Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 05-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default Any Fear The Walking Dead fans here?

Did you watch Sunday's episode yet? If not and you don't want it spoiled, stop reading now.

Were you as shocked as I was at Nick's death. I was not expecting it at all, and it has led me to a bigger question/theory that I would like to run past fellow fans of the show. Where is Madison? She and Nick went out together and something happened during that time to make him feel homicidal toward Ennis. What do you suppose it was?

My theory is that Ennis killed Madison. I base this on a couple things. One, we only see Madison in the past at the stadium and on the road trip with Nick. Two, the blue bonnets. His keeping one seemed like a nod to his mom. Three, Madison has become the moral compass of the show and as all Walking Dead fans know, the moral compass doesn't last long.

So I think we are going to go all season long with the colorful flash backs that feature Madison and the grim real time scenes that do not only to find out that Madison is dead. Am I crazy, or do you all fee that something is up with her character as well?
Old 05-01-2018, 02:55 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

WOW, right? I wasn't THAT fan before that season, but now I am loving it! I like Morgan and even with that dirty hair since season 1, I didn't think Nick would die! It was a surprise, for sure. lol
Old 05-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I was NOT prepared for that and had to watch it a second time just to make sure. After watching the Avengers the night before, I am an emotional wreck.
Old 05-01-2018, 03:44 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
Did you watch Sunday's episode yet? If not and you don't want it spoiled, stop reading now.

Were you as shocked as I was at Nick's death. I was not expecting it at all, and it has led me to a bigger question/theory that I would like to run past fellow fans of the show. Where is Madison? She and Nick went out together and something happened during that time to make him feel homicidal toward Ennis. What do you suppose it was?

My theory is that Ennis killed Madison. I base this on a couple things. One, we only see Madison in the past at the stadium and on the road trip with Nick. Two, the blue bonnets. His keeping one seemed like a nod to his mom. Three, Madison has become the moral compass of the show and as all Walking Dead fans know, the moral compass doesn't last long.

So I think we are going to go all season long with the colorful flash backs that feature Madison and the grim real time scenes that do not only to find out that Madison is dead. Am I crazy, or do you all fee that something is up with her character as well?
Gah! Don't know if I can handle that if Madison dies, but your theory totally makes sense. I wonder if those four that meet up with Morgans group are the last from the group in the stadium.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:10 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Is it worth watching FTWD? TWD had become horrible to watch. I think I've complained every episode and after the finale lost all interest in the upcoming season. My husband said maybe we should try FTWD. Is it worth it?
Old 05-01-2018, 08:10 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
Is it worth watching FTWD? TWD had become horrible to watch. I think I've complained every episode and after the finale lost all interest in the upcoming season. My husband said maybe we should try FTWD. Is it worth it?
I love it, but I am also a big fan of TWD.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:10 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Bennett View Post
I love it, but I am also a big fan of TWD.
We tried watching it when it first came out, but it was SO slow. It must get better if it's lasting this long. But that first couple of episodes made me sleepy!
Old 05-01-2018, 09:14 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

We didn't watch this Sunday's episode (it's recorded, so we will see it sometime this week), but I had seen spoilers by that night. It makes me sad that Nick died because he's one of the few characters that I really liked on that show. I really liked Daniel and was upset when they killed him off. I couldn't imagine them also killing off Madison... wow...that would make for a whole new show.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
We didn't watch this Sunday's episode (it's recorded, so we will see it sometime this week), but I had seen spoilers by that night. It makes me sad that Nick died because he's one of the few characters that I really liked on that show. I really liked Daniel and was upset when they killed him off. I couldn't imagine them also killing off Madison... wow...that would make for a whole new show.
I liked Nick, but surprisingly enough once I heard that the actor, Frank Dillane, wanted out of his contract, I didn't feel so bad that he was dead. LOL I am sure it doesn't make sense, but then I rarely do.

I don't want Madison to be dead, but I just have a really bad feeling. I can't see her letting that group go off without her.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Bennett View Post
I was NOT prepared for that and had to watch it a second time just to make sure. After watching the Avengers the night before, I am an emotional wreck.
Uh oh. Tell me Captain America is okay. He is my comic hero crush and if something happens to him, I will need time off to cope.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:28 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I liked Nick, but surprisingly enough once I heard that the actor, Frank Dillane, wanted out of his contract, I didn't feel so bad that he was dead. LOL I am sure it doesn't make sense, but then I rarely do.

I don't want Madison to be dead, but I just have a really bad feeling. I can't see her letting that group go off without her.
That totally makes sense. I hope that having Morgan on the show will make it flow better.
I can't see the show going forward without Madison. She's such a strong character.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:29 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Uh oh. Tell me Captain America is okay. He is my comic hero crush and if something happens to him, I will need time off to cope.
We can't give you spoilers!! That would ruin it!
Old 05-02-2018, 10:45 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
We can't give you spoilers!! That would ruin it!
Don't mess with me Tammy!!! I need to know if he is okay because I don't go to the actual movie theater (sitting in the dark with people I don't know all around me freaks me out) and will be waiting until it comes out on video. So have mercy and tell me he is okay. That is all you need to say.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:46 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
That totally makes sense. I hope that having Morgan on the show will make it flow better.
I can't see the show going forward without Madison. She's such a strong character.
That is true, but I didn't think Carl would ever die and well, we know what happened there.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:59 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Don't mess with me Tammy!!! I need to know if he is okay because I don't go to the actual movie theater (sitting in the dark with people I don't know all around me freaks me out) and will be waiting until it comes out on video. So have mercy and tell me he is okay. That is all you need to say.
LOL! Sending you a PM
Old 05-02-2018, 11:01 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
That is true, but I didn't think Carl would ever die and well, we know what happened there.
I was very upset when Glenn died...along with everyone else. I had a really hard time with TWD after that. There seemed to be a lot of stupid things happening. Then, when they killed Carl off, I kind of tuned out. I still watch it, but I'm hoping for better things in season 9! Carol is probably my favorite character...If they kill her off, they'll lose me.
Old 05-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I was very upset when Glenn died...along with everyone else. I had a really hard time with TWD after that. There seemed to be a lot of stupid things happening. Then, when they killed Carl off, I kind of tuned out. I still watch it, but I'm hoping for better things in season 9! Carol is probably my favorite character...If they kill her off, they'll lose me.
I love Carol too. The last few seasons have not been the best, but I still watch faithfully. Next season could be very interesting if there is a conspiracy between Maggie and Daryl against Rick. I won't like it, but it will be interesting.
Old 05-02-2018, 03:26 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I feel the same way!
Old 05-05-2018, 03:00 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

I also watch TWD and FTWD. But when it's broadcasted in the States, it's about 3 AM in the Netherlands, so I always watch it when my kid is at school. I already read that Nick died before I watched the show and I was flabbergasted. But it proves that no one is save in the post-apocalypse world.
I'm curious about Madison, can't wait to see the new episode.
I also love Morgan, but I have a soft spot for Lennie James since I met him at Dutch Comic Con last year. Very lovely man!
Old 05-06-2018, 05:01 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I think Madison dying is why they needed Morgan to cross over. Someone has to be the star and I think Morgan is going to be the star of FTWD. It will be interesting to see if my theory pans out at all. If we see Madison after Nick's death then I am way off the mark. LOL
Old 05-06-2018, 05:03 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Yikes! Hopefully we find out tonight and they don't drag it out!
Old 05-06-2018, 05:21 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Yikes! Hopefully we find out tonight and they don't drag it out!
If I have guessed correctly, they will drag it out all season long. LOL
Old 05-06-2018, 05:35 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
If I have guessed correctly, they will drag it out all season long. LOL
LOL! That's probably true. I'm really hoping you're not right.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:23 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Well Lorie, looks like it's going to be dragged out ALL season
Old 05-08-2018, 04:35 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Tronesia

I was just wondering the same thing (about Madison being dead) when I watched this Sunday's episode. If she were alive, they would have brought Nick's body to her before they buried him wherever. Then they mentioned that they wished they had gotten Madison to leave the stadium.

Having them document their story on video seems like a sly way to show us a lot of flashbacks without letting us see what really happened. I hope it does not drag out too long.

Old 05-08-2018, 09:23 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronesia View Post
I was just wondering the same thing (about Madison being dead) when I watched this Sunday's episode. If she were alive, they would have brought Nick's body to her before they buried him wherever. Then they mentioned that they wished they had gotten Madison to leave the stadium.

Having them document their story on video seems like a sly way to show us a lot of flashbacks without letting us see what really happened. I hope it does not drag out too long.
It will drag out all season I imagine, but after Sunday, I am more convinced than ever that she is dead. I hope I am wrong because I like the character, but once she became the moral compass, her days were numbered.

In addition, them saying Naomi didn't make it out of the stadium makes me more convinced that they are the last survivors from the group.
Old 06-12-2018, 01:22 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

So, what did you guys think of the mid-season finale? I was bummed to find out I had guessed correctly, especially after seeing Kim Dickens on The Talking Dead. She said it broke her heart when they told her they were killing her character. Knowing she didn't want to go made it harder to accept.

Do you think this has been the best season so far?
Old 06-12-2018, 02:20 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I've been thinking about you since I saw the spoilers. I'm not home, so I won't see the recording until next week. But you were right!!
I read about the Kim Dickens interview and it made me very sad.
I guess for Fear, it's been a good season, but, wow... It will be interesting to see the next part of the season.
Old 06-13-2018, 11:35 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I think it has been a good season, but I am still not sure why they thought killing off Madison was a good idea. I liked a strong female being the leader. My boss pointed out that they never showed her body, so they could always bring her back. I like that idea. lol
Old 06-13-2018, 02:11 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
My boss pointed out that they never showed her body, so they could always bring her back. I like that idea. lol
That is just what makes me not 100% sure about Madison's death. If there is one thing I learned from watching shows like these, is that someone is not dead until you've seen it happen. She might quit for now, but come back 4 seasons later for all that matters...

The one thing that annoys me, is all those flashbacks. Not for one episode, but the whole first half of the season! I hope They won't do this in the second half.

I enjoy the 'new' character though: Lennie James, Garrett Dillahunt and Jenna Elfman.
Old 06-13-2018, 04:11 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fioontje View Post

I enjoy the 'new' character though: Lennie James, Garrett Dillahunt and Jenna Elfman.
Yeah, I like them as well. They have really added to the show.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:41 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

We FINALLY watched the episode last night. It will be very interesting to see where the show goes from here. Are they going to do a "Glenn" and find that she's alive?