Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2016, 04:17 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Weekend Plans?

Whatcha up to?

I'm psyched for the sister sleepover I'm having tomorrow night! My BIL & nephew are going on a man trip with some relatives and will be OOT until Sunday evening. I'm going to go over tomorrow afternoon to hang with the sister & the dog. Who knows what kind of trouble we'll get into?! We'll end up hanging out in the house in our jammies eating snacks and watching movies... and I can't wait!
Old 06-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Movies with DD and her friend tonight to see Alice, work for 12 hours tomorrow, then off on Sunday. No plans for Sunday since Cheyanne will be studying for final exams, which means I might actually do some painting or quilting since it's supposed to be a crappy rainy weekend.
Old 06-03-2016, 05:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Big family picnic on Sunday for family in from out of town.
Tomorrow...making potato salad for said picnic.
Old 06-03-2016, 05:30 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

The only thing planned is that tomorrow is J's violin recital... so will have family coming for that - which means I have to feed them. ugh. I've been trying to clean house since Wednesday - I'm not getting too far...
Old 06-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Long weekend here. I'm viewing a flat today but apart from that no real plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv

Old 06-03-2016, 06:09 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Nothing better on a 3-day weekend than to have no plans at all. Chilling out at home with the family. We're going to introduce our 12 yr old to the Hobbit movies, but other than that, we're just cruisin'.
Old 06-03-2016, 06:15 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Two of the kids have sports on Sunday. We were hoping to get to the pool again tomorrow, but the weather may not cooperate. Other than that, we may get to have a lazy weekend. : )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlekiwi View Post
Long weekend here. I'm viewing a flat today but apart from that no real plans.

And long story short, I've accepted a flat provisionally and as long as my govt support is approved I'll be moving in 3 weeks.

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv

Old 06-03-2016, 09:10 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Rainy weekend here - love it!! Means we can stay home and just hang out...
Old 06-03-2016, 10:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

LeeAndra, that sounds like a BLAST and congrats on the new place, Jennifer! I hope it's what you were looking for.

I knew this weekend was going to be crazy but at least I'm 1/2 way through. Got up this morning to start setting things up for my friend's daughter's wedding. I've known this girl since she was a baby and I can't believe she is getting married. #feelingold

Came home from that to get everything ready for the boy's graduation ceremony, and then attended that. Didn't get out of there till 9:00 and still have some things to do before bed. Up and doing final set up for the wedding, then the actual wedding, then I'll crash in bed as soon as I can.

Too much going on and it's hard for me! I wish I could just unplug.
Old 06-04-2016, 01:58 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We're at our trailer in WA until Sunday. Tomorrow morning we'll head into town for a bit of shopping. I need a few summer tees and some groceries. It's supposed to be sunny and hot so I'll get out in the afternoon for a hike with Taz and then later tomorrow night I'll scrap a bit while watching a mini marathon of Rosewood. It'll be a nice relaxing wkend.
Old 06-04-2016, 01:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

A sister weekend sounds fun!! And a new flat is awesome too, congrats Jennifer, hope it all works out for you.

After soccer this morning I am done for the weekend!! Can't believe I have no plans. I am hoping to actually scrap since I didn't manage any scrapping this week!
Old 06-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

We were at a soccer tournament today most of the day (got home at 6) now it's cleaning, laundry, and after dinner I need to bake cupcakes and finalize decorations for his birthday party tomorrow afternoon. I'm trying to remind myself that he is not really worried about super elaborate decorations - but I'm having a hard time with it and not feeling guilty, it has been SO busy though I haven't had time to do things like normal. I did manage to make 27 bows and 54 arrows for all the party goer's tomorrow - he wants an archery contest along with capture the flag - but it's suppose to rain tomorrow...so yeah I think we may have 10-15 ten year olds inside wishing they could shoot their bows...the garage may have to work
Old 06-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Nothing big happening this week-end. The boys had their last Cake Decorating meeting this afternoon, I moved some of my veggie plants from their starters to their larger pots (will keep picking at this over the next week as everything is close to being ready. I cleaned out my car.... the hubs makes an awful mess in it during the week, it drives me CRAZY! Other than that I'll probably just be doing more little things around the house... it'll be nice to get the last of the clutter gone before summer vacation so it's not something I have to think about or deal with. Oh and some scrapping of course!!!
Old 06-04-2016, 10:39 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to JMC1988

I would love to have a sister weekend, if I had a sister! Haha! Hope you had/have tond of fun LeeAndra! Congrats on the new flat Jennifer!

We went to my papaws today to dig up some fish ponds that we are turning into raised flower beds and then helped him fill in said holes that resulted in the dig up and spent time with him. Then we had a nice home cooked dinner with my great aunt, uncle, papaw and my family. It was sooo nice and anytime I can get my great aunts homemade mashed potatoes, I am in heaven! And yes I did bring the leftovers home -- family knows that if mashed potatoes are cooked, not to even think about the leftovers cause I have dibs. Haha

Hopefully I can stick to my routine of getting myself and my parents back to our church. We have been "out" for quite some time and I finally got my rear up and went to church 2 Sundays ago. It was time to get back in touch with the Lord!