Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-04-2018, 03:13 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default Hello from Seattle!

Just popping in to say hello! I've been a traditional scrapbooker for over 20 years but recently converted to digital scrappin about 9 months ago.......and absolutely love it! I discovered SSD almost immediately and pretty much buy all my kits here. March is the first bingo month I'm attempting and I just made my first gallery post with two of my layouts (not sure why it says my limit of 5 has been reached?!). Now....I just have to figure out how to upload my signature.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:06 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi there!

I've changed your forum permissions, so you should have a little more freedom now. You may still notice some weird stuff until you have 10 posts, but you can bump that number up quickly by leaving some love in the gallery!

Welcome to SSD! I think you're going to love digi, and our Bingo challenges are a GREAT way to get involved!
Old 03-05-2018, 04:54 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

I have been purchasing kits in the shop for several years, and occasionally I have posted a layout or two in the gallery but now I have decided that it is time I start participating a little in the forums as I have always just hid in the shadows...figure its time to join in the fun and them I can start posting some love in the galleries
Old 03-05-2018, 05:20 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

BTW, how many posts do I need to make before I can start leaving love in the gallery?
Thanks
Old 03-05-2018, 10:06 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyNKy View Post
BTW, how many posts do I need to make before I can start leaving love in the gallery?
Thanks
Hi there! So glad you decided to jump in and join us! You should be good to go now as you have 12 posts. I went in to change your settings, but you were already fixed due to your post count. So, you can make yourself at home!

Welcome!!
Old 03-05-2018, 12:40 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Welcome Ladies! So glad to have you joining the forum. This is the best, most lively forum I know of, so the more the merrier.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:44 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett View Post
Hi there! So glad you decided to jump in and join us! You should be good to go now as you have 12 posts. I went in to change your settings, but you were already fixed due to your post count. So, you can make yourself at home!

Welcome!!
Thank you so much!
Old 03-06-2018, 10:31 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Carlton View Post
Hi girls,

We've tweaked permissions here in the forums to try and cut down on spam a bit more because despite the efforts we've made in the past, more and more spam has been slipping through lately.

Once your account has been confirmed via email, you should be able to participate here in our community on a limited basis.

We are so glad to have you here, so if you're just getting started in our community and arent able to do something you'd like to, simply post here so we know you're a real person, and one of our administrators will upgrade your account to a full membership.

Thanks so much for your understanding,

Robin
thank you! i will take a look around
Old 03-07-2018, 12:36 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by geenzabeenza View Post
thank you! i will take a look around
So glad you're here with us! I've changed your forum permissions, but you still may notice some strange things until you reach 10 posts. That will go away on its own once you hit that magic number of 10. The quickest way to do that is simply to leave some comments in the gallery!

Welcome!!
Old 03-07-2018, 02:35 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Hello, new here! excited to start particpating in challenges!!
Old 03-07-2018, 06:23 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

So glad you decided to jump in and join us! Just make yourself at home! I changed your permissions, so you should be able to comment in the gallery and start threads. You may still notice some weird stuff til you reach 10 posts though due to some spam filters we have in place. If you want to bump up to that magic 10 number faster, you can leave some love in the gallery!

Welcome!
Old 03-15-2018, 01:57 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Hello Everyone

Just a quick note to say I'm here. I've been on a bit of a digital scrapbooking break and I'm excited to be back. I designed for a while (as Ohana) but I've retired from designing and just a regular digi scrapper. Looking forward to jumping into the challenges and getting YEARS worth of pictures scrapped.
Old 03-15-2018, 02:49 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Welcome back to digi! You should be all set and able to jump right in. You may notice a few weird things until you reach 10 posts. You can bump that number up quickly by leaving some love in the gallery!
Old 03-15-2018, 02:53 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Welcome back to digi! You should be all set and able to jump right in. You may notice a few weird things until you reach 10 posts. You can bump that number up quickly by leaving some love in the gallery!

Thanks for the welcome, I'm trying to figure out this BINGO thing.
I'm just going to pick some squares and start scrapping.
Old 03-15-2018, 02:59 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

LOL That's the best way! If you have specific questions, look for the monthly FAQ thread in the bingo forum!
Old 03-15-2018, 03:02 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

hello to everyone!
Old 03-17-2018, 12:24 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Hey Dagi!!
Glad to see you here <3
Old 03-31-2018, 12:48 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

FormbyGirl, Lynnie, here. Wanted to post comments on some of the beautiful designs in the gallery - so decided to join. I probably won't post too many layouts - I own way too much stuff from other sites, designers, but I did want to compliment some of your great scrappers
Old 04-01-2018, 01:27 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi Lynnie! Welcome!

I've changed your forum permissions, so you should be able to leave some love in the gallery now. You may notice some weird things in the forums still until you reach 10 posts, but leaving gallery comments help that number up. So, you should be all set in no time!

So glad you're joining us!
Old 04-02-2018, 07:11 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Hi there, just thought I’d introduce myself. I’m a traditional paper scrapper with a lapse of 5 years of doing nothing creative at all. I’ve recently decided to have a catch up on the last 5 years of memories and have started to dabble with digi. I’m very much a beginner with lots to learn. I’m also using a program call affinity on my iPad to create my pages which I guess is different to most of you who are using photoshop I presume. I’m so enjoying learning and creating again and maybe when I feel my layouts are good enough i might share a few in the gallery!
Old 04-02-2018, 11:08 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Welcome Karen! Glad you're joining us! I'm a former paper scrapper myself, but once I found digi, I never went back! i hope you love it just as much!

I've changed your forum permissions, so you should be able to jump in and make yourself at home. You may notice a few weird things until you reach 10 posts as we do have spam filters in place. You can bump your count up quickly by commenting in the gallery though!

Welcome to SSD!
Old 04-07-2018, 03:59 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

After a long scrap break, it is here that I decided to make my return, I am already very fan of your shop that, despite my break, I continue to watch and I cracked on some Kristin kits.
I would like to share pages with you, compliment yours and be part of your community.
My name is Mel, I'm married, I have 2 boys and I'm French (English is not a problem, I have my friend google translation with me )
Nice to meet you !!
Old 04-07-2018, 09:05 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi Mel! So glad you're joining us! I've changed your forum permissions, so you should be able to comment in the gallery now. Once you have 10 posts, all other settings should correct themselves.

Welcome to Sweet Shoppe!
Old 04-08-2018, 10:55 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

thanks Libby
Old 05-30-2018, 01:08 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Hello! I am a newbie to the Sweet Shoppe forum, but not the store or digi-scrapping. Been a paper scrapper since 1998, a digi scrapper since 2009, and I've done a little designing since 2011. Love scrapping (hehehe), photography, Disney, the Beach and teaching preschoolers!
Old 05-30-2018, 01:18 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Welcome! I've changed your forum permissions, so you should be able to leave some love in the gallery now. You may notice some weird things in the forums still until you reach 10 posts, but leaving gallery comments help that number up.

Glad you're joining us!
Old 05-30-2018, 01:24 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Thank you!!!!
Old 06-06-2018, 09:31 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm
Default New to the Forum!

My name is Lorie, I've been scrapping for years, but have fully embraced digital scrapping in the last 2 years. I've bought several Sweet Shoppe Kits, but only discovered the Forums this week! I am attempting to complete some part of the June Bingo Card as a way to get me out of my digiscrap comfort zone!
Hubby and I celebrate 25 yrs of marriage this year and we have 4 children, one Daughter-in-law, and two of the cutest Granddaughters ever!
Old 06-06-2018, 10:17 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Hi Lorie! Welcome! I switched from paper to digi in 2012 and haven't looked back. Best of luck with the Bingo card. It definitely is a great way to get yourself to try new things!
Old 06-07-2018, 01:07 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi Lorie!

Welcome to Sweet Shoppe and happy anniversary!!

I'm so glad you've decided to jump in and join us. I've changed your forum permissions, so you should have a bit more freedom. You may notice some weird things until you reach 10 posts because we do have automatic spam filters in place. All restrictions will lift automatically after 10 posts. You can bump your post count up quickly by commenting in the gallery.

I hope you'll jump in and make yourself at home!
Old 06-09-2018, 12:21 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Hi Robin! I just wanted you to know I am a real person! Ha!

Would upgrading my account allow me to post attachments? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this forum. In fact, I love everything Sweet Shoppe!
Old 06-09-2018, 02:02 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi there!

You should be all set since you now have more than 10 posts (I just checked your account, and there was nothing for me to upgrade). So, welcome to Sweet Shoppe!

To answer your question, you won't be able to post an attachment in the forum here. All photos need to be hosted elsewhere.

Here's a tutorial on inserting your layouts into posts (if your layout is hosted in our gallery):

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/t...-in-the-forum/

For other images, you can host them offsite on sites like imgur.com If you do it from there, you'll just want to copy the "BBCode" and paste it here. It will look like this (without the spaces)

[img ]https: //i.imgur.com/TcmCoGw.jpg [ /img]
Old 06-10-2018, 01:39 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I've been a member for several years but not very active over the past few years but am hoping to be more active in the future.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:07 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I have tried to do a profile pic and SIG but I don't think they are working.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Hello! I'm somewhat new here, I guess I registered for the first time back in 2010 when I was first getting into digi scrapbooking but now that one of my designers, Meagan's Creations, is now here I'm looking forward to getting to know the community better!
Old 06-10-2018, 01:34 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazzabess View Post
I have tried to do a profile pic and SIG but I don't think they are working.
I see your signature, and you do have a profile pic... but you have to click on "view public profile" to see it. If you're wanting to change the picture in that shows up when you post in the forum, that's called an avatar. I'm not sure WHY they are 2 separate things, but that's what you'd need to edit to get it to show up in here.

If you still have trouble, feel free to send me a private message, and I can get it changed for you behind the scenes.
Old 06-10-2018, 01:38 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by helptheold View Post
Hello! I'm somewhat new here, I guess I registered for the first time back in 2010 when I was first getting into digi scrapbooking but now that one of my designers, Meagan's Creations, is now here I'm looking forward to getting to know the community better!
Hi and welcome! Glad you are joining us now that Meagan is here! I've got your forum permissions changed, so you should be free to jump in and make yourself at home. You may still notice some weird stuff til you reach 10 posts because of some spam filters we have in place. If you leave some comments in the gallery though, that'll bump your post count up quickly.

Welcome to SSD!
Old 06-10-2018, 06:24 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Thank you Libby.
I am also having a problem posting credits in the Gallery. Who should I seek for help?
Old 06-10-2018, 08:17 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Sometimes they gallery doesn't like if you use an apostrophe in your description. If you have any words in the description that uses a ' you might try removing that and seeing if it fixes your problem.

If it still doesn't work, you can start a thread in the forum here, and I'm sure one of the ladies who are more knowledgeable than I am can help you out!
Old 06-10-2018, 08:37 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Sometimes they gallery doesn't like if you use an apostrophe in your description. If you have any words in the description that uses a ' you might try removing that and seeing if it fixes your problem.

If it still doesn't work, you can start a thread in the forum here, and I'm sure one of the ladies who are more knowledgeable than I am can help you out!
It worked for one but not the next one. Strangely enough when I put credits on my SIG yesterday it worked fine.
Old 06-10-2018, 08:48 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I'm sorry, Sharon! I know that's frustrating. If you post in the forum, I bet some of the other ladies can help you figure out what's going on!
Old 06-13-2018, 09:30 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

hi new here and very real lol
Old 06-13-2018, 11:33 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauveSunrise View Post
hi new here and very real lol
Hi there! So glad you're here with us! I've changed your forum permissions, but you still may notice some strange things until you reach 10 posts. That will go away on its own once you hit that magic number of 10. The quickest way to do that is simply to leave some comments in the gallery!
Old 07-25-2018, 12:20 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Hello, I am new here and would like to post in the forums and also participate in the bingo and other challenges. upload layouts and such. When i try, it tells me I dont have permission.. thanks
Old 07-25-2018, 12:35 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi there! Welcome!

I've changed your permissions, so you should be able to be more involved now! You may still notice some strange things until you have 10 posts due to some spam filters that we have in place. You can bump your post count up quickly by leaving some comments in the gallery.

Please make yourself at home!
Old 07-25-2018, 02:03 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Thank you so much
Old 08-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Hi! My name is Li. I've been digi-scrapping for over 7 years, so I think I registered for this forum years ago, but I haven't participated much. I figure it's time for that to change!
Old 08-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Now that I see my join date, I guess I should have said I've been scrapping over 10 years now! I calculated wrong! lol
Old 08-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi Li! Glad you have you here and officially joining in! I've changed your forum permissions, so you should be good to go! You may still notice some weird stuff until you have 10 posts, but that will all go away on its own. You can bump your post count up quickly by leaving some comments in the gallery.

Welcome back!
Old 08-04-2018, 03:28 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Hi everyone,
My name is Stéphanie but a lot of my friends & family names me Fany. I'm a french digi scrapper since 2006 and I was a digi designer for 10 years. I stopped everything and took a break of a year and a half and now I decided to come back!
I love SSD for a very long time but I did not have enough time to use all your fabulous kits. I hope to make up for lost time...