool at the images on their blog and then stage a scene for a special photo shoot, photographing all of the details and happy moments that come from your session. Scrap at least 7 images from a single creative photo shoot!

Last edited by sigmakap95; 09-26-2013 at 10:16 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:26 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Here, that's me!
Old 09-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My spot for this month!

8. September is that time of year in the Northern Hemisphere that summer gives way to fall. Create a page that uses the fall colors to highlight your summer, or end of summer, photos. - 2 pts.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ***********
2 - Challenge Points
NR Points
Hybrid Points
Total Points - 2

Last edited by LoriJ; 09-21-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:08 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points 24
NR points 2
hybrid points 0

7 - Create a layout that uses “texting lingo” as the title. LOL! - 2 pt

8 - September is that time of year in the Northern Hemisphere that summer gives way to fall. Create a page that uses the fall colors to highlight your summer, or end of summer, photos. - 2 pts + 1 NR pt, using Golden Hour by Jenn Barrette released 9-14, lo posted 9-16

Sept Challenge 9 - What does your coffee say to you each morning? Be inspired by Jennifer Cook’s Pinterest Board - “What My Coffee Says To Me”
and create a page that features any kind of coffee/tea cup and a saying or quote that illustrates what your coffee/tea says to you. Be creative and think outside the box! - 2 pts

Sept Challenge 16 - Use any one of these fun prompts on a layout--either have your kids write it down or ask them and record their answers. Either way, it’s an interesting story! - 2 pts Using the prompt: 6. Describe your favorite character from a book, a movie, or television.

Sept Challenge: 17 - Go to the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery,
go to the 9th page of the gallery and pick the 9th layout on that page. Scraplift that page! Make sure you credit your lift! - 2 pts
Lifting this LO by Gemma https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ve-you&cat=500

challenge 19 - This is a cute list to get others involved ina page! Use some or all of this list and createa page about your child, spouse or yourself! - 2 pts

26 - Music plays such a large part in the lives of many people. Certain songs can trigger memories, emotions, and deep responses from you. Scrap a page about a song that has a deep meaning to you and why. - 2 pts + 1NR pt using Let the Wind Carry You by Shawna Clingerman and Lauren Grier released 9/21 lo posted 9/23

Sept challenge 27 - Find a journal prompt from the Sept. 2012 blog archive on Sunday Scribblings and use it as a inspiration to create a journal heavy layout! - 2 pts

Sept challenge 29 - Use one of these awesome ideas for addressing an envelope as the inspirationfor the font work on your next page! Get creative! - 2 pts
using this one as inspiration http://pinterest.com/pin/340092209331130050/

30 - Create a layout where your multi-word title is cut out of your background with a different patterned paper showing through each word! - 2 pts

32 - By The Numbers: This year we’re focusing on creating a collection of layouts that tell our story in numbers. This month we want you to focus on math, formulas & percent pages! Create a layout which features a math formula that describes an event. 1+1=2 for a wedding, 2+1=3 for your first baby, 2+2=4 for the birth of twins, etc. Get creative and have fun! - 2 pts

Last edited by tanyiadeskins; 09-23-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:02 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

My spot
Old 09-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Points = 17pts
NR = 5pts

2 - We all have a tendency to overthink our layouts. But what if we didn't have control + z? Create a layout where you just put it all out there on the page and LET GO. Either art journaling style, or wild and crazy, let go of the perfection of digital scrapbooking - and tell us how you did! - 2pts. (NR - Mixed Media Mashups No. 7 by Krystal Hartley - 09/07/13) = 3pts

4 - All in your head! Tell us, in a black and white page, some of your oldest memories. - 2 pts. (NR - Superstitious by Libby - 09/28/13) = 3pts

8. September is that time of year in the Northern Hemisphere that summer gives way to fall. Create a page that uses the fall colors to highlight your summer, or end of summer, photos. - 2 pts. (NR - In a Nutshell by Libby and Erica - 09/14/13) = 3pts

11 - Not a Project Life Scrapper? Tired of all the journaling cards on the market because you just don't know what to do with them? Take some tips from Sugarbabe Tronesia and use those journaling cards in an unexpected way on your non-Project Life layout! - 2pts (NR - Art and Soul by Libby Pritchett & Jenn Barrette - 09/21/13) = 3pts

14. Sometimes, simple is better. Be inspired by this typographic poster to create a layout. - 2pts

22. This is one of my favorite quotes. Draw inspiration from it and create a page about the things you carry in your heart. The quote does not have to be used. 2 pt. (NR - Bent by Libby Pritchett - 09/07/13) = 3pts

Points = 17pts
NR = 5pts

Last edited by chastml; 10-01-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 10 points

2 - You know who gave great quote? Walt Disney did! I can look at quotes of his and find something to go with just about anything. So that's what I want you to do! Go and pick a quote from Disney and use it on your page. - 2 pts.

8. September is that time of year in the Northern Hemisphere that summer gives way to fall. Create a page that uses the fall colors to highlight your summer, or end of summer, photos. - 2 pts.

10. Chose one of these angled website designs to inspire a layout that features interesting angles. Tell us which of the websites inspired your layout. - 2 pts Inspired by Wixel

18 - What other understatements can you think of? Use them in a layout - 2pts.

Total: 10 points

Last edited by abm234; 09-19-2013 at 07:16 PM.
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 6 pts

1 - Use this fun graphic as inspiration to create your own "family tree" layout. Be creative! - 2 pts.

13. Make a layout like this one, made up of just pictures, words and a few embellishments. 2pts.

25 - Let’s play with our photos a little bit! Split
a photo however you like, and have all but
one piece in Black & White - 2 pts
The sidewalks in the photo give the impression that the color section is a grid like the rest but that is actually only one piece.

Last edited by deebirks; 09-03-2013 at 08:23 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

My spot
Old 09-01-2013, 03:48 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My spot! After taking August off, I can't wait to get started on Sept.

2-Pick a quote from Walt Disney and use it on your page. 2 pts + 1 NR pt (Cindy Schneider's Half Pack 94, released 9/14, posted 9/20)

3-Be inspired by a bulletin board. Must use cork element(s) or paper. 2 pts

11-Use journal cards in an unexpected way (here as a title) in a non-Project Life layout. 2 pts

15-Be inspired by one of the home dec photos shown. I used this one. 2 pts

22 - Draw inspiration from this awesome quote and create a page about the things
you carry in your heart. The quote does not have to be used. - 2 pts

25 - Let’s play with our photos a little bit! Split a photo however you like, and have all but one piece in Black & White - 2 pts

29-Be inspired for your font work by the envelopes shown on this Pinterest board. I incorporated several ideas in the font-based part of my title. (Using a tag, angled lines of text next to straight lines of text, mixed font sizes) 2 pts

30 - This layout makes us soo happy! Create a layout where your multi-word title is cut out of your background with a different patterned paper showing through each word! - 2 pts

32 - By The Numbers: Create a layout which features a math formula that describes an event. 1+1=2 for a wedding, 2+1=3 for your first baby, 2+2=4 for the birth of twins, etc. Get creative and have fun! - 2 pts

Sept. Blog bonus challenge-apples, school supplies, and alphabet paper inspired by the top left image-1 pt

Total pts: 20 pts
New Release pts: 1
Hybrid pts:

Last edited by rach3975; 10-01-2013 at 11:21 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Gonna try even though school (work) is here again!
Old 09-02-2013, 12:06 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:06 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

6 - Love all doodles with images telling us a story here. Use this idea when working on your next page.
2 pts + 1pt NR = 3pts

11 - Not a Project Life Scrapper? Tired of all the journaling cards on the market because you just don't know what to do with them? Take some tips from Sugarbabe Tronesia and use those journaling cards in an unexpected way on your non-Project Life layout! - 2pts

30 - This layout makes me soo happy! Create a layout where your multi-word title is cut out of your background with a different patterned paper showing through each word!
2 pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Falling Leaves by Mari (released 9/20)

Last edited by navaja77; 09-30-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:07 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points=28
New Release points=3
Total Points=31

2 - You know who gave great quote? Walt Disney did! I can look at quotes of his and find something to go with just about anything. So that's what I want you to do! Go and pick a quote from Disney and use it on your page. - 2 pts.

3 - We know school is out for most of you, but that board is SO cool! Be inspired by this and create your next page. And yes, you have to use at least one cork board paper or element. - 2 pts

7. Create a layout that uses Texting Lingo as the title. LOL! - 2 pts

9 - What does your coffee say to you each morning? Be inspired by Jennifer Cook's Pinterest Board - "What My Coffee Says To Me" and create a page that features any kind of coffee/tea cup and a saying or quote that illustrates what your coffee/tea says to you. Be creative and think outside the box! -2 pts

10. Chose one of these angled website designs to inspire a layout that features interesting angles. Tell us which of the websites inspired your layout. - 2 pts I used the image Skidpasset for inspiration.

15 - I love this article on how to draw inspiration from furniture and home displays to create scrapbook layouts! There are templates offered as examples, but we want you to try it out for yourself! Link us up to the photo you drew inspiration from. - 2pts. I used the Photo "The Shelf" as inspiration.

16 - Use any one of these fun prompts on a layout--either have your kids write it down or ask them and record their answers. Either way, it's an interesting story! - 2pts.

17 - Go to the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, go to the 9th page of the gallery and pick the 9th layout on that page. Scraplift that page! Make sure you credit your lift! 2 pt+1NR Simply Me released 8/30 and posted 9/3)

22. This is one of my favorite quotes. Draw inspiration from it and create a page about the things you carry in your heart. The quote does not have to be used. 2 pt.

25 - Let's play with our photos a little bit! Split a photo however you like, and have all but one piece in Black & White - 2 pts. + 1 NR(Shades Of Autumn released 9/21 and posted 9/21)

30 - This layout makes me soo happy! Create a layout where your multi-word title is cut out of your background with a different patterned paper showing through each word! - 2 pts + 1 NR (The Bright Side released 9/14 and posted 9/15)

32 - By The Numbers- 2 pts.

Last edited by jennpage; 10-01-2013 at 01:59 AM.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:04 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

My spot right here! Hopefully this month I'll do better than last month!! Haha!
Old 09-08-2013, 05:42 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 18

2 - Go and pick a quote from Disney and use it on your page. - 2 pts. + 1hybrid point

12 - Create a layout where you just put it all out there on the page and LET GO. - 2pts.

17 - Go to the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, go to the 9th page of the gallery and pick the 9th layout on that page. Scraplift that page! 2 pt

26. Scrap a page about a song that has a deep meaning to you and why. 2 pt + 1NR 9/14

30 - Create a layout where your multi-word title is cut out of your background with a different patterned paper showing through each word! - 2 pts + 1NR It's Fall Y'all 9/21

31 - Scrap at least 7 images from a single creative photo shoot! - 5 pts.

Last edited by kristipy; 09-30-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:38 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS = 12

17 - Go to the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, go to the 9th page of the gallery and pick the 9th layout on that page. Scraplift that page! Make sure you credit your lift! 2 pt
scraplift of Tracyfish's fall

2 pts

18 - What other understatements can you think of? Use them in a layout - 2pts.

23. I love this page! Use it as the base for a recipe challenge. You must include 2 large buttons, paint, 2 arrows that are long, 2 tickets, one photo, "handwritten" journaling and a dynamo tape alpha. 2pt

2 pts

25 - Let's play with our photos a little bit! Split a photo however you like, and have all but one piece in Black & White - 2 pts.

2 pts

30 - This layout makes me soo happy! Create a layout where your multi-word title is cut out of your background with a different patterned paper showing through each word! - 2 pts

2 pts

Last edited by sarahtawisha; 09-17-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!

20 pt.

1 - Use this fun graphic as inspiration to create your own "family tree" layout. Be creative! - 2 pts.

4 - All in your head! Tell us, in a black and white page, some of your oldest memories. - 2 pts
I scraplifted my own page https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ritage&cat=500

5 - How cute is that?! Use this idea on your next page by including (or comparing) some handwriting from each of your family members. - 2 pts.

I lifted this one- https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-3f3b-&cat=500

25 - Let's play with our photos a little bit! Split a photo however you like, and have all but one piece in Black & White - 2 pts.

26. Music plays such a large part in the lives of many people. Certain songs can trigger memories, emotions, and deep responses from you. Scrap a page about a song that has a deep meaning to you and why. 2 pt.

Last edited by Beebo; 09-30-2013 at 03:05 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Yeah! I scrapped! Here's my spot
---
Challenge #2 - Use a Walt Disney Quote - 2 pts

---
Challenge #7 - Create a layout that uses “texting lingo” as the title. LOL! - 2 its

--
Challenge #17 - Go to the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, go to the 9th page of the gallery and pick the 9th layout on that page. Scraplift that page! Make sure you credit your lift! - 2 pts (layout lifted "Kiss Me Goodnight" by Milmomma)
New Release - "My Guy" by Zoe Pearn and Shawna Clingerman - 1NR

---
Challenge #26 - Music plays such a large part in the lives of many people. Certain songs can trigger memories, emotions, and deep responses from you. Scrap a page about a song that has a deep meaning to you and why. - 2 pts

---
Challenge #32 - By The Numbers - 2 pts

Last edited by tsbegley; 09-13-2013 at 11:54 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:11 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 31 (5 NR)

7. Use texting lingo in your layout - 2 pts

8. Fall Colors for End of Summer Page - 2 pts + 1NR (Fall Into Autumn by Zoe, posted 9/14)

9. Coffee page - 2 pts + 1NR (DOTW: Sunday by Mari and Nicole, posted 9/14)

10. Angled Website Inspiration - 2 pts + 1NR (Go To Elements: Art Journal #1 by Ru, posted 9/14)

Inspiration:

My Page:

11. Journaling Cards - 2 pts + 1NR (My Guy by Zoe and Shawna, posted 9/10)

12. Let Yourself Go - 2 pts

[img]https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/data/663/Autumn-Adventures.jpg[/img]

14. Keep It Simple - 2 pts

15. Room Inspiration - 2 pts + 1NR (In a Nutshell by Libby and Erica, posted 9/14)

Inspiration:

My Page:

18. Understatements - 2 pts

21. Background Design - 2 pts

22. In My Heart - 2 pts

24. Heart Mapping - 2 pts

30. Letter cut outs with patterned paper - 2 pts

Last edited by HeyJude; 09-30-2013 at 06:17 PM.
Old 09-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points 5

#18 An Understatement 2 pts

#3 Bulletin Board 2 pts + 1 NR pt for Everyday Essentials

Last edited by staciahall; 09-21-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:17 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Let's try again... my post.

TOTAL: 10 points

1 - Use this fun graphic as inspiration to create your own “family tree” layout. Be creative! - 2 pts

2 - You know who gave great quote? Walt Disney did! We can look at quotes of his and find something to go with just about anything. So that’s what we want you to do! Go and pick a quote from Disney and use it on your page. - 2 pts

3 - This bulletin board is SO cool! Be inspired by this and create your next page. And yes, you have to use at least one cork board paper
or element. - 2 pts

11 - Not a Project Life Scrapper? Tired of all the journaling cards on the market because you just don’t know what to do with them? Take some tips from Sugarbabe Tronesia and use those journaling cards in an unexpected way on your non-Project Life layout! - 2 pts

7 - Create a layout that uses “texting lingo” as the title. LOL! - 2 pts

Last edited by Dani Alencar; 09-29-2013 at 11:27 PM.