Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 05-26-2018, 10:10 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default What are you doing this weekend?

Here in the US Monday is a holiday, so everyone in my house has a 3-day weekend. The kids have already had a few playdates, and today we went on a long family walk, stopping for breakfast and at a farmer's market along the way. One of the next 2 days will be a lazy day at home with lots of scrapping time for me. The other day we'll run errands and do something fun as a family, maybe swim or go to the movies.

I only have a couple more weeks of work before the school year ends, so this weekend I want to look for a part time job I can do from home. I'm hoping to find something flexible enough that I can work more hours in the summer when it's my only job and fewer during the school year. My current part time job is perfect for our family (I'm off everyday that schools aren't in session), but not so perfect for our wallets, LOL. Dan wants me to leave and find something that pays better, but I think a WAH second job would be a lot more practical for our situation. Fingers crossed that one of the things I'm researching works out!

How about you?