Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 07-04-2016, 03:15 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Beach volleyball page

So, let's talk challenge 2. What did/didn't you like about this challenge? Did you enjoy working with a partner? Was it fun?
I personally loved it even though it was "challenging" in terms of time as Cassie and I both had to travel and our time difference is 8 hours. After discussing a few ideas of the theme of our page, we picked the "boys vs girls" and planned our page, then bounced the PSD a few times as we were working on it (thank God, there is Dropbox and Internet access around the country lol) I personally had fun deciding on the kit -- when I saw Cassie's photos of her girl with a tutu dress, I immediately thought of the "Laugh often" kit because of its fun colors and cute doodle girl.
Cassie was amazing to work with -- she didn't have the kit but embraced the idea and immediately purchased it! Thank you, Cassie!
--
Mama to Albert
Old 07-04-2016, 07:04 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

And your layout turned out amazing, Anelia! I love it!

For me, this wasn't nearly as challenging as the first one; I thought this one was fun and I was much less stressed. It was fun making a new friend, too!
Old 07-04-2016, 07:17 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

I thought it was fun waiting to see what your partner creates, yet that was the most frustrating part for me as well. I'm a control freak haha, I like to be in full control of things.
Old 07-04-2016, 08:39 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I had so much fun with this challange my partner tinci and i where very much on the same page . whe just had little suggestions and then whe tweaked and change it a bit untill whe both where thinking it whas perfect and send it in ..
Old 07-04-2016, 09:11 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

I had a ton of fun doing the challenge, and meeting a great new friend in the process (Hi, Rachel!) I think the hardest for us was thinking of a "net" that felt like it would have been placed there if we were scrapping the page on our own... Initially everything we thought of felt forced, but I'm very happy with what came up with!
We talked a bit about what our theme would be, and then agreed on approximate cluster placement. Once we established that, we each worked on our own cluster before combining the 2 files. It avoided some of the initial back and forth.
We also both had to learn how to use dropbox to share files... we both had an account, but had never used it for sharing files with others! So it was a learning experience on more than one level!
Old 07-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I absolutely LOVED these layouts!! SO many awesome interpretations!
Old 07-04-2016, 02:32 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I agree this was a really fun challenge. Both Biancka and I used to compete together with the ADSR back in the day, so we knew we would mesh well with this challenge. LOVED loved LOVED everyone's pages too!! Amazing scrappers here for sure!
Old 07-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I had fun working with Jill. It was a learning curve, meshing our styles and figuring out what kits to use, but in the end it all came together and I'm proud of the page we made together. Using FB to chat back and forth on our design helped. This really challenged me and looking forward to the next multi-team challenge.
Old 07-04-2016, 03:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I loved working with LoriJ. She is such a sweet girl and soooo easy to work with! And she's an amazing scrapper. Coming up with ideas about what to scrap/kit to use was the hardest part, but even that went so smoothly. This challenge was a lot easier than the first one.

Old 07-04-2016, 08:55 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

This challenge was SO much fun! I found this one to be a lot less stressful than the first! Gemma and I both have similar scrapping styles, so I knew we'd work well together, and sure enough, I loved our end result. I was really, really impressed with all the amazing pages from this challenge!
Old 07-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I loved the Beach Volleyball challenge. Gen was so easy to work with, and it was fun to make a scrapping friend! The directions were a lot easier to follow than the first set, too.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:09 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I spent some time looking at the entire thread today, and I was so impressed with the layouts. You ladies didn't shy away from working together, and they turned out great!!