Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 05-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default May 2012: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Hey Hey Sweet Shoppers! May snuck up on me, so I'm running a little bit behind in getting this month's new portfolio up and running at Pinterest, but I can assure you it will be worth the wait! Don't forget that not only will you find our standard 1, 2 and 10 point questions in the portfolio, you'll also find a couple of 5 point challenges too! Here are the details...

To participate in this month's challenges just visit our May Portfolio Pinboard at pinterest to check out the incredible inspiration posted by our challenge team for you to create a portfolio from this month.

The first 8 days of each month will bring new challenges from each member of our team, so be sure to follow along to find out all of the options available to you to this month. On the 9th, you'll be able to download a printable .pdf of the month's challenges from this thread to help you keep track of the challenges you've done and still need to do!

While you don't need a Pinterest account to view our pinboard and participate in our monthly challenges, Darcy Baldwin would be more than happy to get you a Pinterest invite if you email her!

As usual, you'll be using this thread to claim a spot to track your own progress and points. Each pin at Pinterest will have not only visual inspiration for you, but also a verbal prompt and a point value too. Simply complete a layout for the pin and post it in your tracker thread as always to earn your points!

For May, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on June 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, you can have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from previous months to see how it's done, but here are the basics...

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to the tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbers shown above each challenge at Pinterest and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout. For more information, visit the Portfolio FAQ.

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum. Thanks!!

That's it! Good luck and have fun,

Robin & the challenge team!
Old 05-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

New Release- 5 point
Total- 30 points

Me.

3 - They say good (and bad) things come in threes. Scrap 3 layouts each representing part of a famous trio! The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. His, Hers, Ours. Get creative! - 3 layouts for 5 points.

RED

WHITE

BLUE

7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt.

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points. 2 points + 1 NR (Half Pack 41, released 5/5, uploaded 5/6)

2 points

9 - Use this picture of a colorful, multi-patterned quilt as a sketch for your next LO. - 1 pt. + 1 NR (Aloha Sunshine, released 5/5, uploaded 5/7)

10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt + 1 NR (Life is an adventure, released 5/5, uploaded 5/6)

13 - Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 pt.

15 - Use a series of tiny photos on a layout, or mix and match differently-sized photos to make it visually interesting. - 1 pt.

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt. + 1 NR (Half Pack 41, released 5/5, uploaded 5/6)

27- As I woke up this morning, the tune "Easy Like Sunday Morning" was running through my head. Take some photos and scrap what a typical weekend looks like for you. More inspiration can be found from Ali's Weekend Lens. -1 pt.

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts.

29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 its

30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1+ 1 NR (Aloha Sunshine, released 5/5, uploaded 5/7)

33. Use this quote as inspiration for scrapping a layout about something or someone you LOVE. - 1pt.

38. Create a page that has a background inspired by this window display at Anthropology – think rectangles, squares and lots of bright color. – 1 pt

40. Use these tips from A Beautiful Mess blog to help you capture lots pictures of where you live. Then show off where you live by creating a layout with at least 6 photos on it. Want to go large? Create a double page layout with at least 10 photos. – 1 pt for one layout, 2 pts for two layouts (max opts)

Last edited by marlathrall; 05-30-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

NR:3

2 - Music is a huge part of my life and makes me think of certain people I've known in the past or present. Make a "mixtape" of music that means something to you for important people in your life using a scrapbook layout. Do one for yourself, your husband, your kids, your best friend - get creative! - 1 pt per layout up to 5 points.

3 - They say good (and bad) things come in threes. Scrap 3 layouts each representing part of a famous trio! The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. His, Hers, Ours. Get creative! - 3 layouts for 5
Live

Laugh

Love

5 - What does your brain say to itself when you aren't saying it out loud to anyone else? Scrap it! - 2 pts.

7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt.

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points. 4pt/4pts + 1 NR point for Be True to You by Traci and Sugarplum Paperie ( uploaded 5/21/2012)

10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt.

11 - Jazz up the conversation! Use a question or two to inspire some journaling for a layout, or ask loved ones for their answers. - 1 pt.

14 - Have you taken advantage of the warmer weather? Use this list as inspiration and scrap two layouts with the results. - 2 pts.

17 - create a comic style layout! have fun with it, you could even play with photoshop filters and use special effects for your photos - 2 pts.

18. Thought provoking! Unfortunately I think this is something all of us have suffered with. Create a layout with what speaks to you from this image. Is there something you need to JUST STOP - 1 pt.

19. Scrap a layout with the five w's - who, what, when, where & why! - 1 pt.

20. I love the layered ruffles! Be inspired by the different patterns create your background using various patterns to create the same type of effect. 1- pt.

24 - Read this quote and then scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. 1 pt

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt. NR 1 pt Julie's America: Harbor released 5/5/2012

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts.

29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 pts+ 1 NR pt BIWYM: Somebodys Baby released 5/5/212 LO uploaded 5/10/12

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥

Last edited by haydensmommy217; 05-21-2012 at 06:31 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

total points inc NR & hybrid = 31
NR = 3/5
HYBRID = 0/5

5 POINTS
3 - They say good (and bad) things come in threes. Scrap 3 layouts each representing part of a famous trio! The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. His, Hers, Ours. Get creative! - 3 layouts for 5 points.

LIVE

LAUGH

LOVE

2 points
4 - Use one of Speckyboy's 50 Favorite Web Designs from 2011 to inspire your next page. Be sure to share which website inspired you too! - 2 pts.

inspired by

mine

1 POINT
6 - I love paper-to-digi scraplifts! This month, use Diane Payne's gallery as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt.
Diane's

Mine

1 POINT

2 + 2 = 4 POINTS
8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout
Eat Healthy

think positively

1 POINT
9 - Use this picture of a colorful, multi-patterned quilt as a sketch for your next LO. - 1 pt.

1 POINT
10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt
Easter baskets

1 POINT
12 - Use this quote as a jumping off point for a layout - 1 pt

2 POINTS
14 - Have you taken advantage of the warmer weather? Use this list as inspiration and scrap two layouts with the results. - 2 pts.
3. Watch the trees.

13. Swing

1 POINT
15 - Use a series of tiny photos on a layout, or mix and match differently-sized photos to make it visually interesting. - 1 pt.

1 POINT + 1 POINT NR = 2 POINTS Studio Basic Lets scrap it II templates - rel 5/12/12 uploaded 5/12/12
25 - Love the triangle blocking. Create a layout with some sort of triangle design on the page. 1 pt

1 point + 1 point NR = 2 points America: Harbor rel 5/5/12 uploaded 5/5/12
26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt.

2 POINTS
[URL="https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=228951&title=folsom&cat=500"]
[/URL

2 POINTS
29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 pts.

1 POINT
30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt.

1 point + 1 point NR = 2 points Studio Basic In one word: Love - rel 5/12/12 - uploaded 5/12/12
33. Use this quote as inspiration for scrapping a layout about something or someone you LOVE. - 1pt.

1 POINT
38. Create a page that has a background inspired by this window display at Anthropology – think rectangles, squares and lots of bright color. – 1 pt

Last edited by seatrout; 05-11-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

I am going to try this month
Old 05-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

Total points: 30

2 - Music is a huge part of my life and makes me think of certain people I've known in the past or present. Make a "mixtape" of music that means something to you for important people in your life using a scrapbook layout. Do one for yourself, your husband, your kids, your best friend - get creative! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Meg & Traci BIWYM uploaded 5/6

4 - Use one of Speckyboy's 50 Favorite Web Designs from 2011 to inspire your next page. Be sure to share which website inspired you too! - 2 primary points - Inspired by The Wired Mind

7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 primary point

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 primary points

9 - Use this picture of a colorful, multi-patterned quilt as a sketch for your next LO. - 1 primary point and 1 hybrid point

10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - #83 Grandparents - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Penny's Never Give Up, uploaded 5/21

13 - Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 primary point and 1 hybrid point

15 - Use a series of tiny photos on a layout, or mix and match differently-sized photos to make it visually interesting. - 1 primary point

20. I love the layered ruffles! Be inspired by the different patterns create your background using various patterns to create the same type of effect. 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Julie's America Harbor, uploaded 5/6

22 - Use this beautiful home decor as inspiration and journal on word strips on a layout. 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Eva's Butterflies, uploaded 5/6

24 - Read this quote and then scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. - 1 primary point

25 - Love the triangle blocking. Create a layout with some sort of triangle design on the page. 1 primary point

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. - 1 primary point and 1 hybrid point

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! - 2 primary points

31. Do a double-take! Follow this Photoshop tutorial to create a multiple exposure photo and scrap it. - 2 primary points

33. Use this quote as inspiration for scrapping a layout about something or someone you LOVE. - 1 primary point

35. It's time for an old-fashioned Spin-a-Lift! Choose any layout from the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, spin it, flip it or rotate it and then lift it! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Shawna's First Comes Love, uploaded 5/6

38. Create a page that has a background inspired by this window display at Anthropology – think rectangles, squares and lots of bright color. – 1 primary point

Total: 30 points
5/5 NR points used
3/5 Hybrid points used

Last edited by kscwgirl; 05-27-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

My spot...
Old 05-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

My spot!!

Total: 14 pts

Challenge #5 - What does your brain say to itself when you aren't saying it out loud to anyone else? Scrap it! - 2 pts.

Challenge #6 - I love paper-to-digi scraplifts! This month, use Diane Payne's gallery as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt. +1 NR pt
Scraplift of this LO: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...le-august-kit/

Challenge #7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt.

Challenge #8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points.
#1 = 2pts

Challenge #24 - Read this quote and then scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. 1 pt +1pt NR

Challenge #26 - Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt.

Challenge #29 - Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 pts. +1pt NR

Challenge #36 - Show us where you stand! Take a picture using inspiration from the From Where I Stand Flickr group and then use the photo to create a page that tells where you stand (literally). – 1 pt

Last edited by hollyxann; 05-24-2012 at 01:19 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!!!

Total Points: 31

Live

Laugh

Love

6 - I love paper-to-digi scraplifts! This month, use Diane Payne's gallery as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt.

7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt. + 1 NR pt
New Release: Spring Forward by Melissa Bennett

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points.

13 - Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 pt. + 1 NR pt
New Release: Aloha Sunshine by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Zoe Pearn

14 - Have you taken advantage of the warmer weather? Use this list as inspiration and scrap two layouts with the results. - 2 pts
We took a trip to the zoo on Mother's Day

19. Scrap a layout with the five w's - who, what, when, where & why! - 1 pt. + 1 Hybrid
Jason's Birthday Invites

20. I love the layered ruffles! Be inspired by the different patterns create your background using various patterns to create the same type of effect. 1- pt.

24 - Read this quote and then scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. 1 pt

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt.

27- As I woke up this morning, the tune "Easy Like Sunday Morning" was running through my head. Take some photos and scrap what a typical weekend looks like for you. More inspiration can be found from Ali's Weekend Lens. -1 pt.

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts. +1 NR pt
New Release: Before I Was Your Mom: I was a Kid Too by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens

29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 pts.

30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt + 1 NR pt
New Release: Before I Was Your Mom: We Got Married by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens

33. Use this quote as inspiration for scrapping a layout about something or someone you LOVE. - 1pt. + 1 NR pt
New Release: You and Me Baby 2 by Shawna Clingerman and Lauren Grier

37. Recipe Challenge - Cook up a layout as spectacular as Steph’s using the following recipe! May Recipe– 5 papers (no more, no less), at least 5 different alphas, at least 8 flowers, stitching, a tag, and at least 2 numbers on the page. – 1 pt

Total Points: 31

New Release: 5
Hybrid: 1

Last edited by kim21673; 05-21-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

MEMEMEMEME!
Old 05-01-2012, 12:36 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

2 pts. + 1pt. NR (template from Cindy & kit from Melissa) 28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it!

1 pt. + 1pt. for NR (template from Cindy) 30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness!

2 pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy) #32 Digi-Dares #272 - scrap about a sickness you have had

1pt + 1pt NR (font from Darcy) 35. It's time for an old-fashioned Spin-a-Lift! Choose any layout from the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, spin it, flip it or rotate it and then lift it!
I lifted this one:

and here's mine:

total: 10pts.

Last edited by sigmakap95; 05-31-2012 at 05:24 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS - 21
New Release Points - 5/5 (already added to above total)

30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt.

9 - Use this picture of a colorful, multi-patterned quilt as a sketch for your next LO. - 1 pt.

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt. +1 pt NR: "BIWYM: I Was All Grown Up" released 5/5, uploaded 5/3

10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt. (fishing)

6 - I love paper-to-digi scraplifts! This month, use Diane Payne's gallery as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt. +1 pt NR: "BIWYM: I Finished School" released 5/5, uploaded 5/3

2 - Music is a huge part of my life and makes me think of certain people I've known in the past or present. Make a "mixtape" of music that means something to you for important people in your life using a scrapbook layout. Do one for yourself, your husband, your kids, your best friend - get creative! - 1 pt per layout up to 5 points.
Mix Tape for my pre-teen self: 1 pt. +1 pt NR: "BIWYM: I Survived the Teen Years" released 5/5, uploaded 5/3

24 - Read this quote and then scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. (family!!!) 1 pt

29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! (not sure I achieved this 100%... I attempted something new but it still looks the same to me... LOL!)-2 pts.+1 pt NR: "I Choose You" released 5/12, uploaded 5/11

32. I dare ya! Browse through the archives at The Digi Dares and choose one of the challenges as inspiration for your next layout. Be sure to follow all the rules! - (I chose Digi Dare #276) 2pts.

34. Avengers, assemble! What are your superhero superpowers and weaknesses? Scrap them in layout using this image as inspiration. - 2pts.

16 - Daily commutes! Where do you go in a day? Scrap a layout about it! - 2pts. +1 pt NR: "DJB Ma's Handwriting" released 5/26, uploaded 5/31

Last edited by YepBrook; 05-31-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. Hybrid mini book = 10 points

8. LOVE - 2 points + 1 point hybrid
Description of why I used the word is on the gallery page ...

12. Creativity - used a fancy font for the title and got creative editing it - 1 point + 1 point new release
Before I Was Your Mom: Married by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens released on May 5, 2012

20. Ruffles - 1 point + 1 point new release
Before I Was Your Mom: Married by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens released on May 5, 2012

26. iNSD goodies - 1 point + 1 point new release

28. Storyteller - 2 points + 1 point new release

30. Flowers - 1 point + 1 point New Release
Before I Was Your Mom: Married by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens released on May 5, 2012 (this IS a lot of flowers for me!)

31. Double exposure - 2 points

32. Digi Dares - #265 - 2 points

39. Scrap a family recipe - 2 points

Total - 30 points I'M BACK! I DID IT!!!

Last edited by Sharon Kay; 05-31-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

ME
Old 05-01-2012, 12:46 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

total points: 30

1: Hybrid Accordion Album 10 pts

6: P2D NR DJB Miss Jinkie Van Pelt 2 pts

10: Must Take Photos (Graduation) 1 pt

13: Stripes NR DJB Miss Jinkie Van Pelt 2 pts

14: Enjoying Warm Weather 2 pts

28: Everyday Storytellers 2 pts

29: Shadowing NR DJB Miss Jinkie Van Pelt 3 pts

30: Flowers 1 pt

31: Double exposure 2 pts

35: SAL NR DJB Miss Jinkie Van Pelt 2 pts

39: Family recipe NR DJB Miss Jinkie Van Pelt 3 pts

Last edited by pewtertm; 05-21-2012 at 10:50 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

total points - 3

4 - Use one of Speckyboy's 50 Favorite Web Designs from 2011 to inspire your next page. Be sure to share which website inspired you too! - 2 pts
totally inspired by vlog.it!

36. Show us where you stand! Take a picture using inspiration from the From Where I Stand Flickr group and then use the photo to create a page that tells where you stand (literally). – 1 pt

total points - 3

Last edited by breakingbrie; 05-10-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Holding my spot!

#33 - Scrap something or someone you love

---
#35 - Spin-A-Lift Challenge

---
#26 - iNSD product challenge

Last edited by tsbegley; 05-15-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

total points: 14
NR points: 4

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points.
2 pts

2 Pts + 1 NR Pt (5/26 NR Pretty Little Thing by Zoe Pearn, uploaded 5/28)

#22-Use this beautiful home decor as inspiration and journal on word strips on a layout. 1 pt.
1 pt + 1 NR pt (5/5 uploaded 5/5-Sunshine in my soul by Zoe)

25 - Love the triangle blocking. Create a layout with some sort of triangle design on the page. 1 pt
1 pt

1 pt + 1 NR pt (5/5 uploaded 5/6-Aloha Sunshine by KCB & Zoe)

2 pt

36. Show us where you stand! Take a picture using inspiration from the From Where I Stand Flickr group and then use the photo to create a page that tells where you stand (literally). – 1 pt
1 pt + 1 NR pt (5/19 NR, uploaded 5/22)

Last edited by britaneejean; 05-28-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My spot.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

This is me!

Total = 17 pts + 3 NR = 20 pts

Challenge # 3 - Famous Trio: Me, Myself and I = 5 pts + 1 NR = 6 pts

Me = Messy Painter + New Release (Penny Springmann Never Give Up)

Myself = Time To Myself

And I = I am

Challenge # 4 - Webdesign + NR (Traci Reed - Fly Away with Me) = 3 pts

Challenge # 6 - Diane Payne Inspiration = 1 pt

Challege # 8 - Positive Print = 2 Pts

Challenge # 20 - Layered Ruffles + NR (Meghan Mullens - Shine On) = 2 pts

Challnege # 22 - Journal on Strips = 1 pt

Challenge # 25 - Triangles = 1 pt

Challenge # 28 - Tell a story = 2 pts

Challenge #34 - Superhero = 2 pts

Total = 17 pts + 3 NR = 20 pts

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 05-27-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total
#7 (new release 5/5)

Last edited by Amber1279; 05-07-2012 at 12:54 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

This one's mine!

3 - They say good (and bad) things come in threes. Scrap 3 layouts each representing part of a famous trio! 3 layouts for 5 points.
My Trio: Morning, Noon, and Night

Morning:

Noon:

Night:

4-Use one of Speckyboy's 50 Favorite Web Designs from 2011 to inspire your next page. Be sure to share which website inspired you too! - 2 pts + 1 NR pt (Melissa's Coconut Grove, released 5/26)
Inspiration: The Wired Mind. The faint lines on the site's background radiating out from the bolder central design inspired my background paper and composition.

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points, 2 LOs + 1 NR (Melissa's Lil Grad V2, released 5/5)=5 pts

Work Hard (uses a NR)

Eat Healthy

19-Scrap a layout with the five w's - who, what, when, where & why! - 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Darcy's font from the iNSD Memories in the Making collab, released 5/5)

24 - Read this quote and then scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Cindy's Sequentials Set 2, released 5/5)

26-Scrap a LO with at least 1 product you love that was released over iNSD weekend. 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Memories in the Making Collab, released 5/5)

30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt + 1 hybrid pt

Total pts: 21
NR pts: 5
Hybrid pts: 1

Last edited by rach3975; 06-01-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Nikki Epperson

30pt
(5NRpts, included)

#1 {5pts}
hers

his

theirs

#6 {1pt}

#8 {2pt}

{2pt}

#13 {1pt + 1ptNR} Something Good uploaded 5-22

#15 {1pt + 1ptNR} NR - Apple of My Eye uploaded 5-25

#18 {1pt}

#22 {1pt}

#24 {1pt}

#26 {1pt + 1ptNR} Citrus Sunrise uploaded 5-5

#28 {2pt}

#30 {1pt}

#32 {2pt}
I chose Digi Dare #270

#33 {1pt + 1pt NR} America: Harbor uploaded 5-9

#35 {1pt}

#36 {1pt}

#37 {1pt + 1ptNR} You and Me Baby 2 uploaded 5-15

Last edited by Nikki Epperson; 05-25-2012 at 10:17 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Woo hoo...I will have some time to participate!

Total Points: 20
Challenge Points- 17
NR- 3/5

#3- live, laugh, love- 5pts

laugh- 1 NR point

Live

Love

39. Scrap a hand-me-down family recipe and include stories of what makes the recipe so special to your family. – 2 pts

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1+ 1 pt. American Harbor released 5/5 uploaded 5/5

35. It's time for an old-fashioned Spin-a-Lift! Choose any layout from the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, spin it, flip it or rotate it and then lift it! - 1pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...t_april_12.jpg

32. I dare ya! Browse through the archives at The Digi Dares and choose one of the challenges as inspiration for your next layout. Be sure to follow all the rules! - 2pts.
DIgi Dare #229

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...le-bella-blvd/

20. I love the layered ruffles! Be inspired by the different patterns create your background using various patterns to create the same type of effect. 1- pt. + 1NR

Last edited by dgreenshield; 05-31-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:59 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points-20pts
NR=0

2-Make a “mixtape” of music that means something to you for important people in your life using a scrapbook layout. Do one for yourself, your husband, your kids, your best friend - get creative! - 1 pt per layout up to 5 points 1pt

4-Use one of Speckyboy’s 50 Favorite Web Designs from 2011 to inspire your next page. Be sure to share which website inspired you too! - 2 pts
What does your brain say to itself when you aren’t saying it out loud to anyone else? Scrap it! - 2 2pts-Inspired by Kuryowicz & Assoc

6-I love paper-to-digi scraplifts! This month, use Diane Payne’s gallery as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt 1pt

7-Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt 1pt

8-I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points 2pts

10-Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt 1pt

12-Use this quote as a jumping off point for a layout - 1 pt

13-Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 pt 1pt

15-Use a series of tiny photos on a layout, or mix and match differently-sized photos to make it visually interesting. - 1 pt 1pt

19-Scrap a layout with the five w’s - who, what, when, where & why! - 1 pt 1pt

20-I love these layered ruffles! Be inspired by the different patterns create a background on your layout which creates the same type of effect. - 1pt 1pt

24-Read this quote & scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. - 1 pt 1pt

25-We love this triangle blocking. Create a layout with some sort of triangle design on the page. - 1 pt 1pt

26-Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt

27-As I woke up this morning, the tune “Easy Like Sunday Morning” was running through my head. Take some photos and scrap what a typical weekend looks like for you. More inspiration can be found from Ali’s Weekend Lens. -1 pt

28-The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! - 2 its 2pts

30-Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! - 1 pt 1pt

32-I dare ya! Browse through the archives at The Digi Dares and choose one of the challenges as inspiration for your next layout. Be sure to follow all the rules! - 2 2pts Inspired by DD#112

36-Show us where you stand! Take a picture using inspiration from the From Where I Stand Flickr group and then use the photo to create a page that tells where you stand (literally). – 1 pt 1pt

Last edited by jaylensmom; 05-28-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

looking to do more than 2/3 of a challenge this month
Old 05-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

5 - what does your brain say to itself when you aren't saying it out loud to anyone else? {+2 pts)

15 - tiny photo series {+1 pt}
What a fantastic way to so many us (27 on this page!) less than perfect pictures from an otherwise super memorable day!

26 - scrap a page with at least 1 iNSD goodie {+1 for layout, +1 NR}
Used Life is An Adventure kit released 5/5 (layout posted 5/11), which was a new release on iNSD (so that makes it an iNSD goodie, right?)

38 - create a page inspired by this Anthropologie window display (with the hanging rectangles in front of a picture window) {+1 for layout, +1 NR]
used BIWYM - I Finished School first in the shoppe on 5 May, layout posted on 11 May

Random Blog Challenge No 1 - lift a non-template layout from YepBrook's gallery. {+1}

1-pt layouts: 4
2-pt layouts: 1
NR points: 2
Total points: 8

Last edited by caliten; 05-26-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

A Spot for Me!

1 - Use this tutorial at Poppy Paperie to create a darling folded mini album! These are sooo cute and easy, I want to make a zillion of them and hope you do too. - 10 pts

18. Thought provoking! Unfortunately I think this is something all of us have suffered with. Create a layout with what speaks to you from this image. Is there something you need to JUST STOP - 1 pt.

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts = 1 NR Pt (SSD Collab Making Memories posted 05*07*12) 3 pts

30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt + 1 pt NR (Sugarplum Paperie Good Morning Sunshine posted 05*06*2012) = 2 pts

************************************************** ************************************************** ***************************************
14 Challenge Point
2 NR Point
Hybrid Points
Bonus Points

Total: 16 Points

Last edited by LoriJ; 05-18-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:11 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Tronesia

Total points: 11 points
NR points: 2(included in total already)

(Pinterest link for SSD )

4 - Use one of Speckyboy's 50 Favorite Web Designs from 2011 to inspire your next page. Be sure to share which website inspired you too! - 2 pts. --Inspired by Barnt & Arnst design

13 - Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 pt.

22 - Use this beautiful home decor as inspiration and journal on word strips on a layout. 1 pt + 1pt for 5/26 NR using Apple of my Eye by Jenn Barrette and Micheline Martin (LO posted 5/26)

29 - Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 pts.

35. Choose any layout from the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, spin it, flip it or rotate it and then lift it! - 1pt + 1 NR point using Pop A Wheelie: Girl by Traci Reed & Jady Day Studio (NR 5/19 -LO posted 5/20)
--Lifted "Enjoy" by Aly321

Last edited by Tronesia; 05-31-2012 at 11:57 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 31 pts
NR: 5 pts (already included in the total above)

Challenge #4: Use one of Speckyboy's 50 Favorite Web Designs from 2011 to inspire your next page. Be sure to share which website inspired you too! - 2 pts
Inspired by The Mavenist

Challenge #5: What does your brain say to itself when you aren't saying it out loud to anyone else? Scrap it! - 2 pts +1 pt NR
NR: DJB Ma's Handwriting; released 05/26; LO uploaded 05/25

Challenge #6: I love paper-to-digi scraplifts! This month, use Diane Payne's gallery as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Into the woods by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, released 05/26; LO uploaded 05/25
Lift of High Noon

Challenge #7: Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt

Challenge #8: I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts + 1 pt NR per layout up to 4 points.
NR: Triopack 1 by Cindy Schneider; released 05/12; LO uploaded 05/11

Challenge #10: Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt
50. Parades

Challenge #13: Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 pt

Challenge #14: Have you taken advantage of the warmer weather? Use this list as inspiration and scrap two layouts with the results. - 2 pts
Hiking (I scrapped a double page = 2 layouts together)

Full double page:

Challenge #15: Use a series of tiny photos on a layout, or mix and match differently-sized photos to make it visually interesting. - 1 pt

Challenge #21: I love big canvas walls and the story they tell. Not everyone can do this in their home, but anyone can do it on a page. Use this design as inspiration and create your own "photo all" on a layout. 1 pt
Double page:

Challenge #22: Use this beautiful home decor as inspiration and journal on word strips on a layout. 1 pt

Challenge #24: Read this quote and then scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Triopack 2 by Cindy Schneider; released 05/26; LO uploaded 05/25

Challenge #26: Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt + 1 pt NR
A Blue Elephant in the Room by Libby Pritchett; released & Lo uploaded 05/05;

Challenge #28: The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! - 2 pts

Challenge #29: Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! - 2 pts

Challenge #30: Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt

Comes in this double page (2nd page used for challenge #15):

Challenge #32: I dare ya! Browse through the archives at The Digi Dares and choose one of the challenges as inspiration for your next layout. Be sure to follow all the rules! - 2 pts
Digi Dare #267

Challenge #33: Use this quote as inspiration for scrapping a layout about something or someone you LOVE. - 1pt

Challenge #38: Create a page that has a background inspired by this window display at Anthropology – think rectangles, squares and lots of bright color. – 1 pt

double page:

Last edited by suladesign; 05-28-2012 at 07:10 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot ... will try to do better this month!

total points: 16
NR points 3
Hybrid Points 0

2. Make a "mixtape" of music that means something to you for important people in your life using a scrapbook layout. Do one for yourself, your husband, your kids, your best friend - get creative! - 1 pt per layout up to 5 points. 1 pt

10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt. 17 Date Night, this was us on a date with friends. 1pt + 1NR

29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 pts. (took a digi class to learn shadowing and tried new techniques especially on ribbons) 2pts

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts. + 1NR pt

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt. + I NR pt

22 - Use this beautiful home decor as inspiration and journal on word strips on a layout. 1 pt. + i NR pt

Last edited by tanyiadeskins; 05-12-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me!!!!
4 - Use one of Speckyboy's 50 Favorite Web Designs from 2011 to inspire your next page. Be sure to share which website inspired you too! - 2 pts.

I used this one:

Here's my LO:

5 - What does your brain say to itself when you aren't saying it out loud to anyone else? Scrap it! - 2 pts.

7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt + 1 hybrid point.

My son's room:

LIVE (or viva in Italian)

LOVE

11 - Jazz up the conversation! Use a question or two to inspire some journaling for a layout, or ask loved ones for their answers. - 1 pt.

12 - Use this quote as a jumping off point for a layout - 1 pt. LIAM TICKET BOX

13 - Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 pt + 1 hybrid point

15 - Use a series of tiny photos on a layout, or mix and match differently-sized photos to make it visually interesting. - 1 pt. FAIRYTALE LAND

22 - Use this beautiful home decor as inspiration and journal on word strips on a layout. 1 pt.

25 - Love the triangle blocking. Create a layout with some sort of triangle design on the page. 1 pt + 1 hybrid point

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts

30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! -1 pt

32. I dare ya! Browse through the archives at The Digi Dares and choose one of the challenges as inspiration for your next layout. Be sure to follow all the rules! - 2pts.

I did challenge 254: http://www.digidares.com/?p=3006

35. It's time for an old-fashioned Spin-a-Lift! Choose any layout from the Sweet Shoppe Designs gallery, spin it, flip it or rotate it and then lift it! - 1pt.

Lifted this one:

My lift:

TOTAL POINTS: 31

Last edited by kristijoy; 05-30-2012 at 12:17 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 9

5 - What does your brain say to itself when you aren't saying it out loud to anyone else? Scrap it! - 2 pts plus NR
NR Uncharted by Krystal Hartley posted 13th may

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts plus NR
NR DJB Fonts: Holly Enchanted by Darcy Baldwin {fontography} posted 11th May

29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows! -2 pts plus NR
NR: DJB Holly Enchanted by Darcy Baldwin posted 6th May

Last edited by Starlight-Princess; 05-12-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Here's my spot. Hopefully I'll actually do it this month...

New Siggy Coming Soon
Old 05-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

my spot
total:30
NR:5
Hybrid:

4-2 pts + 1 NR pt {NR Darcy : Holly Serif released 05/05, lo posted 05/06)

inspired by the brown, yellow and cream of this design
Elliott Jay Stocks
6- 1 pt
I lifted this LOI
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...by-bella-blvd/

7- 1 pt + 1 NR pt {Nr: Libby: A Pink Elephenat in the Room released 05/05, LO posted 05/04{
[IMG]https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/data/500/04_25_12Abby.jpg[/IMG]
8-2 pts

8- 2pts LOVE

8-2 pts

9- 1 pt

10-Family Photo 1 pt

20. 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Nr: Darcy: Holly Serif released 05/05, lo posted 05/06}

21-1 pt

22- 1 pt

24-1 pt

26_ 1 pt + 1 NR pt {NR Meg Mullens and Traci Reed: Before I was your mom : I was All Grown Up released 05/05, LO posted 05/05}

28- 2 pts

29- 2 pts

30. 1 pt

33-1 pt

35 1 pt
I spun Erin's LO
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...8487&nocache=1

37-1 pt + 1 NR pt {NR: SSD Memories in the Making released 05/05 LO posted 05/06}

Last edited by nun69; 05-28-2012 at 10:50 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:54 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to SmallMoments

Let's try for two in a row!
Old 05-02-2012, 10:24 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Total Points:6
(New release: 1, Hybrid: )

2pts + 1 NR pt=3pts

39. Scrap a hand-me-down family recipe and include stories of what makes the recipe so special to your family. – 2 pts

Last edited by ashersmommy; 05-30-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:00 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My spot

1 PT + 1 NR PT (Essentially Me 5/5 posted 5/7)

Total= 2 POINTS

Last edited by carrie1977; 05-07-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

26- Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend.

29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows!
2 pts + 1pt NR = 3 pts
Used Cindy's Half Pack 41 released 5/5

30- Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness!
1pt + 1ptNR = 2pts
Used Mari K and Traci Reed's Barefootin' released 5/5

I dare ya! Browse through the archives at The Digi Dares and choose one of the challenges as inspiration for your next layout. Be sure to follow all the rules! - I picked digidare #219.
2pts+1ptNR=3pts
Used Krystal Hartley's Uncharted (released 5/12)

37. Recipe Challenge - Cook up a layout as spectacular as Steph’s using the following recipe! May Recipe– 5 papers (no more, no less), at least 5 different alphas, at least 8 flowers, stitching, a tag, and at least 2 numbers on the page.
1pt + 1ptNR = 2 pts
Used Pop A Wheelie: Boy by Jady Day Studio and Traci Reed (released 5/19)

Last edited by navaja77; 05-21-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:11 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

My spot here.

Total pts -3
NR pts - 0
Hybrid pts - 0

LOVE your family, because you never know when God will call them home.

12 - Use this quote as a jumping off point for a layout - 1 pt.

Last edited by momof2angels; 05-30-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:13 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Claiming my spot...hopefully, I will have time this month.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

grabbing my spot.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 30

I scrapped my all-star trio, my 3 boys.

6 - I love paper-to-digi scraplifts! This month, use Diane Payne's gallery as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt. + 1 point NR - Penny's May Kit

Lift of Hapiness

7 - Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt. + 1 point NR - KCB and Zoe's Scoop

2 pt + 1 pt NR - Yari's Ice Cream kit

2pts

12 - Use this quote as a jumping off point for a layout - 1 pt. + 1 pt NR - Yari's artist kit

13 - Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 pt. + 1 pt NR -Julie's kit

20. I love the layered ruffles! Be inspired by the different patterns create your background using various patterns to create the same type of effect. 1 pt.

Digi Dares 275

Last edited by nanienamou; 05-12-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

For pinterest challenge #3-Scrap 3 layouts each representing part of a famous trio! I did Sun, Sand, and Sea. 5 pts

For pinterest challenge #29-Shadows 2 pts

For Pinterest Challenge #28-Tell a story on a layout 2pts
NR point for Main Street Parade released 5-19. Layout uploaded 5-26. 1 pt

Total points 10

Last edited by Txcorey; 05-26-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

mine

Total: 30 points

#4- 20 50 Websites - Pub Design

2 points

#6 Paper 2 Digi

1 point

#7 Color Palette + NR You & Me Baby 2 5/12

2 points

#8 Good Ideas for Life + NR Home 5/5

3 points

#8 Good Ideas for Life

2 points

#9 Multi-patterned quilt + NR Walking on Sunshine 5/5

2 points

#10 Must Take Photos (ice skating)

1 point

#15 Tiny Pictures

1 point

#22 Journaling Strips

1 point

#25 Triangles

1 point

#26 iNSD product + NR First Comes Love 5/5

2 points

#28 Everyday Storyteller journaling

2 points

#29 Shadows

2 points

#32 - Digi Dares inspired by #267 Play It Again, Sam!

2 points

#33 Love Quote + NR In One Word: Love 5/12

2 points

#34 Avengers

2 points

#35 Spin a Lift

1 point

#37 Recipe

1 point

Last edited by lovely1m; 06-01-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 13
Including NR: 5

1 point

(I choose no 14 comfort food) 1 point

1 point + 1 point NR (Never give up by Penny Springmann & Lauren Grier) = 2 points

2 points + 2 points NR = total 4 points

Mud (NR Cindy's layered date tags)

Hiking (NR Julie's America: Harbor kit)

2 points +1 point NR (Essentially me by Mari Koegelenberg) = 3 points

2 points + 1 point NR (Template Cindy Schneider) = 3 points

Happily creating for Joyce Paul designs, Rachel Jefferies, Lynn Grieveson designs
& guesting for Micheline Lincoln designs.

Last edited by AJM; 05-19-2012 at 09:35 AM.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Totale points : 5 points
challanges : 3
i grab mine spot and trying this for a month because i am new here

29- Don't lurk in the shadows! Check out our tutorial section, and around the web on awesome shadowing techniques for your pages. Take your scrapping to the next level, and wow us with your shadows - 2 points

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...small1&cat=500

32. I dare ya! Browse through the archives at The Digi Dares and choose one of the challenges as inspiration for your next layout. Be sure to follow all the rules! - 2pts.i dit digi dare #273

33. Scrap someone you love (1 pt)

Last edited by jumbbumble; 05-10-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:42 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 30 (including 5 NR points)

1. Folded Mini-Album (10 pts)

8. Stay Strong (2 pts)

9. Multi-patterned Quilt (1 pt)

10. 101 Photos to Take #72 - Workspace (1 pt)

12. Creativity (1pt + 1NR) Be Our Guest by Libby (Posted 5/18)

22. Word Strips (1pt + 1NR) The One that I Want by Jady Day Studio (posted 5/7)

24. Something that makes you happy (1 pt)

26. Scrap an iNSD New Release (1 pt + 1NR) There's a Pink Elephant in the Room by Libby and Jeff Pritchett (Posted 5/4)

27. Easy Like a Sunday Morning (1 pt)

28. Storyteller (2 pts. + 1 NR) Holly Serif Font by Darcy Baldwin - posted 5/7

29. Shadows (2 pts)

30. May Flowers (1 pt + 1NR) Bluebird by Erica Zane, posted 5/12

33. Scrap someone you love (1 pt)

Last edited by HeyJude; 06-01-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Last month was suppose to be my first month at challenges and it just never happened! Maybe this month will be better! Check my points and make sure I'm doing things right!

8 - I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points

And yes, I really do like this template-why not use it again?!

10 - Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! +81 Getting ready for Trick or Treating- 1 pt.

28- The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! -2 pts. + 1 point NR

lifted from iscrap https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...is-day&cat=569

Total points
9 points + 1 NR (BIWYM-We Got Married posted 5.8.12) = 10points!
I think I did it!
My first month of challenges!
I think I earned 20% off in rewards, right?

Last edited by abm234; 05-13-2012 at 03:42 PM.