Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2017, 03:01 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Qotd: Almost weekend! What are you doing this weekend? (11/3)

Almost weekend! What are you doing this weekend?

I'm having the afternoon off from work. I'm planning on going rollerblading (if the weather allows it) and going grocery shopping.
And I have to go to a funeral tomorrow. My niece her mother (my uncles first wife) died. She suffered from dementia and lived a nursing home. After my uncle divorced her, we didn't have a lot of contact with her. But I'm going to support my niece and her family.

what are you all doing this weekend?

Old 11-03-2017, 07:25 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

We're going grocery shopping tomorrow then have dinner with a friend from Luxembourg and his wife, who are here for holiday. I am looking forward to it very much
Old 11-03-2017, 07:36 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Enjoy spending time with your friend Sherly!

Old 11-03-2017, 10:31 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Work. Double shifts. Boo.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:28 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My only real goal for the weekend is to attempt to get photos of my kids playing in the leaves at a local park when it is kinda warm Sunday. Hopefully it doesn't rain & gets as warm(ish) as it's supposed to.

Otherwise we don't have much going on -- pizza & a movie tonight, chores & homework tomorrow, & church Sunday.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:55 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Tonight I'm taking my kids over to my grandma's house to spend some time with her. She was sent home from the hospital yesterday under hospice care so I don't know how much longer we have with her. I'd like my kids to see her one last time while she is still alert.

Tomorrow my daughter and I will be at Disneyland for the day with her choir. It'll be a whirlwind of a day. We leave town at 3am. Arrive at about the time the park opens. Leave at 10pm. Arrive back home at 3am. LOL! Should be fun....and tiring. But, I'm always down for some Disney.

I'm sure I'll spend most of Sunday at my grandma's house.

Old 11-03-2017, 01:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I was planning on taking family photos tomorrow but we’ll see...it’s supposed to be windy, cold, and possibly rainy now. Boo! I always wait too long to take our pics. We have some church things to do in order to get ready for our yearly children’s program. And cleaning...always cleaning. DH has a 10 page paper due Sunday so we’ll see what actually happens 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-03-2017, 06:17 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have been run ragged all week with two kids being sick...between caring for them, cleaning and constantly disinfecting common areas, I am looking forward to some me time this weekend! (hopefully)... my oldest son has blizz-con on the big screen in the livingroom, we'll be checking in our what's new with our favorite games all week-end. My hubby is off to his FINAL weekend of Fire Training / Testing (it's been a long year of every spare moment he's had being put into training so it'll be nice to have this done and him have some time back).... but yea, back to me.... I am hoping to scrap but I'm not sure how that will go... hubby took my laptop and I am left with his PC... it's definitely WAY better to work on, but I am a creature of habit and am not very good with changes. lol
Old 11-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Not sure yet. We have a long weekend because of teacher workdays and election day on Tuesday. This weekend we'll do some family activities, clean the house, etc. Monday and Tuesday the kids and I have some doctor's appointments, I have to go to parent/teacher conferences, and Lauren and I will be baking for and then manning a Girl Scout bake sale booth.
Old 11-05-2017, 06:07 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Originally was going to be like every other weekend but I did go to a preloved clothing sale for Dress For Success on Friday night and got 5 items of clothing, Saturday I went with a friend to a quiz night raising money for a young boy and his family to cover the costs of having an assistance dog (goal was to raise the last $4500, we raised $4000 last night). Sunday was a true chill out day - been sleeping most of the day

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv

Old 11-05-2017, 09:33 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

hiding from the torrential rain we've had and in for more today. Harlow is loving the puddles (and mud), me not so much. These are the days I wish I had a breed of dog that didn't like being wet, lol. I just sat, relaxed and scrapped yesterday, basically ignored all that I should have been doing. We ordered pizza for dinner and watched the hockey game.

Today we attempt to unclog the dishwasher, thank goodness for You Tube and Braeden being home from college (colleges are on strike). We are going to my mom's for dinner and will put together the new credenza she bought.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:10 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

House cleaning and packing (or at least making piles of stuff to pack! lol) We're headed to Disneyland next weekend and I want to make sure the house is clean for when we come back!