Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 02-29-2012, 09:49 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default March 2012: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Sweet Shoppers... Do you know what time it is?

It's time to dig in to newest inspiring challenge board at Pinterest! That's right, March is here which means it's time to start a brand new month with all-new challenges! Are you ready? Here are the details...

To participate in this month's challenges just visit our March Portfolio Pinboard at pinterest to check out the incredible inspiration posted by our challenge team for you to create a portfolio from this month.

The first 8 days of each month will bring new challenges from each member of our team, so be sure to follow along to find out all of the options available to you to this month. On the 9th, you'll be able to download a printable .pdf of the month's challenges from this thread to help you keep track of the challenges you've done and still need to do!

While you don't need a Pinterest account to view our pinboard and participate in our monthly challenges, Darcy Baldwin would be more than happy to get you a Pinterest invite if you email her!

As usual, you'll be using this thread to claim a spot to track your own progress and points. Each pin at Pinterest will have not only visual inspiration for you, but also a verbal prompt and a point value too. Simply complete a layout for the pin and post it in your tracker thread as always to earn your points!

For March, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on April 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, you can have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from previous months to see how it's done, but here are the basics...

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to the tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbers shown above each challenge at Pinterest and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout. For more information, visit the Portfolio FAQ.

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum. Thanks!!

Finally, while I sorta sucked at pinning this month due to our anniversary celebration and designer call, be sure to watch our Challenge Inspiration Board at Pinterest to see some amazing takes on our monthly portfolio! There are so many talented scrappers here at SSD and we love sharing their work with you.

That's it! Good luck and have fun,

Robin & the challenge team!
Old 02-29-2012, 10:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me.

New Release- 4
Total points- 30

2 - Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts.

3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pt.

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt.

13—This quote is so much of the inspiration for my own scrapbooking. The everyday moments and routines—while they seem uninteresting—will often make up a large part of what we remember. Take some time and take photos of your everyday life and use at least five on a layout. - 2 pts

16 - We all hide sometimes. Scrap a layout that reveals something you feel on the inside, and would like to get out. - 2 pts

17 - Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt

18 - Scrap a layout celebrating what makes you beautiful! Whether inside or out, EVERYONE is beautiful. - 1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...haysixweek.jpg
21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) - 2 pts

25. Use circles of different colors (or papers) at different opacity levels to make an interesting background for your layout. 1pt

27. My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them! 1 pt.

32. Collections. Do you collect things? My neighbor has a thing for pigs.. what do you have way too many of stashed around your house? 1pt + 1 NR (Janet Phillips Set 108, released 3/10, uploaded 3/15)

28. Use these holiday colors as inspiration for a layout! 1 pt. +1 NR (Vitamin D- Kristin Cronin-Barrow, released 3/10, uploaded 3/14)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ightmonths.jpg

30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt. + 1 NR (To the Moon & Back, released 3/17, uploaded 3/17)

33. Good friends are like stars. Life changes. People move. Journeys take a different path. Good friends are always there even if you can't see them. Use this quote to inspire your layout. 2pt.

37. Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. Be sure to link us up to your inspiration in the credits of your layout. - 2 pts

39. Get perfectly imperfect with your digital layout this month! Curl an edge, bend a corner, unstick some tape - let's make it look real. - 1pt

40. Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. - 2 its + 1 NR (Vitamin D- Kristin Cronin Barrow, released 3/10- uploaded 3/14)

Blog Cookie Point:

Last edited by marlathrall; 03-21-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:40 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS - 22
New Release Points - 5/5 (already added to above total)

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt. + 1 pt NR: "I Am More" released 3/10, uploaded 3/8

5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 pt.

40. Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. - 2 pts

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout (3 max)

36. Distorted chevron is the new chevron! Use this pattern to inspire the design of your layout. - 1pt

21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) - 2 pts

35. Paper 2 Digi. Use this beautiful layout by LNxx to inspire your layout! 1pt

27. My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them! 1 pt. + 1 pt NR: "Wildflower" released 3/24, uploaded 3/26

38. Scrap a page about your relationship with food. Are you a healthy eater or a snack food junkie? - 2 pts + 1 pt NR: "You Make My Heart Sing" released 3/24, uploaded 3/28

Blog Cookie Bonus Challenge: 1 pt.+ 1 pt NR: "Picture Perfect" released 3/24, uploaded 3/30

8 - I love these pictures! Be inspired by these images to create your own creative photobooth series. - 2 pts. + 1 pt NR: "Find Your Wings" released 3/31, uploaded 3/30

3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pts. (inspired by THIS)

Last edited by YepBrook; 03-30-2012 at 05:59 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

I'll take this one.

TOTAL: 30 pts

Challenge #2 - Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts.

Challenge #3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pts. +1pt NR

Challenge #5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 pt.

Challenge #8
- I love these pictures! Be inspired by these images to create your own creative photobooth series. 2 pts

Challenge #12 - We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout (3 max)

#1 = 1pt

#2 = 1pt + 1 NR pt

Challenge #17 - Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt

Challenge #21 - Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout 2 pts

Challenge #23
- Funny Face! Attach digital glasses or a mustache or other element onto one of your photos for some giggles 1 pt

Challenge #27 - My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them! 1 pt. +1 pt Hybrid

Challenge #30 - My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt.

Challenge #32 - Collections. Do you collect things? My neighbor has a thing for pigs.. what do you have way too many of stashed around your house? 1pt

Challenge #34 - If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies. Scrap about a change or transformation in your life that inspires you. 2pt +1 NRpt

Challenge #35 - Paper 2 Digi. Use this beautiful layout by LNxx to inspire your layout 1 pt

Challenge #37
- Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. Link inspiration in the credits 2 pts +1pt NR

Challenge #38 - Scrap a page about your relationship with food. Are you a healthy eater or a snack food junkie? - 2 pts

Challenge #40 - Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. - 2 pts

Last edited by hollyxann; 03-29-2012 at 10:20 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:42 PM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

Great inspiration already this month! My spot!

Old 02-29-2012, 10:59 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS: 5 (3 portfolio point + 2 NR point)

30. Get inspired by piles. 1 pt. + 1 NR point (Vitamin D by KCB, released 3/10, layout posted 3/11)

(It's the cover to an album I'm working on)

40. Use the lifestyle photography tips to inspire the photos on your layout. 2 pts. + 1 NR point (Vitamin D by KCB, Released 3/10, layout posted 3/11)

New Siggy Coming Soon

Last edited by Jengerbread88; 03-11-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:12 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'll take this one!

3 - Be inspired by Marc Johns's art. I was inspired by this print featuring the quote, "What to focus on: happy" 2 pts

4 - This graphic made me laugh as soon as I saw it and I think it's a great direction to take a layout. Take a closer look and use any or all of the prompts shown to create your next page. - 1 pt + 1 NR point (Somewhere Over, released 3/3)

6 - What do you have going on this month that excites you? Scrap about it! - 1 pt.

11-Sometimes we just have to embrace the imperfections in our lives. Use this photo as an inspiration, and make a confession on a scrapbook page about something you are embracing. 2 pts + 1 NR pt (Melissa and Libby's Tomboy, released 3/31)
I'm embracing (or trying to!) DD sharing her brothers' love for fighting games, one of my least-favorite pastimes for all of them.

21-Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your LO. 2 pts

32-Collections-What do you have way too many of stashed around your house? 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Melissa and Meg's Life is a Canvas Scoop, released 3/17, posted 3/17)

33-Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. 2 pts

34. If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies. Scrap about a change or transformation in your life that inspires you. 2 pts

37-Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. 2 pts
Inspiration: Content, photo placement, and title inspired by this Spy Kids movie poster

39. Get perfectly imperfect with your digital layout this month! Curl an edge, bend a corner, unstick some tape - let's make it look real. 1pt + 1 NR pt (Melissa's Hop Kit, released 3/24)

Blog Neopolitan Challenge, 3/6 1 pt

What I was inspired by:
Lydia's: Angled photo, orientation in a corner of the page
Keely: ticket, colors
Lynnette: ric rac, frame with lines

Total: 21
NR pts: 4
Hybrid:

Last edited by rach3975; 04-01-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total:30pts

3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2pts NR I Love Me Some Sherri Font by Darcy Baldwin

6 - I loved the Hunger Games books - and am SUPER excited about the movie that comes out this month. What do you have going on this month that excites you? Scrap about it! - 1pt

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! 1pt

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout (3 max)
2pts NR DJB I Love Me Some Sherri Font

[/URL]

15—These style pins are everywhere. Use these as an inspiration for a "Style Guide" of your own. Maybe it's, "My scrapping guide" with pictures of various go-to scrap products. Maybe it can be, "My gadget guide," with photos of your electronic toys that you can't live without. Or try, "My take out guide" with photos/menus of your favorite take-out place. - 3pts DJB I Love Me Some Sherri Font by Darcy Baldwin

17 - Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 2pts NR I Love Me Some Kimberly Font by Darcy

21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) - 2pts

23. Funny Faces! Attach digital glasses or a mustache or other element onto one of your photos for some giggles! 1pt

25. Use circles of different colors (or papers) at different opacity levels to make an interesting background for your layout. 1pt

26. Time for a sweet recipe challenge! 3 frames 2 ribbons 1 attatchment (ie staple, tape, brad, etc) 7 papers 9 flowers/stars 1pt

27. My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them! 1pt

28. Use these holiday colors as inspiration for a layout! 1pt

30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1pt

31. Travel essentials for a Graphic Designer.. or a Digi Scrapper. Scrap about your must haves, and what you'd never leave home without if you were going on a trip. - 3pts NR I Love Me Some Kimberly Font by Darcy Baldwin

32. Collections. Do you collect things? My neighbor has a thing for pigs.. what do you have way too many of stashed around your house? 1pt

33. Good friends are like stars. Life changes. People move. Journeys take a different path. Good friends are always there even if you can't see them. Use this quote to inspire your layout. 2pts

34. If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies. Scrap about a change or transformation in your life that inspires you. 2pts

36. Distorted chevron is the new chevron! Use this pattern to inspire the design of your layout. - 1pt

39. Get perfectly imperfect with your digital layout this month! Curl an edge, bend a corner, unstick some tape - let's make it look real. -1pt

Blog Cookie Challenge 1pt

Last edited by jaylensmom; 04-01-2012 at 02:09 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Wow I made it on the first page?!!
Old 03-01-2012, 12:12 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

mine
Old 03-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

points so far in total 33
NR Points 5/5
Hybrid points 2/5

2 points + 1 point nr = 3 points KCB - A secret Garden - rel 25/2/12 uploaded 2/3/12
2 - Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts

2 point + 1 point NR = 3 points Sweet as Sugar - Zoe Pearn - rel 25/2/12 uploaded 2/3/12
3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 1 pt

1 point + 1 point NR = 2 points Breelyn by Krystal Hartley - rel 25/2/12 uploaded 1/3/12
4 - This graphic made me laugh as soon as I saw it and I think it's a great direction to take a layout. Take a closer look and use any or all of the prompts shown to create your next page

1 point + 1 point NR = total 2 points (Julie Billingsley Dreamy afternoon - rel 25/2/12 - uploaded 1/3/12
5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout!

1 POINT + 1 point NR Julie Billingsley Oodles of string rel 3/3/12 uploaded 3/3/12
6 - I loved the Hunger Games books - and am SUPER excited about the movie that comes out this month. What do you have going on this month that excites you? Scrap about it! - 1 pt.

1 Point
7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt

2 POINT
8 - I love these pictures! Be inspired by these images to create your own creative photobooth series. - 1 pt

2 POINT
11—Sometimes we just have to embrace the imperfections in our lives. Use this photo as an inspiration and make a confession on a scrapbook page about something you are embracing. 1 pt

1 POINT
12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. 1 pt

2 point
16 - We all hide sometimes. Scrap a layout that reveals something you feel on the inside, and would like to get out. - 1 pt

1 point + 1 point hybrid
17 - Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt

1 point
18 - Scrap a layout celebrating what makes you beautiful! Whether inside or out, EVERYONE is beautiful. - 1 pt

2 point + 1 point hybrid
21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) 1pt

1 point
26. Time for a sweet recipe challenge! 3 frames 2 ribbons 1 attatchment (ie staple, tape, brad, etc) 7 papers 9 flowers/stars 1 pt.

1 point
27. My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them! 1 pt

1 point
28. Use these holiday colors as inspiration for a layout! 1 pt.

1 point
30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt.

2 points
33. Good friends are like stars. Life changes. People move. Journeys take a different path. Good friends are always there even if you can't see them. Use this quote to inspire your layout. 2pt.

NEOPOLITAN CHALLENGE FROM THE BLOG - 1 POINT
Photo placement from Lydia's Layout
Alpha design from Keely's layout
Strips of paper from Lynette's layout

Last edited by seatrout; 03-09-2012 at 02:41 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points: 13
New Release: 8
Total: 21

5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 pt.

4 - This graphic made me laugh as soon as I saw it and I think it's a great direction to take a layout. Take a closer look and use any or all of the prompts shown to create your next page. - 1 pt.

6 - I loved the Hunger Games books - and am SUPER excited about the movie that comes out this month. What do you have going on this month that excites you? Scrap about it! - 1 pt.

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt. = 1 pt for new release Cindy's Layered Dates: Set 1 by Cindy Schneider released 3.3.12 LO posted 3.3.12

8 - I love these pictures! Be inspired by these images to create your own creative photobooth series. - 2 pt. = 1 NR Chloe released 3.3.12 LO posted 3.6.12

21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) 2pt = 1 PT (New Release Smiles Are Never Wasted by Misty Cato 3.3.12 posted 3.6.

18 - Scrap a layout celebrating what makes you beautiful! Whether inside or out, EVERYONE is beautiful. - 1 pt +1 PT (New Release Lucky In Love by Meghan Mullens RELEASED 3.3 uploaded 3.7)

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. 1 pt = 1 nr pt Cindy's Layered Dates: Set 1 by Cindy Schneider released 3.3.12 LO posted 3.7.12

37. Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. Be sure to link us up to your inspiration in the credits of your layout. -2 pt. + 1 pt for new release Cindy's Layered Dates: Set 1 by Cindy Schneider released 3.3.12 LO posted 3.9.12

I rarely use banners so I found some inspiration and went for it...I actually really like it

39. Get perfectly imperfect with your digital layout this month! Curl an edge, bend a corner, unstick some tape - let's make it look real. - 1pt + 1pt NR Cindy's Layered Dates Bundle: Sets 4-7 by Cindy Schneider = 2

Last edited by thompsonc2007; 03-11-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me!
1 - Get into the spirit of spring by creating a gorgeous paper wreath to decorate your home. You can use butterflies or festive paper loops or froofy layered flowers - get creative. - 10 pts.

2 - Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts

6. - I loved the Hunger Games books - and am SUPER excited about the movie that comes out this month. What do you have going on this month that excites you? Scrap about it! - 1 pt + 1 NR pt "Cindy's Layered Date Bits 3/2

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt + 1 NR pt "Cindy's Layered Date Bits 3/2

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. 1 pt + 1 NR pt "Cindy's Layered Date Bits 3/2

"TODAY YOU ARE YOU"

"EVERYTHING STINKS TILL IT"S FINISHED" 1 pt

15—These style pins are everywhere. Use these as an inspiration for a "Style Guide" of your own. Maybe it's, "My scrapping guide" with pictures of various go-to scrap products. Maybe it can be, "My gadget guide," with photos of your electronic toys that you can't live without. Or try, "My take out guide" with photos/menus of your favorite take-out place. 2 pt

21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) 2 pts

30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt."]30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt

34. If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies. Scrap about a change or transformation in your life that inspires you. 2pt

35. Paper 2 Digi. Use thsi beautiful layout by LNxx to inspire your layout! Scraplift 1pt

37. Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. Be sure to link us up to your inspiration in the credits of your layout. – 2 pt

Here's my pin!

Here's my LO!

40. Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. – 2 pts

TOTAL POINTS 33 pts

Last edited by kristijoy; 03-11-2012 at 11:05 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

I'm in...
Old 03-01-2012, 03:52 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

i take mine spot !
Old 03-01-2012, 04:57 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 31 pts
NR: 5 pt (already included in the total above)

Challenge #2: Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts

Challenge #3 - Visit Marc John's and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pts
Inspired by: I have a crush on trees

Challenge #5: Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 pt

Challenge #7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt

Challenge #11: Sometimes we just have to embrace the imperfections in our lives. Use this photo as an inspiration and make a confession on a scrapbook page about something you are embracing. - 2 pts + 1 NR
NR: Grace by Kristin Cronin-Barrow; released 03/17; LO uploaded 03/17

Challenge #12: We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout (3 max) + 1 pt NR
NR: Template Set 118 by Cindy Schneider, released 03/10; LO uploaded 03/09

Challenge #17: Play around with brushes and paint on a layout. Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: I Love Me Some Sheri by Darcy Baldwin; released 03/10; LO uploaded 03/09

Challenge #18: Scrap a layout celebrating what makes you beautiful! Whether inside or out, EVERYONE is beautiful. - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Chloe by Libby Pritchett; released 03/03; LO uploaded 03/02

Challenge #22: Scrap about your reasons for scrapbooking or why you started. Have the reasons changed from when you first started? 1pt

Challenge #24: Wants and Needs can sometimes be mixed up. Are you struggling with this? Use scrap therapy as a means to prioritize what your real needs are. - 2 pts

Challenge #27: My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them! - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: A Case of the Mondays by Shawna Clingerman & Libby Pritchett; released 03/17; LO uploaded 03/16

Challenge #33 Good friends are like stars. Life changes. People move. Journeys take a different path. Good friends are always there even if you can't see them. Use this quote to inspire your layout. - 2pt

Challenge #34: If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies. Scrap about a change or transformation in your life that inspires you. - 2pts

Challenge #37: Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. Be sure to link us up to your inspiration in the credits of your layout. - 2 pts

Inspired by THESE colors.

Challenge #38: Scrap a page about your relationship with food. Are you a healthy eater or a snack food junkie? - 2 pts

Challenge #39: Get perfectly imperfect with your digital layout this month! Curl an edge, bend a corner, unstick some tape - let's make it look real. - 1pt
I curled the paper behind the canvas.

Challenge #40: Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. - 2 pts

Last edited by suladesign; 03-31-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:13 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

2 - Take inspiration from Krystal's AWESOME tips on getting better self-portraits to make friends with your camera in a fun new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts.

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. 1 pt

28. Use these holiday colors as inspiration for a layout! 1 pt + 1pt NR Jenn Barrette Happy and Healthy for Life posted 03*10*2012) = 2 points

40. Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. - 2pts + 1 pt NR (Janet Phillips Too Many Photoss Template 109 posted 03*18*2012) = 3 points

March 6, 2012 Blog Neopolitan Bonus - 1 Point

March 20, 2012 Blog Cookie Bonus - 1 point

6 Challenge Points
2 NR Points
Hybrid Points
1 Blog Bonus Point

9 Total Points

Last edited by LoriJ; 03-25-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:41 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

2 pts. 3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - The cover page - Don't forget to Play

1 pt. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 3/1) 5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout!

1 pt. + 1pt. hybrid 6 - I loved the Hunger Games books - and am SUPER excited about the movie that comes out this month. What do you have going on this month that excites you? Scrap about it! (I didn't have much this month - so I went with next month!)

1 pt. + 1pt. for NR (Dates from Cindy) 7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired!

2pts. 8 - I love these pictures! Be inspired by these images to create your own creative photobooth series.

1 pt. + 1pt. NR (Dates from Cindy) 12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout.

2 pts. + 1pt. hybrid 21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!)

1pt. + 1pt. NR (Dates from Cindy) 25. Use circles of different colors (or papers) at different opacity levels to make an interesting background for your layout.

1 pt. + 1pt. NR (Darcy font and Dates & Template Cindy) 26. Time for a sweet recipe challenge! 3 frames 2 ribbons 1 attatchment (ie staple, tape, brad, etc) 7 papers 9 flowers/stars

1 pt. 27. My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them!

1pt. 28. Use these holiday colors as inspiration for a layout!

2 pts. 31. Travel essentials for a Graphic Designer.. or a Digi Scrapper. Scrap about your must haves, and what you'd never leave home without if you were going on a trip.

2pts. 33. Good friends are like stars. Life changes. People move. Journeys take a different path. Good friends are always there even if you can't see them. Use this quote to inspire your layout.

2pts. 38. Scrap a page about your relationship with food. Are you a healthy eater or a snack food junkie?

2pts. 40. Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout.

1pt. cookie template from Stephanie Czosnek

total:30pts.

Last edited by sigmakap95; 03-29-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:46 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

points so far: 15

5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts
('Vitamin D' in store 3/10; layout uploaded 3/15)

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts
('America: Heartland' and template in store 3/24; layout uploaded 3/25

26. Time for a sweet recipe challenge! 3 frames 2 ribbons 1 attatchment (ie staple, tape, brad, etc) 7 papers 9 flowers/stars 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2pts
('Don't Feed the Dinosaurs' in store 3/24; layout uploaded 3/25)

27. My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them! 1 pt

32. Collections. Do you collect things? My neighbor has a thing for pigs.. what do you have way too many of stashed around your house? 1pt + 1 NR pt = 2pts
(template from 'You Make My Heart Sing' collab in store 3/24; layout uploaded 3/26)

38. Scrap a page about your relationship with food. Are you a healthy eater or a snack food junkie? - 2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3 pts
('DJB I love me some Sheri' font in store 3/10; layout uploaded 3/14)

total points: 15
base points: 10
NR points: 5
hybrid points:

Last edited by KateD; 03-27-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:44 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

27. Use a number on your layout 1 pt + 1 NR point (Wildflower by KCB posted 3/25) = 2 pts

Last edited by ryliesmom; 03-25-2012 at 06:04 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Nikki Epperson

30pts

#2 {2pts} + ({1pt} NR Nickel and Dime Store Kitchen uploaded 3/23)

#5 {1pt}

#7 {1pt}

#12 {1pt}

{1pt}

{1pt}

#13 {2pts}

#16 {2pts}

#17 {1pt}

#18 {1pt}

#25 {1pt} + {1ptNR} (You Make My Heart Sing -uploaded March 25)

#27 {1pt}

#30 {1pt} + {1ptNR} (Wildflower by KCB - uploaded March 25)

#33 {2pts}

#34 {2pts}

#35 {1pt} + {1ptNR} (Nickel and Dime Store Kitchen - uploaded March 18)

#38 {2pts}

#39 {1pt} + {1ptNR} (Picture Perfect - uploaded March 26)

Blog Challenges
March 20 Cookie {1pt}

Happily Creating For:

Krystal Hartley ♥ Libby Pritchett ♥ Meghan Mullens ♥ Melissa Bennett

Last edited by Nikki Epperson; 04-01-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:14 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm parking here!!

Total Points: 30

3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pt + 1 NR pt
New Release: Somewhere Over by Melissa Bennett

4 - This graphic made me laugh as soon as I saw it and I think it's a great direction to take a layout. Take a closer look and use any or all of the prompts shown to create your next page. - 1 pt.

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt.

8 - I love these pictures! Be inspired by these images to create your own creative photobooth series. - 2 pts.

12 - We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout

17 - Don't be afraid to get digitally messy! - 1 pt

21 - Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) - 2 pts

25 - Use circles of different colors (or papers) at different opacity levels to make an interesting background for your layout. 1pt

26 - Time for a sweet recipe challenge! 3 frames 2 ribbons 1 attatchment (ie staple, tape, brad, etc) 7 papers 9 flowers/stars 1 pt + 1 NR pt
New Release: Summer Cottage by Melissa Bennett

27. My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them! 1 pt + 1 NR pt
New Release: It's Your Big Day by Meg Mullens

28. Use these holiday colors as inspiration for a layout! 1 pt

29. It is finally here! Tomorrow is the announcement of the iPad 3! I am a techy geek who has been waiting for this! Scrap about technology... whether it is something techy on your wishlist, or how technology has impacted your life! Get creative! - 2 pts

30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt

39. Get perfectly imperfect with your digital layout this month! Curl an edge, bend a corner, unstick some tape - let's make it look real. - 1pt + 1 NR pt

40 - Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. - 2 pts + 1 NR PT
New Release: Do Your Best by Heather Roselli

Blog Challenge ~ Neapolitan Challenge
Inspired by: Lydia's clustering, Keely's angled photo and Lynette's strips of paper

Total Points: 30

New Release: 5
Hybrid:

Last edited by kim21673; 03-24-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:28 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

My Spot

Total: 10

22. Scrap about your reasons for scrapbooking or why you started. Have the reasons changed from when you first started? 1pt.

10 - Use this image of wrapped paper packages as a sketch for an original layout. - 1 pt.

30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt

40. Life is made of everyday moments. Use these Lifestyle Photography tips to inspire the photos for your next layout. - 2 pts

34. If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies. Scrap about a change or transformation in your life that inspires you. 2pt

Last edited by tonyasmith; 03-17-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#21 Use this poster design to inspire the composition of your layout (it inspired the composition of my journaling and the vertical lines of my layout)

2 points + 1 NR point (My Mood Ring Says Blah released 3/3/12 posted 3/9/12)

total points - 3

Last edited by Sherri Tierney; 03-09-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:09 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points so far 12 points
points 8
NR points 4
hybrid points 0

16 - We all hide sometimes. Scrap a layout that reveals something you feel on the inside, and would like to get out. - 2 pts +1 NR pt

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout + 1NR pt

13- Take some time and take photos of your everyday life and use at least five on a layout. - 2 pts

30- Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster 1 pt + 1NR pt

2- new photograph of yourself and scrap the results! - 2 pts. + 1pt NR

Last edited by tanyiadeskins; 03-24-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Ill Take this one!
Old 03-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 primary points
http://www.marcjohns.com/blog/2010/0...-focus-on.html

5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Shawna/La Diagnose Me, uploaded 3/4

12 - We all love Dr. Seuss - this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Penny's March, uploaded 3/4

6 points
2/5 NR points used

Last edited by kscwgirl; 03-09-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

My 'lil spot
Old 03-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Claiming a spot that I hope to fill!
Old 03-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

My spot **sits down**
Old 03-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

my spot
Old 03-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

me!

Total - 32 point

#1 - Hybrid

10 points

#2 - Self Portrait

2 points

#5 - Paper Blocking

1 point

#6- Looking Forward to + NR Fab(ric) Date Tags 3/17

2 points

#12 (1st Quote) + NR 3/17 A Case of the Mondays

2 points

#12 (2nd Quote)

1 point

#21- Poster Design

2 points

#27 - Numbers

1 point

#33 - Friends quote

2 points

#34 Change + NR Finish Line 3/24

3 points

#35 Paper 2 Digi + NR Little Bubby 3/10

2 points

#36 - Distorted Chevron + NR Diagnose Me 3/3

2 points

#37 - Outside your Comfort Zone
Inspired by: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ep-end&cat=500

2 points

Last edited by lovely1m; 03-30-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: X

Old 03-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

My spot.

Total = 15 + 5 NR = 20 points

Bonus Blog Cookie Challenge + NR (Traci Reed Blissful Banners 3/17) = 2 pts

Challenge # 2 - Self Portrait = 2 pts

Challenge #3 - Marc Johns = 2 pts

Challenge # 4 - Childhood Plans = 1 pt

Challenge # 5 - Paper Blocking + NR (Lauren and Shawna - Diagonse Me 3/3) = 2 pts

Challenge #7 - Buttons + NR (Kristin Cronin-Barrow - A Secret Garden 2/25) = 2 pts

Challenge #17 - Play with Brushes and Paint + NR (Darcy Baldwin - I Love Me Some Sherri Font 3/10) = 2 pts

Challenge #21 - Hunger Games Poster Inspiration = 2 pts

Challenge #33 - Good Friends Are Always There = 2 pts

Challenge #38 - Relationship with Food + NR (Krystal Hartley and Melissa Bennett Nickle and Dime Store Kitchen 3/17) = 3 pts

Total = 15 + 5 NR = 20 points

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 03-29-2012 at 10:33 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:06 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

my spot

NR:5
hybrid:
total: 30
2. 2 pts self potraits

3. 2 pt+ 1 NR pt {NR: Shawna Clingerman and Libby Pritcett: A Case of the Monday released 03/17, lo posted 03/19}

7. 1 pt

9. 2 pts

16- 2 pt + 1 NR pt { NR Meghan Mullens and Traci Reed: I Am More released 03/10, lo posted 03/09}

13 2 pts

21. 2 pts

24. 2 pts

25. 1 pt + 1 NR pt {NR Darcy Baldwin: I Love Me Some Sheri Templates
released 03/10, lo posted 03/09}

26. 1 pt

33. 2 pt+ 1 NR pt {NR:Melissa Bennett and Meghan Mullens: Life Is A Canvas, released 03/17, lo posted 03/16}

34. 2 pt + 1 NR pt {NR Lauren Grier and Shawna Clingerman: Diagnose Me released 03/03, lo posted 03/05}

37. I don't do alot of little that are simple and have basic blocking and a few elements, but I found a LO by Celeste that inspired me with these 2 lo's
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...bright&cat=620
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-merry&cat=512
and my LO

40. 2 pts

Last edited by nun69; 03-31-2012 at 10:03 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

total 2
NR 1
Hybrid

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt. + NR (set 117 by Cindy Schneider 03/03)
Old 03-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

total points 17

3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pt

Inspired by What to focus on

4 - This graphic made me laugh as soon as I saw it and I think it's a great direction to take a layout. Take a closer look and use any or all of the prompts shown to create your next page. - 1 pt. + 1 NR pt. = 2 pts(Wildflower released 3/24 scrapped 3/24)

5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 pt. + 1 NR pt. = 2 pts. (Unparalleled by Traci Reed released 3.3.12 scrapped 3.3.12)

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. 1 pt + 1 NR point = 2 pts.
(Smiles Are Never Wasted by Misty Cato released 3.3.12 scrapped 3.3.12)
I chose quote 28.

16 - We all hide sometimes. Scrap a layout that reveals something you feel on the inside, and would like to get out. - 2 pts

28. Use these holiday colors as inspiration for a layout! 1 pt

30. My life seems to be in piles lately... piles of laundry, piles of paper! Use piles to inspire a layout. Get creative! Pile lots of things on top of each other in a cluster, or maybe scrap about undone chores. Use your imagination! 1 pt.

32. Collections. Do you collect things? My neighbor has a thing for pigs.. what do you have way too many of stashed around your house? 1pt

35. Paper 2 Digi. Use thsi beautiful layout by LNxx to inspire your layout! 1pt

39. Get perfectly imperfect with your digital layout this month! Curl an edge, bend a corner, unstick some tape - let's make it look real. - 1pt

total points 17

Last edited by breakingbrie; 03-25-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

This is my spot. Never done anything like this. I hope I can do this.

Last edited by momof2angels; 03-25-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 17 pt
5 of 5 NR points

#6- Something excited about this month 1 pt.

#7- Buttons 1pt.

#11—Sometimes we just have to embrace the imperfections in our lives. Use this photo as an inspiration and make a confession on a scrapbook page about something you are embracing. - 2 pts +1 NR point using I am More by Traci and Meghan released 3/10

#12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout (3 max)

#12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt per layout (3 max) + 1 NR point for Traci's Extraordinary released 3/10

#15- Polyvore guide 2pt + 1 NR pt. using Jenn's Stop Being So Snippy Alpha (released 3/3, uploaded 3/4)

#21- Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) - 2 pts + 1 NR pt. using Kristin Cronin-Barrow's Vitamin D, released 3/10.

#26. Time for a sweet recipe challenge! 3 frames 2 ribbons 1 attatchment (ie staple, tape, brad, etc) 7 papers 9 flowers/stars 1 pt.

#27- My baby is turning 1 this month! I can't believe it! This is such a significant number to me, so I want to see some layouts with numbers on them! 1 pt. + 1 NR pt. using Meghan Mullens It's Your Big Day, released 3/10.

Last edited by carriesmom; 03-11-2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:38 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Back to give it a shot...

March Points Total: 1 pt.

#5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 pt

Last edited by scrapsandsass; 03-05-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:05 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

#5 - Paper Blocking inspired by Studio Calico
1 pt
Old 03-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS - 7
New Release Points - 2

8 - I love these pictures! Be inspired by these images to create your own creative photobooth series. - 1 pt.

11—Sometimes we just have to embrace the imperfections in our lives. Use this photo as an inspiration and make a confession on a scrapbook page about something you are embracing. - 2 pts + 1 pt NR (3/10 - I Am More by Traci and Meg)

21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) - 2 pts + 1 pt NR (3/10 - Extraordinary by Traci)

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her

Last edited by MommaTrish; 03-10-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!
TOTAL POINTS= 30
NR: 5/5

3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pts.

Inspired by this drawing (my dd had an imaginary 'disease'):

5 - Check out this SUPER fantastic paper blocking tutorial at Studio Calico and use the technique on your next layout! - 1 pt + 1 NR: Welcome to the World by Jenn and Nicole: 3/10

7 - Buttons are one of those elements that I use on almost every page. This month, create a page that includes at least 5 different buttons. Have fun and use them in a creative way if you are so inspired! - 1 pt 1 + 1 NR: Cindy's Layered Date Templates set 5: 3/10

11—Sometimes we just have to embrace the imperfections in our lives. Use this photo as an inspiration and make a confession on a scrapbook page about something you are embracing. - 2 pts

12—We all love Dr. Seuss this is his birthday month! Use one of these quotes as inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt
'Today I shall behave' - Dr Seuss

Today was good, today was fun, tomorrow is another one.

You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the one who'll decide wher to go.

13—This quote is so much of the inspiration for my own scrapbooking. The everyday moments and routines—while they seem uninteresting—will often make up a large part of what we remember. Take some time and take photos of your everyday life and use at least five on a layout. - 2 pts

20 - It's time for some spring cleaning! Scrap a layout on your plans to organize/clean/purge. - 1 pt + 1 NR: Cindy's Layered Date Templates set 4: 3/10

21. Use this poster design as inspiration for the composition of your layout. (can't wait for the hunger games!) 2pt

26. Time for a sweet recipe challenge! 3 frames 2 ribbons 1 attatchment (ie staple, tape, brad, etc) 7 papers 9 flowers/stars 1 pt.

34. If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies. Scrap about a change or transformation in your life that inspires you. 2pt + 1NR Cindy's HP37 3/17

37. Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone this month and find your own source of creative inspiration for a layout. Be sure to link us up to your inspiration in the credits of your layout. - 2 pts
I went out of my comfort zone and scraplifted this layout by casbury

40 - Lifestyle photography 2 pt + 1 NR (Kristin's Vitamin D 3/10)

Last edited by Freckles; 03-30-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

26. Recipe - 1 point + 1 point Hybrid = 2 points

39. Imperfect - 1 point + 1 point New Release
Cindy's Layered Dates Set 4 by Cindy Schneider released 3/10/2012

TOTAL = 4 points

Last edited by Sharon Kay; 03-16-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

here is mine:

3 - Visit www.marcjohns.com and take inspiration from his sweet and funny drawings to scrap your next layout. There's lots to be inspired by here, so dig in and get creative. Be sure to share what inspired you! - 2 pts

a. Teeth are always in style

23. Funny Faces! Attach digital glasses or a mustache or other element onto one of your photos for some giggles! 1pt

28. Use these holiday colors as inspiration for a layout! 1 pt.

31. Travel essentials for a Graphic Designer.. or a Digi Scrapper. Scrap about your must haves, and what you'd never leave home without if you were going on a trip. - 2 pts

38. Scrap a page about your relationship with food. Are you a healthy eater or a snack food junkie? - 2 pts

TOTAL: 20 Point

Last edited by mkcdaisy; 04-02-2012 at 09:06 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points 13

#6 What do you have going on this month that excites you?1 pt +NR: 1 pt Vitamin D by Kristin Cronin Barrow 3/12/2012

#7 Buttons 1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...25-boy&cat=500

#12 Dr. Seuss 1 pt

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...garten&cat=500

#12 Dr. Seuss 1 pt

#13 Take photos of everyday life and use at least five on a layout. 2pts

#34 Scrap about a change in your life that inspires you 2 pts

#27 Layouts with numbers 1 pt

#37 Push yourself outside your creative comfort zone 2pts +NR 1 pt for Traci's To the Moon and Back released 3/15-layout uploaded 3/20

This layout was inspired by this scrapper's gallery at Me So Scrappy and particularly this layout http://www.mesoscrappy.com/gallery/s...old-me&cat=500

Last edited by Txcorey; 04-01-2012 at 08:07 AM.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

12 Points

2:

2 points

7:

1 point + 1NR point

17:

1 point + 1 NR

27:

1 point + 1 NR point

30:

1 point + 1 NR point

36:

1 point + 1 NR

Last edited by NatalieKW; 03-22-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I will be joining again for some fun here...

Total Points: 4 points (2 challenge points plus 2 new release points)

#6 What do you have going on this month that excites you? 1 challenge point plus 1 NR point (I Love Me Some Sheri)

#12 Use one of the Dr Seuss quotes as inspiration 1 challenge point plus 1 NR point (I Love Me Some Sheri)

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Fan of ALL the designers at:

Last edited by scrapmonkey; 03-17-2012 at 03:04 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:21 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Tracyfish Send a message via Yahoo to Tracyfish

#21 - hunger games poster as inspiration

#25 - use circles in different opacities

Old 03-09-2012, 11:26 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Last edited by nikkiARNGwife; 03-25-2012 at 10:47 AM.