Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2017, 05:24 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm
Default upload questions

Hello...I am searching and searching for a link to directions on how to upload a page to this site. If there is a video tutorial, even better. I know this question has been asked a gazillion times so I apologize for the repeat. Just trying to find my way around.

And I need specifics...like how do I save my page in PSE so that it can upload to the web.
Old 11-26-2017, 07:30 PM
The Ghost of Awesome Past

profile gallery send pm

Hi and welcome to the Sweet Shoppe! I think this tutorial may answer your questions on uploading to the gallery. I do think that some abilities to upload may not show up until you have 10 posts however. Since you have 8 currently, you are almost there! Here is the uploading tutorial--
https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/t.../save-for-web/

and the rest of the tutorial section is pretty awesome too. Check out the Getting Started section of the tutorials for some related topics like saving the layouts, etc.
https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/tutorials/

Happy scrapping!
Old 11-26-2017, 08:39 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Thank you for this...I could have sworn I replied from my phone, but apparently not.

This link just triggered a memory from an old scrapbooking forum I used to belong to years ago. Someone shared an excel spreadsheet that they created that would "autofill" a cell with the kit, designer, and url once those 3 things were included in the spreadsheet. Do you know of any excel sheet that someone may have shared on here? That would be so helpful. I just remember it saving a lot of time when linking information about our resources to our pages that we uploaded.