Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2011, 10:31 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Default updates on my husband

I am posting all updates on my husband on my blog. It is a combination of how I am feeling, the things I see/hear/think in the early days while he is recovering. Just a place for him to have an idea of what was going on while he is still unconcious when he wakes up. Just something somene mentioned to me about making sure to record this for my husband. So it is on my blog and I will update sometime each day with what is going on with him. The link is in my signature or right here:

http://p365jessica.blogspot.com/

I am also doing it like this so if I dont get to come here to update anyone who wants to can see what is going on and it is easier to update all the dozens of people looking to find out whats going on in one place.

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Last edited by jessica31876; 07-30-2011 at 12:03 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:39 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Oh Jessica I've been thinking about you and your family! Thanks for the updates. I know it might not feel like it to you, but you have been incredibly strong through all of this. I can't imagine what your going through, but from all that you have shared I know I would not be handling it near as well. I hope things continue to get better for you and your husband. Still keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers!
Old 07-29-2011, 10:45 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My family and I have been praying for you and thinking of you... You're in our hearts and minds right now, as is your husband.

New Siggy Coming Soon
Old 07-29-2011, 10:53 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Jess, I am so glad you are blogging about it. I think it will be nice for your husband to see and for you to work through all the emotions you are going through. Plus, when it is time to create a page again, this may help you find the words you need for your pages.

I am praying for you often. Thank you so much for keeping us update. I subscribed to your blog too.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:01 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to newfiemountiewife Send a message via Yahoo to newfiemountiewife

Still sending you lots of love Jessica. It's going to be a process, just know we're all here to help, however we can.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:09 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I know I don't know you except for through your scrapbook pages but I wanted you to know you are in my thoughts. My daughter had a stroke a couple of years ago (and survived with severe brain damage). She was in a coma for 6 weeks. I spent every night at the hospital. I wanted you to know that your memory lapse right when you wake up is normal (maybe I should say "typical" because there is nothing normal about your experience) Like you, the last thing I wanted to do was sleep. They came in to do a chest xray every morning at 5 am (which was about 2 hours after I finally succombed to sleep in a straight back chair). I begged them to stop waking me up to leave the room every morning so I wouldn't be exposed to xrays because every time I woke up, I would have a few moments of hope/memory lapse that it was all a bad dream. It honestly took about a month before I wouldn't wake up with at least a moment of forgetfulness about reality. That feeling when reality all comes crashing down is truely physically painful. I don't know if it was time that cured the morning confusion or the fact that I finally started getting a reasonable amount of sleep. I hope your hubby continue to improve and I wish you at least a moment of peace every day. You are in my thoughts.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:04 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

I hope your husband continues to improve ! Sending you and your family lots of love !
Old 07-30-2011, 09:59 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

still thinking of you Jessica (((hugs))). You are so strong - hang in there.

beckie_scraps on IG!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:17 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

When our daughter was born with severe problems the first thing the doctors told us was to journal about it. It was before blogging and everything, but we sent out emails at least once a day. Writing it all down is a great way to process the emotions and to keep a record of things that you know you won't remember later on. I'm glad you're doing that.

You're in my prayers. Take care!