Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 07-31-2018, 12:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default why is july such a long month??

I've been to India and back and it's STILL july.

I'm impatiently waiting for the August Bingo to come out so i can get going! Mama needs all.the.things from the store so I need a bingo discount, lol!! this will be my first time playing along so I'm super excited.

beckie_scraps on IG!
Old 07-31-2018, 12:57 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I feel like July has flown by...how is summer almost over already and I've got to back to school shop?!?! Waaaaaaaah!

Old 07-31-2018, 01:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

@carrie1977 I LOATHE summer. it's nice that kids aren't rushing off to school, etc, but I long for the cooler weather and football season and soccer practices and everyone being on a schedule! Of course, I could be just a tad jealous that I'm the only one in my house who has to get up early in the mornings, lol!!

beckie_scraps on IG!
Old 07-31-2018, 01:17 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Wow I feel like this month has FLOWN by so quickly!! I wish it would have been a slow month. Summer is winding down and the kiddos are going back to school soon. If only I could put the brakes on to make time stand still!

India huh? That is amazing! I can’t wait to see how you documented your trip! What was your favorite thing about the trip!
Old 07-31-2018, 02:31 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
Wow I feel like this month has FLOWN by so quickly!! I wish it would have been a slow month. Summer is winding down and the kiddos are going back to school soon. If only I could put the brakes on to make time stand still!

India huh? That is amazing! I can’t wait to see how you documented your trip! What was your favorite thing about the trip!
I was there for work so I didn't have a lot of free time - but we did to go a place called Hampi. It has 2,000 ancient buildings (or remnants of those buildings) still standing. it was really awesome. There were monkeys walking around and everything!

People are really nice. I think in general India is one of those cultures we often misunderstand because things common there can seem really rude here...but truly, the people are sooo nice. They culture is chaotic and vibrant and crazy and beautiful

beckie_scraps on IG!
Old 07-31-2018, 02:40 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

July has flown for me as well. Trust me girls, the old adage is true. The older you get the faster time flies by. The only months that really drag for me any more are January and February, and that's probably because I am not a fan of the cold and snow.

You paint a wonderful picture of India. Honestly, it has never been on my place of lists to visit because of how crowded it seems. I do not care for crowds at all, so a crowd in a foreign land would probably give me a heart attack. I don't even like to go shopping because of all the people in the stores. It is just overwhelming.
Old 07-31-2018, 05:32 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I always love July til the end! It's my birthday today on the 31st so I can't miss that! lol

But yeah I hear you on the bingo card coming out. I can never wait til it's out.
Old 07-31-2018, 05:36 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by g8rbeckie View Post
@carrie1977 I LOATHE summer. it's nice that kids aren't rushing off to school, etc, but I long for the cooler weather and football season and soccer practices and everyone being on a schedule! Of course, I could be just a tad jealous that I'm the only one in my house who has to get up early in the mornings, lol!!
Yes This!! I love being able to get out of the house more and summer is the season I take the most pictures to scrap BUT I so wish for the times where everyone is on schedule, cool weather all that stuff

For us July has flown by.... I imagine August will be even faster.... I'm ok with that, I just need today to slow down a little bit...... working on my last two bingo challenges for July.... and am going to be cutting it close I think.
Old 07-31-2018, 06:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Happy birthday, Lea!

I also can't believe it's still July. One kiddo went back to school (sort of) last Monday with cross country practices and band camp. I drove by one persons yard, and a tree near the road dumped a ton of leaves already. Yikes! It's only July!
Old 07-31-2018, 08:34 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Happy Birthday fellow July birthday. July seems to have flown by but I do welcome the cooler temps that will come up the fall season so I am ready for the months to fly by
Old 07-31-2018, 09:44 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

July and August are super long months for me because it’s really rounding he corner to Halloween now. I’m a huuuuge Halloween fan, and can’t wait for it to get here!!

Old 07-31-2018, 10:39 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

July has definitely been a long month and I'm super happy it's over. It's been so hot around here that I'm sooo ready for summer to be over. Only August to go through then we get a little bit of reprieve. I'm over these over 100*F temps!!
Old 07-31-2018, 11:34 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Ha! July has been a long month but in a good way for us.

We have done so much this month -- Fourth of July celebration, the children's zoo 2 hours away, my 20 year HS reunion, meeting my sister's new dog, the water playground, the county fair, the beach, the petting zoo, and just tonight celebrated my second cousin's 2nd birthday.

I'm whooped but it's been soooo nice to not have to drag my kids all over creation like I do during the school year.

My daughter starts school in 2 weeks, and I'm dreading it.