Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2016, 08:26 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default iPad scrappers

Anyone use their iPad to create digital pages? Hubby just got me an iPad Pro for my birthday and I was wondering if there was a program or how I could go about using it to make pages using the supplies I have.

Thanks for any help or advice.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:07 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Have fun with it! I'm an Android person, but I've spent enough time in the Project Life community to have heard lots of ipad scrapping tips. I think the most common scrapping program for smartphones and tablets (Apple or Android) is the Project Life App. If you put your SSD papers and cards in Dropbox or directly on your device, you can use them in the app. The PL App will treat them like photos, which means that you can't write on the cards within the app. I think a lot of Apple users use Letterglow and the Rhonna Designs apps to write on their journaling cards and add graphics/stamps. I've even seen some shadowed elements that I *think* might have been done with Letterglow. There are a lot of tutorials out there, and I've seen an App Scrappers group on Facebook and an #appscrappers hashtag on Instagram. Kelly Sill has an Art of the Apps class on Scrapaneers.com that's all about scrapping with mobile devices. Not sure if it's something you can join at any time or if you have to wait until it's offered again.
Old 06-17-2016, 02:55 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Thanks for the information Rachel! Much appreciated!