Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 10-26-2010, 01:19 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default November 2010: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Hey Chicklets!!

November is here, and as scrappers we have so much to be thankful for, and scrapping our family's memories is perhaps one of the best ways to be able to look back and remember some of those things at the end of the year. This month's portfolio has so many wonderful ideas from our entire team and even the community as a whole so take a look at all of the challenges we have for you below, and get started creating your portfolio for the month NOW!

For ease of reference, we've created a printable checklist of this month's portfolio. Click the link below to download and print!

As always, you MUST use primarily Sweet Shoppe products to complete your challenge layouts.

November 2010: Sweet Shoppe Scrapper's Portfolio

One Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible

1 - Lift a layout by Jennifer Fox, our Treat of the Month for November, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

2 - NO-vember -- what are some things you just can't say "no" to?

3 - Scrap you Stash - go back in your stash and use an older kit to scrap a page!

4 - Ad Challenge - California Closets - use this fabulous ad as inspiration for your next layout!

5 - Daylight Savings Time ends on November 7th this year. How does the time change effect you and your family?

6 - Use an acrostic poem on your layout. Wondering what an acrostic is? Check out Giggle Poetry!

7 - In honor of National Donut Day, scrap a page using only circular papers and photos. Accent elements may be whatever you like ie. ribbons, flowers, tags, etc.

8 - "Everyday" - Cup of coffee? Sunglasses? your Cell Phone? what's something that is a part of your everyday? Something you can't live without?

9 - November is aviation month. Use the word SOAR in the title of your layout.

10 - Use the inspiration at Wordle to create a background graphic of text to use on a layout.

11 - Sesame Street debuted in November 1969 - scrap a page about your fave childhood show or scrap a layout about your kids' favorite show.

12 - Black Friday...to shop or not to shop? do you shop online? 5 am sales?

13 - No embellishments! You may use paper, brushes and word art/alphas/fonts only to create a layout.

14 - November is the time for holiday wish lists! Create a page that features your holiday gift wish list. Alternatively, have your kids make a list and scrap it!

15 - Scrap the men in your life. Your husband, father, brother, son.

16 - November is good nutrition month - scrap about your healthy (or not-so-healthy) eating habits,

17 - The holiday season is all about the food! What's your favorite dish at a family feast? Scrap It!

18 - Recipe: 10+1=11 - one photo + ten items, that's it!

19 - Let's Reflect - photograph a reflection, create a reflection effect, reflect on the past or a specific event, or even the year so far. Explore reflection in your own creative way and then scrap it!

20 - Can you make a happy page on a black background paper? Let’s see! (Thanks to Heddy in our community for the great suggestion!)

Two Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible

21 - November is National Novel Writing Month. Write a novel on your page - we're looking for a wall of text here - so get writing!

22 - Create a layout about your {fictional} hero from a book, the tv, a movie or comic book. Is it about the character, the looks, or a bit of both?

23 - "I am HERE" in a photograph. Use the fabulous challenge at photochallenge.org to take a photo that represents where you are and use it in a layout. Think outside the box and have fun with this one!

24 - "Patience is a Virtue" - scrap a page about a time when you've had to have a lot of patience.

25 - Incorporate something that you've scanned in to your page. Ephemera, a child's drawing, movie tickets. The possibilities are endless.

26 - A to Z of me. For each letter of the alphabet, use a word that represents something that you enjoy or love. Use this list on a page - adding photos of some of the items.

27 - Mark Twain's autobiography is being released this month. Use a quote by Mark Twain on your page.

28 - Habits - scrap about a habit, yours or someone else. Have you conquered one or are you trying to make a new one. Does someone you know have a particularly annoying one?

29 - Fall Looks Like - Use the amazing photographic inspiration at The Big Picture, to photograph and capture what Fall looks like in your community.

30 - With the Holidays just around the corner, many families have long car trips and plane rides ahead of them. Scrap a recent road trip, plane ride or your survival guide for those long trips!

Five Point Tasks - 10 Primary Points Possible

31 - Triple Lift - create a three layouts that are scraplifts of the following people. Remember to include links to your original inspiration above each of your layouts when you post them in your portfolio tracker.

31a - Scraplift YOU
31b - Scraplift a BABE
31c - Scraplift a FAVE

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

32a - What's your sign?
32b - I am really good at...
32c - I am really bad at...
32d - If it was my last week on earth, I would...
32e - Today I...

Ten Point Task - 10 Primary Points Possible

33 - "I Am Thankful For…" Mini Books - The holiday season is the perfect time to reflect back on all of the things you are thankful for, and what better way to do that than creating a mini book that shares your sentiments? Your challenge this month is to get creative and make a hybrid mini-book in in any style you like using the theme of things you are thankful for. Don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it! Here's some amazing mini book inspiration even if the topics aren't quite right…

Thankful For Accordion by Vanessa Senyk
A Year of Lyrics by Nancy D
To Do 2009 by happeaartist
Life Is Good by roree

Flex Tip - Be Creative! If the challenge is asking for a TOP 10 of your favorite TV shows, feel free to scrap your husband's or child's favorite shows instead! If it's asking a question, feel free to ask the question of a loved one and scrap a page for them instead. The only time this wouldn't apply is to your Book of Me album which should be a stunning tribute to YOU!

DON'T FORGET! As you complete layouts for our challenges, you'll be tracking them yourself in one post that you'll update throughout the month. For November, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on December 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from throughout the year to see how it's done!

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to your tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbered list above and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout.

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum. Thanks!!

So thankful to have you scrapping with us,

Robin
Old 10-31-2010, 11:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!!

Total Pts: 2 pts

1 - Lift a layout by Jennifer Fox, our Treat of the Month for November, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. - 1 pt

9 - November is aviation month. Use the word SOAR in the title of your layout. 1 pt

Last edited by eranslow; 11-08-2010 at 12:21 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:16 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Grabbing my spot for the month!!!

1 - Lift a layout by Jennifer Fox, our Treat of the Month for November, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

Grill Time
1 Point

Dear Starbucks
1 point

8 - "Everyday" - what's something that is a part of your everyday? Something you can't live without?

Tea Me
1 Point

BONUS CHALLENGES:

Digital Scrapbook Day Bonus Cookie Challenge

Forever Love
1 Point

TOTAL: 4 Points

My BLOG & Adventures In Wonderland

Last edited by nonnie; 11-13-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:16 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Nikki Epperson

{30pts - total}

{1pt + 1pt NR Inspired by Jennifer = 2 pts}

{1pt + 1pt NR Cup of Joy = 2 pts}

3 - Scrap you Stash - go back in your stash and use an older kit to scrap a page!
{1pt}

4 - Ad Challenge - California Closets - use this fabulous ad as inspiration for your next layout!
{1pt}

7 - In honor of National Donut Day, scrap a page using only circular papers and photos. Accent elements may be whatever you like ie. ribbons, flowers, tags, etc.
{1pt + 1 pt NR Online = 2 pts}

8 - "Everyday" - Cup of coffee? Sunglasses? your Cell Phone? what's something that is a part of your everyday? Something you can't live without?
{1pt + 1pt NR Cup of Joy = 2 pts}

14 - November is the time for holiday wish lists! Create a page that features your holiday gift wish list. Alternatively, have your kids make a list and scrap it!
{1pt}

20 - Can you make a happy page on a black background paper? Let’s see! (Thanks to Heddy in our community for the great suggestion!)
{1pt}

27 - Mark Twain's autobiography is being released this month. Use a quote by Mark Twain on your page.
{2pts}

31 - Triple Lift - create a three layouts that are scraplifts of the following people. Remember to include links to your original inspiration above each of your layouts when you post them in your portfolio tracker.
{5pts}

31a - Scraplift YOU
original:

new:

31b - Scraplift a BABE
original by Mi:

lift:

31c - Scraplift a FAVE
original by Sammi:

lift:

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

32a - What's your sign?

32e - Today I...

DSD Challenges

Scraplift {1pt}

Cookie {1pt}

Paper 2 Digi {1pt}

Blog Bonus Challenges
Blog Bonus #2
{1pt}
SAL of Gemma
Original:

Mine:

Blog Bonus #3

Blog Bonus #4
{1pt.}

Happily Creating For:

Krystal Hartley ♥ Libby Pritchett ♥ Meghan Mullens ♥ Melissa Bennett

Last edited by Nikki Epperson; 12-01-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot

Total - 1 pt

#3 Scrap you Stash - 1 point

Total - 1 pt

Last edited by sugirox; 11-04-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:29 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!!

Total: - 33
NR: 5
DSD: 6

#1: TOTM Jennifer Fox - 1

#6: Acrostic poem - 1
NR: Autumn Mosaic by Meg Mullens released 10/30 - 1

#7: Scrap with circles - 1

#19: Reflect - use a reflection or reflect on the past - 1

#20: Scrap a happy LO with a black background - 1
NR: Wild about you by Meg Mullens released 10/30 - 1

#25: Incorporate something scanned into a LO - 2

#26: ABCs of me - 2

#27: Use a Mark Twain quote - 2

#28: Scrap a habit - 2
NR: Template pack #77 by Cindy Schneider released 10/30 - 1

#29: Fall looks like - 2

#31: Triple lift - me, a babe, a fave - 5
a: me

b: a babe

c: a fave

Bonus #2 - SAL of Gemma Crane - 1
NR: 4 ever by Libby Pritchett released 11/12 - 1

Bonus #3 - Scrap using Fee Jardine's designs - 1
NR: Template pack #80 by Cindy Schneider released 11/26 - 1

DSD challenges:
P2D - 1

Scraplift - 1

Cookie - 1

Rescue 101 - 1

Recipe - 1

Wishlist - 1

Last edited by Paula; 11-27-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:30 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 31
DSD:3
Bonus: 1

1) Lift our Treat of the Month! (NR pt-Wonderful Tonight by Julie & Jady Day Studios 11/6/10)

4) Ad challenge (NR point 4 Ever, Libby Pritchett 11/12/10)

17) Scrap your favorite holiday feast food. (NR-Here's the Dish by Heather & Melissa 11/25/10)

21) National Novel Writing Month

24)Patience is a Virtue

31) Triple Lift - create a three layouts that are scraplifts of the following people. (NR point-My Wish For You 11/9/10)

A) Me Slow Down

B) Babe Crunch!

C) Fave
Felax

33) Hybrid!

DSD Scraplift Challenge

DSD Cookie Challenge

DSD Scrappers Give Thanks Challenge

Bonus Challenge 2 (NR Point-4Ever by Libby 11/17)

Last edited by Leila; 12-01-2010 at 12:44 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 30
NR points used 5 of 5
hybrid points used 3 of 5

1 - TOTM Jennifer Fox

4 - California Closets-inspired (+ NR KCB's Tis The Season: Joy 11/26 posted 11/27)

7 - Donut Day (+ hybrid point)

15 - Scrap the men in your life (+NR template from TLP/SSD Collab 11/26 LO posted 11/27)

17 - Favorite at a Family Feast

19 - Let's Reflect (on DD's 1st Xmas, 2007) (+NR KCB's Tis The Season: Joy 11/26 posted 11/27):

24 - Patience (+ NR Fall Moments collab 11/26 posted 11/27)

27 - Mark Twain (+NR 4Ever 11/13 posted 11/16 + Hybrid)

31 - Triple Lift + 2 bonus points (NR point KCB Here Comes Trouble released 10/30, card uploaded 11/1, hybrid point)

a -

lifted this project:

b -

lift of this card:

c -

lift of this card:

Blog Bonus: create a hybrid treat bag

DSD Bonus Challenges:

Cookie Challenge:

Wishlist challenge:

Scraplift Challenge:

Scrappers' Give Thanks Challenge:

Paper2Digi Challenge:

Lifted this page

Last edited by Joana1n; 12-02-2010 at 12:30 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:31 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

1 - Lift a layout by Jennifer Fox, our Treat of the Month. I lifted Jennifer's Heart Suit 1 pt.

4 - Ad Challenge - California Closets - use this fabulous ad as inspiration for your next layout! 1 pt.

13 - No embellishments! 1 pt.

31 - Triple Lift. 5 pts. + 1 NR pt. = 6 pts.
31a - Scraplift YOU - I lifted Captain-In-Training 1 NR pt. (Christmas Cheer by Jenn Barrette - 11/6)( LO uploaded 11/8)

31b - Scraplift a Babe - I lifted Beautiful by ZaCola3

31c - Scraplift a Fav - I lifted Kara's 11 months

DSD Scraplift Challenge - I lifted Brandy's Laughter 1 pt.

DSD Paper2Digi Challenge - I lifted theblingprincess's Sweet Girls 1 pt.

DSD Cookie Challenge 1 pt.

Challenge pts - 8
Bonus challenge pts -
NR pts - 1
DSD Challenge pts - 3

Total pts - 12

Last edited by gms5997; 11-21-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 31 points

Challenge #1 - TOTM 1 pt + 1pt NR
NR: Inspired by Jennifer Fox Templates by Darcy Baldwin, released 11/1, reeleased 11/6, Layout uploaded 11/05

Challenge #3 - Scrap Your Stash - older product 1pt + 1pt hybrid

Challenge #4 - California Closets Inspiration - Ad Challenge 1 pt + 1pt NR
NR: Today Tomorrow Forever Always by Lauren Grier, released 11/13, LO created & uploaded 11/19

Challenge #6 - Acrostic Poem 1 pt + 1pt hybrid

Challenge #7 - Circular Papers 1 pt + 1pt hybrid

Challenge #10 - Wordle Inspiration - Background Paper 1 pt + 1pt hybrid

Challenge #13 - No Embellishments 1 pt + 1pt hybrid

Challenge #23 - I am here ... Inspiration 2 pts + 1pt NR
NR: Datelines SSD by Darcy Baldwin, released 11/20, LO created & uploaded 11/20

Challenge #29 - Fall Looks Like ... Inspiration 2 pts

Challenge #30 - Recent Trip 2 pts + 1pt NR
NR: Today Tomorrow Forever Always by Lauren Grier, released 11/13, LO created & uploaded 11/19

Challenge #31a - Scraplift You 5 points + 1 pt NR
Scraplifted this page of mine.

Challenge #31b - Scraplift a Babe
NR: DJB Gabbi by Darcy Baldwin, released 11/13, LO created & uploaded 11/14
Scraplift of Mi Monteiro's "The Way You Are"

Challenge #31c - Scraplift a Fave
Scraplift of AlliJ2008's Dream Big

DSD Scrapflift Challenge 1 pt
Lifted Liz' Just a Day

DSD Paper 2 Digi 1 pt
Lifted Sisters

DSD Cookie Challenge 1 pt

Total: 31 points
18 pts Primary challenges
0 pts Bonus challenges
5 pts New releases
5 pts Hybrid
3 pts DSD challenges

Last edited by suladesign; 11-20-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Yahoo! Here's my spot!

#1 Treat of the month ( 1 point) I lifted this LO: I Love You

#3 Older Kit: (1 point) + HYBRID (1point)

#6 Poem (1 point) + HYBRID (1 point)

#13 No embellishments: I used paper on shapes, a brush, fonts & Misty's styles (1 point)

#15 Men in my life (1 point)

#23 I am Here: (2 points)

#24 Patience: (2 points)

#25 Scanned an old photo (2 points)

#27 Mark Twain Quote: "Humor is Mankind's greatest Blessings" (2 points)

#31 Triple Lift: (5 points)

Lifted this one School from ME:

Lifted this one 4 Simple Goals from a BABE:

Lifted this one Perfect Pumpkin from my FAVES:

#33 Gratefulness Mini Book (10 points)

DSD Thankful Challenge (1 point)

DSD Scraplift Challenge (1 point)

DSD Cookie Challenge (1 point)

Portfolio Bonus #3 (1 point)

TOTAL POINTS: 34

Last edited by kristijoy; 11-24-2010 at 11:29 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:53 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Mine.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:58 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to litabells

Mine!
Old 11-01-2010, 01:02 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Points = 30

9. SOAR - 1 pt (also used NR but was at max points)

11. Sesame Street - 1 pt

23. "I am here" - 2 points + 1 pt NR
In the News Templates by Misty Cato released on 11/13/2010

25. Incorporate something scanned - 2 points + 1 pt NR
In the News Templates by Misty Cato released on 11/13/2010

27. Mark Twain - 2 points + 1 pt NR
Here Comes Trouble by Kristin Cronin-Barrow released 10/30/2010

30. Plane Ride - 2 points + 1 pt NR
Font: Little Miss Daisy Lou by Darcy Baldwin
Template: Fall Moments #2 both released on Black Friday

31. Triple Lift - 5 points + 1 pt NR
Here Comes Trouble Tags by Kristin on 11/13/2010

31a. Scraplift you:
...Here is the layout I scraplifted:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...41&ppuser=3798

...here is my layout:

31b. Scraplift a Babe:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=141468

...here is my layout:

31c. Scraplift a Fave:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...151057&cat=fav

...here is my layout: fyi I used Kristin's Alphabites Black Tags released 11/20/2010

33. Hybrid project

Last edited by Sharon Kay; 11-30-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 01:10 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My spot!!

#1 - Lift a layout by Jennifer Fox 1PT + 1NR (11/13 posted 11/16)

#3 - Scrap Your Stash - 1PT + 1NR (11/13 posted 11/16)

#6 - Acrostic Poem - 1 PT

#7 - National Donut Day - 1 PT

Bonus #2 - Spin-A-Lift of Gemma - 1 PT + 1NR (11/13 posted 11/18)

DSD Cookie Challenge - 1 Point

DSD One Word Challenge - 1 Point

DSD Rescue 101 - 1 Point

DSD Scrapper's Give Thanks - 1 Point

Total Points - 12

Last edited by carrie1977; 11-18-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 01:29 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 8

Treat of Month 1pt.

3- scrap with your stash 1 pt.

32 Lift A 0 pts until 3 LOs completed

b. A BABE

c. A FAVE

DSD Challenges
Scraplift 1pt.

Paper 2 Digi 1 pt.

Rescue 101 1 pt.

Scrappers Give Thanks 1 pt.

One Words 1 pt.

Cookie 1 pt.

Last edited by carriesmom; 11-08-2010 at 05:23 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 01:40 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm
Default Sheri's Spot!

Here we go...
Jen Yurko, Meredith Cardall, Lindsay Jane, and PickleBerry Pop!
Old 11-01-2010, 01:44 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to jocelinsmommy

spot

Old 11-01-2010, 01:48 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

my spot

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥
Old 11-01-2010, 01:48 AM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

Total Points: 10

31. Triple Lift (5 points)
31a. Scraplift YOU
I lifted this layout by me: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...00&ppuser=1241

31b. Scraplift a Babe
I lifted this layout by Kjersti: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=158001

31c. Scraplift a Fave
Uses a new release: All That's Cozy by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens - layout date: 11/5/10 (1 bonus point)
I lifted this layout by suladesign: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...150704&cat=fav

Blog Bonus #2 - SAL Gemma (1 point)
I lifted this layout: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ll&ppuser=8832
Uses a new release: Gold Star by Traci Reed and MandaBean - layout date: 11/12/10 (1 bonus point)

DSD Challenges
Paper 2 Digi (1 point)
I lifted this layout by theblingpricess: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...er-crazy-self/

Cookie Decorating (1 point)

Last edited by Lyd; 11-20-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 01:50 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'll take this spot here!
Total: +31

#1- TOTM +1 +NR
(NR KCB/Jenn B-Take Note 11/6)

#4 CA Closet Ad +1

#13- No Embellies +1 +NR
NR: KCB Alpha Bites-Tag, Metal Bits

#14- Wish Lists +1 +NR
(NR: Penny-Countdown To Christmas Bundle)

#15- Men of Life +1 +NR
(NR KCB-Reach for Sky 11/9)

#17 Holiday Feast +1 +NR
(NR- Penny-Gratitude 11/6)

#18 Recipe 10+1=11 +1pt

#23 I am Here +2pt

#24 Patience +2pt

#25 something Scanned +2pt

#29 Fall +2pt

#31 Triple Lift +5
a-lift self

b-lift babe

c-lift fave

Blog Bonus:
#1 -- julifish inspired Treat Box

iDSD Bonuses:
Paper to Digi Bonus +1pt

Cookie Challenge +1pt

Recipe Challenge +1pt

Scraplift Challenge +1pt

Wish Challenge +1pt

TOTAL: 20 PT 5NR HY 1 Blog Bonus +5 iDSD Bonus = 31 PT

Last edited by MandaT; 11-30-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:03 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

my spot
total: 35

13. no embellishments1 pt

18. 10+1 challenge 1 pt + 1NR pt LO posted 11/06, NR Darcy Baldwin Me and my Shadow released 11/06

20. Black Background 1 pt + 1 pt NRLO posted 11/0, NR Darcy Baldwin Me and my Shadow released 11/06

26. ABC's 2 pts + 1 NR ptNR Libby Pritchett's 4 Ever released 11/13, LO posted 11/12 in sneek peek thread

29. Fall Looks Like
2 pts +1 pt NR NR Libby Prtichett: 4 Ever released 11/13, LO posted on 11/12 in sneek peek thread

31a. Scraplift You
this ithe LO I lifted 5 pts

b. Scraplift a BABE
I lifted Aly

my LO

c, Scraplift a FAVORITE
lifted this LO

my LO

total 5 points
I am good at....

33. I am thankful for mini album10 pts

blog challenge #2 scraplift Gemma 1 pt + 1 NR ptNR Libby Pritchett and Misty Cato: Everyone's a Winner released 11.20/LO posted 11.19 in sneek peek thread

dsd challenges:
Cookie Challenge
1 pt

Cindy's Template Challenge
1 pt

scrap a LO with Jenn Barrette's designs
1 pt

dsd scraplift challenge
1 pt

slogan challenge
1 pt

dsd Recipe challenge
1pt

dsd wishlist challenge

Last edited by nun69; 11-20-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:30 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

yay...gonna try really hard to get to 30 points this month!

DSD Bonus-Scraplift Challenge-1 PT

Total: 1 PT

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Last edited by jessica31876; 11-07-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:14 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

3 - Scrap you Stash - go back in your stash and use an older kit to scrap a page! 1pt + 1pt NR for Paper Clips BG Templates (11/06)

15 - Scrap the men in your life. Your husband, father, brother, son. 1pt

20 - Can you make a happy page on a black background paper? Let’s see! (Thanks to Heddy in our community for the great suggestion!) 1pt + 1pt NR for AF Hero (10/30)

31 - Scraplift - 5pts + 1pt NR for Bountiful Blessings(11/6)
a - Scraplift YOU
b - Scraplift a BABE
c - Scraplift a FAVE

DSD Cookie challenge 1pt

Total - 6pts(2 are from NR)

Last edited by Gemma; 11-06-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:15 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Skype™ to DeepGirl

1 - Treat of the Month = 1 pt
Original LO: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...me-joy&cat=500

GIFTS! I just love buying Christmas gifts, I usually obtain everything in advance in November = 1 pt

3 - Scrap you Stash - go back in your stash and use an older kit to scrap a page! = 1 pt
Older kit: Heaven and Nature Sings by Krystal Hartley

4 - Ad Challenge - California Closets - use this fabulous ad as inspiration for your next layout! = 1 pt

6 - Use an acrostic poem on your layout! = 1 + 1 NR + 1 HB
NR: Jenn Barrette - Christmas Cheer on 11/13/2010

7 - In honor of National Donut Day, scrap a page using only circular papers and photos. = 1 pt

13 - No embellishments! You may use paper, brushes and word art/alphas/fonts only to create a layout. = 1 pt

18 - Recipe: 10+1=11 - one photo + ten items, that's it! = 1 pt
paper, frame, stitch, berries 2x, twig, ribbon, leaves 2x, flower

19 - Let's Reflect - photograph a reflection, create a reflection effect, reflect on the past or a specific event, or even the year so far. Explore reflection in your own creative way and then scrap it! = 1 pt

20 - Can you make a happy page on a black background paper? = 1 pt

21 - Write a novel on your page = 2 pts

23 - "I am HERE" in a photograph." = 2 + 1 NR
NR: Julie Billingsley - Punchy Sqaures on 11/10/2010

25 - Incorporate something that you've scanned in to your page. Ephemera, a child's drawing, movie tickets. The possibilities are endless. = 2 + 1 NR + 1 HB
I have scanned a silver button that got torn from my blouse
NR: Jenn Barrette - Christmas Cheer on 11/13/2010

28 - Habits - scrap about a habit, yours or someone else. = 2 + 1 HB
My best friend's habit - making a big birthday party every year

29 - Fall Looks Like... = 2 + 1 NR
NR: Krystal Hartley - Thankfully on 11/7/2010

31 - Triple Lift. = 5 pts

31a - Scraplift YOU

31b - Scraplift a BABE

31c - Scraplift a FAVE

Total: 32 points
Primary: 25
NR: 4
Hybrid: 3
Bonus: 0

Last edited by DeepGirl; 11-25-2010 at 05:50 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:40 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot - love all the challenges this month

TOTAL POINTS SO FAR - 4 POINTS

5 - Daylight Savings Time ends on November 7th this year. How does the time change effect you and your family?

6 - Use an acrostic poem on your layout. Wondering what an acrostic is? Check out Giggle Poetry!

10 - Use the inspiration at Wordle to create a background graphic of text to use on a layout.

11 - Sesame Street debuted in November 1969 - scrap a page about your fave childhood show or scrap a layout about your kids' favorite show.

12 - Black Friday...to shop or not to shop? do you shop online? 5 am sales? - 1 point

13 - No embellishments! You may use paper, brushes and word art/alphas/fonts only to create a layout.

16 - November is good nutrition month - scrap about your healthy (or not-so-healthy) eating habits - 1 point

17 - The holiday season is all about the food! What's your favorite dish at a family feast? Scrap It!

19 - Let's Reflect - photograph a reflection, create a reflection effect, reflect on the past or a specific event, or even the year so far. Explore reflection in your own creative way and then scrap it!

21 - November is National Novel Writing Month. Write a novel on your page - we're looking for a wall of text here - so get writing!

22 - Create a layout about your {fictional} hero from a book, the tv, a movie or comic book. Is it about the character, the looks, or a bit of both?

23 - "I am HERE" in a photograph. Use the fabulous challenge at photochallenge.org to take a photo that represents where you are and use it in a layout. Think outside the box and have fun with this one!

24 - "Patience is a Virtue" - scrap a page about a time when you've had to have a lot of patience.

25 - Incorporate something that you've scanned in to your page. Ephemera, a child's drawing, movie tickets. The possibilities are endless.

26 - A to Z of me. For each letter of the alphabet, use a word that represents something that you enjoy or love. Use this list on a page - adding photos of some of the items.

28 - Habits - scrap about a habit, yours or someone else. Have you conquered one or are you trying to make a new one. Does someone you know have a particularly annoying one? -2 points

29 - Fall Looks Like - Use the amazing photographic inspiration at The Big Picture, to photograph and capture what Fall looks like in your community.

30 - With the Holidays just around the corner, many families have long car trips and plane rides ahead of them. Scrap a recent road trip, plane ride or your survival guide for those long trips!

31a - Scraplift YOU
31b - Scraplift a BABE
Scraplift of marnel's layout https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=141468

31c - Scraplift a FAVE

32a - What's your sign?
32e - Today I...

Ten Point Task - 10 Primary Points Possible

33 - "I Am Thankful For…" Mini Books - The holiday season is the perfect time to reflect back on all of the things you are thankful for, and what better way to do that than creating a mini book that shares your sentiments? Your challenge this month is to get creative and make a hybrid mini-book in in any style you like using the theme of things you are thankful for. Don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it! Here's some amazing mini book inspiration even if the topics aren't quite right…

Thankful For Accordion by Vanessa Senyk
A Year of Lyrics by Nancy D
To Do 2009 by happeaartist
Life Is Good by roree

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv

Last edited by littlekiwi; 11-22-2010 at 04:04 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:29 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

posting my spot

TOTAL POINTS: 41
Total Pts: 1
1-TOTM- scraplifted this page http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...-a-pos&cat=500

Total Pts: 3 + 1 NR (Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens: All that's funky 11/6)uploaded 11/11
2- NO-vember--what are somethings you can't say "no" to?
25- Incorporate something that you've scanned in to your page

Total Pts: 1pt
4-Ad Challenge-California Closets- use this fablous ad as inspiration for your next layout

7-In honor of national donut day, scrap a page using only circular papers and photos.

11-Scrap a page about your kids' favorite show

Total Pts: 1pt + 1NR (Meghan Mullens: Snow In Love 11/26)uploaded 11/27
13- No Embellishments!

14-November is the time for holiday wishlists! Create a page that features your holiday gift wishlist.

15- Scrap the men in your life. Your husband, father, brother, son

Total Pts: 1pt +1NR (Misty Cato and Libby Pritchette Everyone is a Winner 11/20)uploaded 11/20

Total Pts: 1 + 1 NR (Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens: All that's Cozy 11/6)uploaded 11/13
19- Let's Reflect

Total Pts: 1=1 NR (Cindy Schneider set #80 11/26)uploaded 11/29
20-Can you make a happy page on a black background paper

Total Pts: 2 + 1 NR (Eva Kipler: Clip me 11/13)uploaded11/13
27-Use a quote by Mark Twain on your page

Total Pts: 5 + 1 NR (Darcy Baldwin: Michelle Script 11/26) uploaded 11/26

31a - Scraplift YOU
lifted this page:https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...136066&cat=fav

31b - Scraplift a BABE
lifted this page:https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...156705&cat=fav

31c - Scraplift a FAVE
lifted this page: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...155373&cat=fav

Total Pts: 10
33-"I am thankful for" mini books

DSD Scrap Lift Challenge

DSD Paper 2 Digi Challenge

Total Pts:1

DSD Wish List Challenge

Total Pts:1

DSD Cookie Challenge

TOTAL: 41pts

Last edited by ashliefreed; 11-29-2010 at 09:22 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:38 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

#3 -- Scrap a layout using a older kit in your stash - 1 point

TOTAL POINTS -- 1 point

MY BLOG | PINTEREST

BIG FAN!

Last edited by ksbella; 11-01-2010 at 05:45 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:59 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Points so far: 8

#4 Ad challenge
1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts (Basically Edgy & font in store 11/20; LO uploaded 11/22)

#10 Wordle inspiration
1 pt

#13 No embellishments!
1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts (Basically Edgy & font in store 11/20; LO uploaded 11/22)

#17 Favorite dish
1 pt

#20 Happy page on black background
1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts (Peace on Earth in shop 11/20; LO uploaded 11/21)

Total points: 8
Base points: 5
New release points: 3
Hybrid points:

Last edited by KateD; 11-22-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:41 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

1 pt. + 1 pt. for NR (Templates from Darcy) 1 - Lift a layout by Jennifer Fox, our Treat of the Month for November, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=160192

1 pt. + 1pt for NR (Alpha from Darcy) 7 - In honor of National Donut Day, scrap a page using only circular papers and photos. Accent elements may be whatever you like ie. ribbons, flowers, tags, etc.
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=161539

1 pt. + 1 pt. for NR (font from Darcy) 14 - November is the time for holiday wish lists! Create a page that features your holiday gift wish list. Alternatively, have your kids make a list and scrap it!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=162117

2 pts. + 1 pt for NR (font from Darcy) 23 - "I am HERE" in a photograph. Use the fabulous challenge at photochallenge.org to take a photo that represents where you are and use it in a layout. Think outside the box and have fun with this one!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=162583

5 pts. 31 - Triple Lift - create a three layouts that are scraplifts of the following people. Remember to include links to your original inspiration above each of your layouts when you post them in your portfolio tracker.

31a - Scraplift YOU
I lifted this one: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...54&ppuser=7359
here's the new one:

31b - Scraplift a BABE (+1 for NR - font from Darcy)I lifted this one: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=160937
here's mine:

31c - Scraplift a FAVE
I lifted this one:https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...139667&cat=fav
and here's mine: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=162855

1 pt. DSD Cookie Challenge
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=159493

1 pt. DSD Paper 2 Digi Challenge

1 pt. + 1 pt. for hybrid Blog Challenge #1
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=161446

1 pt. Blog Challenge #4
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=163137

total: 20pts.

Last edited by sigmakap95; 11-30-2010 at 09:58 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

Total points: 30

#1: TOTM (NR--Here Comes Trouble)

#3: Scrap Your Stash

#4: Ad Challenge (NR: Date Templates: Christmas Collection 2010 by Penny Springmann)

#7: Donut Day

#15: The Man in your Life (NR: Date Templates: Christmas Collection 2010 by Penny Springmann)

#19: Let's Reflect

#27: Mark Twain (NR: Date Templates: Christmas Collection 2010 by Penny Springmann)

#29: Fall Looks Like:

#30: Road Trip (NR: Date Templates: Christmas Collection 2010 by Penny Springmann)

#31a: Triple Lift--Scraplift you

#31b: Triple Lift--Scraplift a Babe

#31c: Triple Lift--Scraplift a fave

#32b: I am really good at

#32c: I am really bad at:

#32d: If it was my last week on earth, I would:

DSD Cookie Challenge:

DSD P2D Challenge:

Blog Challenge #3:

Last edited by pewtertm; 11-19-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:45 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to emmasmommy

TOTAL POINTAGE~~~30 pt.

1 pt + 1 pt NR (Darcy's Templates 11/6)

1 pt

1 pt

1 pt

7 - In honor of National Donut Day, scrap a page using only circular papers and photos.
Accent elements may be whatever you like ie. ribbons, flowers, tags, etc.
1 pt

1 pt + 1 pt NR (Jenn/KCB's 11/6) pts

1 pt.

1 pt

1 pt. + 1 pt NR (KCB Tis The Season: For Family)

20 - Can you make a happy page on a black background paper? Let’s see!
1 pt

2 pts. + 1 pt. NR (Meg/Traci's Kit 11/6)= 3 pts

2 pts

26 - A to Z of me. For each letter of the alphabet, use a word that represents something that you enjoy or love.
Use this list on a page - adding photos of some of the items.
2 pts.

2 pts.

i used: Humor is mankind's greatest blessing.

31a - Scraplift YOU
31b - Scraplift a BABE
31c - Scraplift a FAVE
5 pts

scraplift a babe

scraplift a fave

Scraplift YOU

DSD Cookie Challenge
1 pt.

Last edited by emmasmommy; 11-27-2010 at 08:49 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:45 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!

3 - Scrap you Stash - go back in your stash and use an older kit to scrap a page! = 1 Point

8 - "Everyday" - Cup of coffee? Sunglasses? your Cell Phone? what's something that is a part of your everyday? Something you can't live without? - 1 Point

20 - Can you make a happy page on a black background paper? Let’s see! - 1 point

21 - November is National Novel Writing Month. Write a novel on your page - we're looking for a wall of text here - so get writing! - 2 Points + 1 NR Point (4Ever - Libby Pritchett posted Nov 17, 2010) = 3 Points

DSD bonus - Scraplift Challenge

5 point primary challenges
points bonus challenges
1 points NR
points hybrid
1 points DSD bonus

Total Points = 7 point

Last edited by LoriJ; 11-28-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:47 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points= 8

1pt + 1pt(NR= Inspired by Jennifer templates by Darcy)

31 - Triple Lift - create a three layouts that are scraplifts of the following people. Remember to include links to your original inspiration above each of your layouts when you post them in your portfolio tracker. (5 pts + 1 NR pt total)

31a - Scraplift YOU
My old old old old layout

New and improved lift:

31b - Scraplift a BABE
Nettio's gorgeous layout

My lift:

31c - Scraplift a FAVE
(this is the +1NR layout -All That's Magical by Traci and Meg)
Cindy's layout

Mine (linked to the left side):

Last edited by aggiefamily; 11-12-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:51 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Total=3 pts

#3 Use an older kit = 1 pt

#15 Scrap About The Men In Your Life = 1 pt

#7 National Donut Day = 1 pt

Last edited by strawberryredhead; 11-17-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:04 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Task Points = 6
NR Points = 0
Total Points = 6

12 - Black Friday...to shop or not to shop? do you shop online? 5 am sales?

16 - November is good nutrition month - scrap about your healthy (or not-so-healthy) eating habits,

28 - Habits - scrap about a habit, yours or someone else. Have you conquered one or are you trying to make a new one. Does someone you know have a particularly annoying one?

31a - Scraplift YOU
31b - Scraplift a BABE
31c - Scraplift a FAVE

32a - What's your sign?
32e - Today I...

Task Points = 6
NR Points = 0
Total Points = 6

Last edited by luckyme; 11-19-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

I am right here.

Total Points: 30
1. Lift a layout by Jennifer Fox... 1pt.

3. Scrap your stash....1 pt.
Since I have only been doing digiscrap for 6 months I chose two of my first SSD purchases (I just discovered SSD in September). I chose Forever by Fee Jardine and also KCB Remember This.

4. California Closet Ad...1pt.

6. Acrostic Poem...1pt.

7. Donut Day...1pt.

10. Inspiration at Wordle...1pt

13. No embellishments...1pt

18. Recipe...1pt

20. Happy on black background...1pt

21. Write a novel...2 pts.

23. I am here...2pts.

24. Patience...2pts

25. Scanned in birthday invitation...2 pts.

26. A to Z...2 pts.

27. Mark Twain Quote...2pts

31. Scraplifts...5pts
a. Scraplift Me

b. Scraplift a Babe

c. Scraplift a fave

DSD Challenges

DSD Scraplift Challenge...1pt.

DSD Recipe Challenge...1pt.

DSD Rescue 101 Challenge.....1pt.

Blog Bonus #3 Use a kit by Fee Jardine...1pt.

Last edited by kayce; 11-29-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:11 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Total: 33
NR: 4
Hybrid:
DSD: 7

1 - Lift a layout by Jennifer Fox - using inspired by Jennifer template

4 - Ad Challenge - California Closets - use this fabulous ad as inspiration for your next layout! NR - Winter Wish Traci/Meg, posted 11/27)

21 - November is National Novel Writing Month. NR - Haven't met her yet - Traci Reed, posted 11/27

31 - Triple Lift
31a - Scraplift YOU lifted: 100% Original NR - Everyone is a Winner (cato/pritchett posted 11.21)

31b - Scraplift a BABE lifted Lynnette's 5 years Today

31c - Scraplift a FAVE Lifted Lizzy's Family

33 - "I Am Thankful For…" Mini Books - I hope this counts... a banner turned into a thankful album.

DSD
DSD Slogan Challenge

DSD Scraplift Challenge

DSD One Word Challenge

DSD Paper 2 Digi Challenge

DSD Rescue 101 Challenge

DSD Recipe Challenge

DSD Cookie Challenge

BONUS 1 - Juli Fish - goodie box (NR - All That's Hanukkah 11/14, posted 11/13)

Last edited by MamaBee; 11-27-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:26 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree

Another month....another attempt!!!!

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 11-01-2010, 08:38 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

Total Points: ( 31 )

Base Points: 24
NR Points: 5
Blog Bonus Points: 2

#1-Scraplift the TOTM (1pt)
I lifted this layout (using the Inspired By.... Templates by Darcy Baldwin)

My page:

#3-Scrap Your Stash (1pt)

#6-Scrap an acrostic (1pt)

#7-National Donut Day [scrap a page with only round papers and photos] (1pt)

#9-Use the word SOAR in the title of a layout (1pt)

#10-Create a background graphic of text to use on a layout (1pt)

#15-Scrap the men in your life (1pt +1pt NR bonus [Snips and Snails, released 11/26, posted 11/29] = 2 pts

#18-Recipe 10+1 (1pt +1pt NR bonus [Snow In Love With You, released 11/26, posted 11/24] = 2 pts)

#20 Scrap a happy page on a black bg (1pt)

#23-take a photo that represents where you are and scrap it (2pts +1pt NR bonus[Clip Me-Scallops, released 11/13, posted 11/18] = 3pts)

#25-Incorporate something you've scanned into your layout [the photo is scanned] (2pts)

#27-Use a Mark Twain quote on your page (2pts)

#28 Scrap about a habit (2pts)

#29 Fall Looks Like (2pts)

#31-Triple Lift (5 pts +1 pt NR Bonus = 6pts)
#31a-Lift yourself

Original Page

My lift

#31b-Lift a Babe
Stephanie's Layout

My lift

#31c-Lift a Fave (NR Bonus, She's A Hoot, released 11/20, posted 11/19)
Laura's Layout

My Lift

Blog Bonus #3 Scrap a page using a kit by Fee (1pt)

Blog Bonus #4 Cookie (1pt +1pt NR bonus [Jelly of the Month Club, released 11/26, posted 11/29] = 2pts)

Last edited by KyRainbow; 12-01-2010 at 03:17 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:08 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My spot

Total Pts: 23
Base Pts: 18
NR Pts: 5

1 - Lift a layout by Jennifer Fox, our Treat of the Month for November, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. (Original layout is Grumpy)1 pt

3 - Scrap you Stash - go back in your stash and use an older kit to scrap a page! 1 pt (Tiny Dancer by KCB and Lliella Designs)

6 - Use an acrostic poem on your layout. Wondering what an acrostic is? Check out Giggle Poetry! 1 pt + 1 nr pt(Alphabites by KCB released on 11/20 and posted on 11/19)

8 - "Everyday" - Cup of coffee? Sunglasses? your Cell Phone? what's something that is a part of your everyday? Something you can't live without? 1 pt

9 - November is aviation month. Use the word SOAR in the title of your layout. 1 pt + 1 nr pt (Reach for the Sky by KCB released on 11/6 and posted on 11/7)

16 - November is good nutrition month - scrap about your healthy (or not-so-healthy) eating habits, 1 pt + 1 nr pt (Here's the Dish by Heather Roselli and Melissa Bennett released on 11/20 and posted on 11/19)

20 - Can you make a happy page on a black background paper? Let’s see! (Thanks to Heddy in our community for the great suggestion!) 1 pt

25 - Incorporate something that you've scanned in to your page. Ephemera, a child's drawing, movie tickets. The possibilities are endless. 2 pts

26 - A to Z of me. For each letter of the alphabet, use a word that represents something that you enjoy or love. Use this list on a page - adding photos of some of the items. 2 pts + 1 nr pt (Take Note by KCB and Jenn released on 11/6 and posted on 11/4)

30 - With the Holidays just around the corner, many families have long car trips and plane rides ahead of them. Scrap a recent road trip, plane ride or your survival guide for those long trips! 2 pts

31 - Triple Lift - create a three layouts that are scraplifts of the following people. Remember to include links to your original inspiration above each of your layouts when you post them in your portfolio tracker. 5 pts

31a - Scraplift YOU
Original layout

31b - Scraplift a BABE 1 NR pt (Tis the Season: For Peace by KCB released on 11/26/10 uploaded to gallery 11/28/10)
Original layout by Kjersti

31c - Scraplift a FAVE
Original layout by KCB

Last edited by terrab; 11-30-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

DSD Cookie = 1pt

Total = 1pt

Fan of ALL SSD Designers
Proud to create for:

Last edited by ajf9597; 11-07-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. 1pt TOTM Jennifer Fox

TOTAL= 1pt
Old 11-01-2010, 09:47 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Just saving my spot.

Old 11-01-2010, 09:53 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

#1 TOTM 1 point

#8 Everyday 1 point

TOTAL: 2

Last edited by aly321; 11-02-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

Total - 30 points

1 - Lift a layout by Jennifer Fox, our Treat of the Month for November, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for All That's Funky by Meg and Traci, released 11/6 uploaded 11/5 as peek

4 - Ad Challenge - California Closets - use this fabulous ad as inspiration for your next layout! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Julie's Wonderful Tonight, released 11/6, uploaded 11/5 as peek

7 - In honor of National Donut Day, scrap a page using only circular papers and photos. Accent elements may be whatever you like ie. ribbons, flowers, tags, etc. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Penny's Gratitude, released 11/6, uploaded 11/5 as peek

9 - November is aviation month. Use the word SOAR in the title of your layout. - 1 primary point

10 - Use the inspiration at Wordle to create a background graphic of text to use on a layout. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Meg & Traci's All That's Cozy, released 11/6 uploaded 11/5 as peek

14 - November is the time for holiday wish lists! Create a page that features your holiday gift wish list. Alternatively, have your kids make a list and scrap it! - 1 primary point

18 - Recipe: 10+1=11 - one photo + ten items, that's it! - 1 primary point

19 - Let's Reflect - photograph a reflection, create a reflection effect, reflect on the past or a specific event, or even the year so far. Explore reflection in your own creative way and then scrap it! - 1 primary point

20 - Can you make a happy page on a black background paper? Let’s see! - 1 primary point

25 - Incorporate something that you've scanned in to your page. Ephemera, a child's drawing, movie tickets. The possibilities are endless. - 2 primary points and 1 NR point for Penny's Gratitude, released 11/6, uploaded 11/5 as peek (Scanned items are the recipes and my grandmother's picture)

29 - Fall Looks Like - Use the amazing photographic inspiration at The Big Picture, to photograph and capture what Fall looks like in your community. - 2 primary points

33 - "I Am Thankful For…" Mini Books - The holiday season is the perfect time to reflect back on all of the things you are thankful for, and what better way to do that than creating a mini book that shares your sentiments? Your challenge this month is to get creative and make a hybrid mini-book in in any style you like using the theme of things you are thankful for. - 10 primary points

DSD Cookie - 1 point

DSD Paper 2 Digi - 1 point

Total - 30 points
0/5 NR points remaining

Last edited by kscwgirl; 11-30-2010 at 10:15 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My spot

(includes 3 NR points and 2 hybrid points)

3 - Scrap your Stash - go back in your stash and use an older kit to scrap a page!/1 pt

4 - Ad Challenge - California Closets - use this fabulous ad as inspiration for your next layout!/(1 pt + 1 NR pt for All That's Hanukkah. Released 11/13, posted 11/20)=2 pts

7 - In honor of National Donut Day, scrap a page using only circular papers and photos. Accent elements may be whatever you like ie. ribbons, flowers, tags, etc./1 pt + 1 hybrid pt=2 pts

21 - November is National Novel Writing Month. Write a novel on your page - we're looking for a wall of text here - so get writing!/2 pts

22 - Create a layout about your {fictional} hero from a book, the tv, a movie or comic book. Is it about the character, the looks, or a bit of both?/2 pts

24 - "Patience is a Virtue" - scrap a page about a time when you've had to have a lot of patience./2 pts + 1 NR point (Misty's Date Bits 23, released 11/6, LO posted 11/9)=3 pts

25 - Incorporate something that you've scanned in to your page. Ephemera, a child's drawing, movie tickets. The possibilities are endless./2 pts

31 - Triple Lift - create a three layouts that are scraplifts of the following people. Remember to include links to your original inspiration above each of your layouts when you post them in your portfolio tracker. (5 points + 1 NR point for 31a and 1 hybrid point for 31b)=7 pts

31a-Scraplift you. (1 NR point for Julie's Stars in Her Eyes. Released 11/6, LO posted 11/12.)

Original LO is here.

My lift:

31b-Scraplift a Babe. (+1 hybrid point)

Lifted Jen Tapler's L'il Space Cadet card

My card:

31c-Scraplift a fave.

I lifted Mrs2a50's Smitten LO.

My lift:

Last edited by rach3975; 11-22-2010 at 01:55 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

my spot

my gallery

Fan of:
ALL Sweet Shoppe Designers!
Old 11-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 12 Points

Hopefully I'll get more than 2 layouts done this month.... last month I was too busy to scrap AT ALL!

ETA: HA! I did get more than 2 done this month! AWESOME!

1 point challenges

Challenge 1
Lift of Today

Challenge 4

Challenge 10

Challenge 18

Challenge 20

Two Point Challenges

Challenge 28

Blog Bonus Points:

Blog Bonus 2
I lifted:

Here's mine:

1 point

DSD Bonus points:

DSD Cookie

1 Point

DSD Recipe

1 Point

DSD Slogan

1 Point

DSD Scraplift

I lifted Terrible Trio
Here's mine:

1 Point

New Siggy Coming Soon

Last edited by Jengerbread88; 11-25-2010 at 01:52 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Banned

profile gallery

TOTAL: 20 pts.
1. Lift of Jen Fox 1 pt. + 1 NR Meg's Snow in Love 11/26

8. Can't Live Without 1 pt. + 1 pt. NR Heather's Here's the Dish released & posted 11/20

19. Reflecting 1 pt

31. 5 pts. + 1 NR pt =6 pts
Lift of Me 1 NR Meg's All that Glitters: From the Heart posted 11/5 released 11/6

Lift of Fave (in credits)

Lift of Babe (in credits)

DSD Scrappers Give Thanks 1 pt.

DSD Paper to Digi Challenge 1 pt.

DSD Scraplift Challenge 1 pt.

DSD Cookie Challenge 1 pt.

Blog Bonus #1
1 pt.

Blog Bonus #2
1 pt. + 1 pt. NR of Meg's All that's Hanukkah posted and released on 11/13

Blog Bonus #4
1 pt. + 1 pt NR of Meg's Snips & Snails
Total:
NR:4

Last edited by knlchevys; 11-29-2010 at 02:11 AM.