Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2008, 08:53 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm
Default viovio users

I have decided to use viovio.com to make my first photo book. However, the site is a little hard to navigate through. I normally can figure things out on my own but I am having trouble understanding what I am doing. For those ladies that have made a book using viovio can I ask you a few questions?

1. I hope I can explain this well....Is there a way to see your interior pages laid out like you can the cover? I want to be able to see what will be cut off so I can go back and change my layouts if I need to.

2. When they let you preview the inside of your book, does it show you how the pages are going to look exactly? So if there is going to be some of your page cut off do they show you that so you can go back and resize? **The reason I ask is I didn't notice any changes to my layouts when I looked at the preview, so I didn't know if that meant the pages would be ok.

Thank you for all your help. I hope I explained this well enough for everyone to understand.