Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 09-24-2018, 09:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Using retired kits question

Hey! so I have a few questions
  • is there a list of all retired kits that we can refer to? I think some of the kits I previously purchased retired but I'm not totally sure. I assume we should mark kits as retired in credits.
  • when we use a retired kit on a LO in the gallery should we only post it to our "member gallery", or should we also post to the designer gallery even though it's retired?

thanks! just want to make sure I do things correctly.

beckie_scraps on IG!
Old 09-24-2018, 01:28 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
"is there a list of all retired kits that we can refer to? I think some of the kits I previously purchased retired but I'm not totally sure. I assume we should mark kits as retired in credits.
No, but a quick way to see if something is retired is to search the kit name in the store. If it doesn't show up, it's retired. It's nice to mark it retired so that people don't go searching for it, but it's not required.

Quote:
when we use a retired kit on a LO in the gallery should we only post it to our "member gallery", or should we also post to the designer gallery even though it's retired?
As a designer, I appreciate ALL pages loaded to my designer gallery- retired or not. I like to see what people create with my products (past and present) and I'm most likely to see them when people load them to my gallery. So, I don't have a problem with it.

Old 09-24-2018, 01:49 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

That's good to know.
Old 09-24-2018, 05:01 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by YepBrook View Post
No, but a quick way to see if something is retired is to search the kit name in the store. If it doesn't show up, it's retired. It's nice to mark it retired so that people don't go searching for it, but it's not required.

As a designer, I appreciate ALL pages loaded to my designer gallery- retired or not. I like to see what people create with my products (past and present) and I'm most likely to see them when people load them to my gallery. So, I don't have a problem with it.
Thanks Brook!!

beckie_scraps on IG!
Old 09-24-2018, 08:50 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I always upload any layout that uses any of the designer's products, retired or not, to their gallery. I just don't link it because it's not in the store.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:53 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:

Soooo, I thought the designer's area was reserved for those on the C.T. of designer. I'm getting the impression from this comment that is not the case. I don't want to hijack the OP'S post, but what is the protocol for the different galleries when posting?
Old 09-24-2018, 10:17 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyMilfd View Post
Soooo, I thought the designer's area was reserved for those on the C.T. of designer. I'm getting the impression from this comment that is not the case. I don't want to hijack the OP'S post, but what is the protocol for the different galleries when posting?
Oh no, anyone can post there using that designer's product!!! Post away!! It's a great way to go and look at layouts for certain products in their galleries!
Old 09-24-2018, 10:59 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

If you feel like it, you are welcome to post your layouts with products by that designer in the galleries nested under 'Designer Inspiration' (not to be confused with the gallery labeled 'The Designer Gallery' under the Sweet Shoppe Staff section, that is for the designers to post their own layouts).

Old 09-25-2018, 09:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
If you feel like it, you are welcome to post your layouts with products by that designer in the galleries nested under 'Designer Inspiration' (not to be confused with the gallery labeled 'The Designer Gallery' under the Sweet Shoppe Staff section, that is for the designers to post their own layouts).
thanks for clarifying! I definitely mean inspiration gallery. I should have said it right so as not to confuse anyone lol!

beckie_scraps on IG!