Sweet Shoppe Designs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Lots of Goodies from Nettio Designs!

Hello hello everyone! I can't even tell you how excited I am that New Designer Debut Weekend is here! It's been a busy busy weekend which means I've got quite a few products to share with you today!

First up, Cindy, Janet, Darcy & I all teamed up to bring you our Petit Four - Potpourri - which is available limited edition through April 30th.

Next up I released two BRAND NEW Products into the Shoppe on Saturday...

Geometric Vol. 1
Designed with all my fellow geometry lover’s in mind, Geometric Vol. 1 features 3 brand-new 12×12-inch digital scrapbooking templates based around one of my favorite things – shapes!

Block Party Vol. 1
Calling all square-lovin’ digital scrapbookers, Block Party Vol. 1 is for you! Designed in my signature clean and modern blocked style, this digital scrapbooking template pack will have you creating wow-worthy layouts of your favorite life adventures and memories in no time.

And finally I have 5 Classic Releases being released into the Shoppe today...

That's a whole lot of Nettio Designs template-y goodness going on but luckily you can SAVE 25% off all these products through Sunday, April 8th. :thumb up:

Happy Scrapping!