Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Choose Your Own Adventure in Scrapbooking
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2024, 06:42 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Your Take Tuesday - Feb. 27th

Welcome to the last Tuesday of the month, YOUR take Tuesday, where you get to show off your favourite layout(s) you've created this month, and give a shout out to someone else that inspired you with one of their pages created for a Create your Own Adventure challenge gallery this month.

I seriously love going through the gallery to find my faves, and it's so hard to narrow it down from the 50 or so layouts I originally was drawn to, but here are some of my favourites created this month by our fantastically creative community members:

Did you see that starting this month we will choose someone random to win a $20 gift card that shares a layout in one of our Our Take / Your Take Tuesdays over the curse of the month. So post here to get your name in for that sweet draw!

So now it's your turn - show us your favourite layout or two from yourself and another layout that inspired you this month, so we can give you and them some love!