Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2024, 12:01 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I have to pop in to say that I created a historical military kit for genealogist that I believe would work well for visiting Military and WW2 sites.

There is also a coordinating military kit.

I hope you will take a look, because I think they might fill your needs and requests.
Old 03-20-2024, 12:23 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I also have a historical military collection what would work for WW2 as well

Old 03-20-2024, 12:55 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

I've used Lori's family hero kit for WWII era layouts. I've also used several kits from Meagan's Creations, "Moment in Time Presidents" and "Salute". She also has "Moment in Time Colonial" that could work for historical/museum layouts.

Just a suggestion but maybe a "IN SEARCH OF" thread would be a good idea. I have seen some suggestions in this thread that there are kits already available in the store (besides the ones people have posted about).
Old 03-21-2024, 09:16 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyp View Post
I'm working on this. It brings back a lot of childhood memories
I miss this one lol!
Old 03-21-2024, 09:19 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I love lots of ideas already suggested.

I think of another one about flowers: Lily of the valley because here's on May 1st we celebrate labor day and tradition is to offer some lily of the valley for good luck. But it's a little specific I guess. I thought I can share anyway!
Old 03-23-2024, 06:47 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
I have to pop in to say that I created a historical military kit for genealogist that I believe would work well for visiting Military and WW2 sites.

I hope you will take a look, because I think they might fill your needs and requests.
I have it and have used it for my Air Force Museum pictures already.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:28 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I would love to see a solar eclipse themed kit for the upcoming eclipse that will pass over much of the country. (maybe there are some releasing this coming weekend?)
Old 04-01-2024, 01:26 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap-therapy View Post
I love lots of ideas already suggested.

I think of another one about flowers: Lily of the valley because here's on May 1st we celebrate labor day and tradition is to offer some lily of the valley for good luck. But it's a little specific I guess. I thought I can share anyway!
there's a lily of the valley in my new 'spring vibes' scoop with Amanda Yi

Old 04-08-2024, 01:19 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
I've used Lori's family hero kit for WWII era layouts. I've also used several kits from Meagan's Creations, "Moment in Time Presidents" and "Salute". She also has "Moment in Time Colonial" that could work for historical/museum layouts.

Just a suggestion but maybe a "IN SEARCH OF" thread would be a good idea. I have seen some suggestions in this thread that there are kits already available in the store (besides the ones people have posted about).
ISO threads are great. Also, one reason a scrapper may be asking for a kit might not be because they can't find it, but they just want a new one to play with because they have lots of photos in that theme. Imagine if we all just had one Christmas kit for all these years. Snoozedom would kill digi-scrapping - lol.
Old 04-11-2024, 08:29 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyM View Post
ISO threads are great. Also, one reason a scrapper may be asking for a kit might not be because they can't find it, but they just want a new one to play with because they have lots of photos in that theme. Imagine if we all just had one Christmas kit for all these years. Snoozedom would kill digi-scrapping - lol.
Spot on Tracey!!
Old Today, 01:36 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

CORGIS!!!

It's basically impossible to find a kit with corgis, only once have I ever found a corgi illustration in a dog kit and it was the recent collab Doggone Cute or something like that by Amanda and Meagan; and Meagan drew ONE corgi, lol. I NEED A CORGI KIT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! All the cute corgi things.. corgi butts! corgis splooting, corgis being adorable! Wordart pertaining to corgis and their behavior.. I have soooo many photos of Willow and her brothers (Serenity has 2 of Willow's brothers; Greg and Doug, lol) and while there are lots of pet and dog kits, there aren't any that really pertain to the things that make a corgi, a corgi or special

Last edited by Amber Dixon; Today at 01:40 AM.
Old Today, 01:42 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyM View Post
Exactly! Like I know that there are lots of kits that match themes people wanna scrap, but sometimes we (coughmecough) have already used them all because we have been scrapping forever and a day LOL, so we just want something new to play with
Old Today, 07:09 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Dixon View Post
Exactly! Like I know that there are lots of kits that match themes people wanna scrap, but sometimes we (coughmecough) have already used them all because we have been scrapping forever and a day LOL, so we just want something new to play with
Yes!