Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2014, 06:11 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm
Default Where do you get your 12x12s printed?

I have been some what happily using scrappingsimply.com for 12x12 prints (they are 1.99 and fast to ship) BUT their website does not like my computer. I am constantly struggling to get certain pages to upload. For example, I uploaded 26 layouts and 3 of them will not load. I renamed the files and tried again. Nothing. Then I took the pages and made them into a new file and renamed them again. Still nothing.

They have flat rate shipping (5 bucks) and I don't want to just print the ones that loaded and not the other 3, plus this happens ALLLLL the time. Once a week they run a special and it will expire tomorrow so I want to get my order in so I can use the special but I want all my pages! Plus you know the pages that won't load are the ones I want to see in person the most.

So... aside from scrapping simply does anyone have a good recommendation on where to get 12x12 pages printed? Also, if this is not ok to post can you please PM me where you go.