Sweet Shoppe Designs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2012, 02:59 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points-20pts
NR=0

2-Make a “mixtape” of music that means something to you for important people in your life using a scrapbook layout. Do one for yourself, your husband, your kids, your best friend - get creative! - 1 pt per layout up to 5 points 1pt

4-Use one of Speckyboy’s 50 Favorite Web Designs from 2011 to inspire your next page. Be sure to share which website inspired you too! - 2 pts
What does your brain say to itself when you aren’t saying it out loud to anyone else? Scrap it! - 2 2pts-Inspired by Kuryowicz & Assoc

6-I love paper-to-digi scraplifts! This month, use Diane Payne’s gallery as inspiration for your next LO. - 1 pt 1pt

7-Use this fun, colorful color palette as inspiration for your next LO. You must include at least three of the colors and can add neutrals and small accent colors if they are included in patterned paper, on elements, etc. - 1 pt 1pt

8-I think this print has a lot of good ideas for life! Choose one of the lines that means something to you, and use it as part of the title for your next LO. Also, you must include journaling to discuss why that particular line is important to your life. - 2 pts per layout up to 4 points 2pts

10-Take a photo using this list as your guide - then scrap it! - 1 pt 1pt

12-Use this quote as a jumping off point for a layout - 1 pt

13-Give a layout a spritz of summer by incorporating stripes in contrasting colors. - 1 pt 1pt

15-Use a series of tiny photos on a layout, or mix and match differently-sized photos to make it visually interesting. - 1 pt 1pt

19-Scrap a layout with the five w’s - who, what, when, where & why! - 1 pt 1pt

20-I love these layered ruffles! Be inspired by the different patterns create a background on your layout which creates the same type of effect. - 1pt 1pt

24-Read this quote & scrap a page that about something that makes you truly happy RIGHT NOW. - 1 pt 1pt

25-We love this triangle blocking. Create a layout with some sort of triangle design on the page. - 1 pt 1pt

26-Now that you have seen all of the iNSD goodies, scrap a page with at least one product you love that was released this special weekend. -1 pt

27-As I woke up this morning, the tune “Easy Like Sunday Morning” was running through my head. Take some photos and scrap what a typical weekend looks like for you. More inspiration can be found from Ali’s Weekend Lens. -1 pt

28-The latest buzz around all of the scrapbook boards is this new guide, Everyday Storyteller. Take inspiration and tell a story on your next page. It can be short and sweet, or nearly a novel... just jot it down to preserve it! - 2 its 2pts

30-Time for May flowers. My favorite flower ever is the tulip! Let flowers inspire you... whether you actually scrap about your favorite, or scatter your page with flowery goodness! - 1 pt 1pt

32-I dare ya! Browse through the archives at The Digi Dares and choose one of the challenges as inspiration for your next layout. Be sure to follow all the rules! - 2 2pts Inspired by DD#112

36-Show us where you stand! Take a picture using inspiration from the From Where I Stand Flickr group and then use the photo to create a page that tells where you stand (literally). – 1 pt 1pt

Last edited by jaylensmom; 05-28-2012 at 05:16 PM.