Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2008, 03:48 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default It never fails...

So today we realize Kaylee has pink eye. I looked and looked for the Polysporin drops we have but couldn't find them, so DH goes out to get a new bottle (and ends up buying something else that he points out isn't for the green gook type of pink eye. WTF? Why buy it then??) He leaves to go to my BILs house to have a BBQ (and he is mad because I'm not going, like I'm trying to get out of it...I don't want Kaylee infecting anyone!) and I come inside to take one more look and I find the darn thing! Isn't that always the way? Find the something you've been looking for as soon as you buy a replacement. LOL
Old 05-18-2008, 04:04 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

-pats-
men are impossible.
and it's always like that. you can't find toothpaste. so you go buy some. and then you find it in the back of the medicine cabinet. it's neverending. hehe.

but i hope your little one feels better! pinkeye is no fun.
Old 05-18-2008, 04:50 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to iJenny

aw man! That totally sucks!! I had pinkeye a couple weeks ago and it was such a hassle! I feel your pain, sister! And don't let DH guilt you into feeling like you should have gone to that party. Pinkeye is SUPER contagious and the bacteria can live for quite a while on hard surfaces (door knobs, etc). If you had taken her, she surely would have infected someone else.
Sorry DH is being a pain.

creating for
* 9th & Bloom * Jennifer Barrette Designs * Polly & Rufus Designs *

Old 05-18-2008, 05:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Yep, he's been a big pain in the arse this weekend. My daughter had her 6th birthday party yesterday and what did he do to help me? He swept (because I asked him to) and blew up half the balloons (because I asked him to). While I was busting my butt cleaning the house and decorating for the party, he sat on his butt and watched TV. Then when the kids started coming, he left! He went to get his hair cut then drove around for 2 hours! Good thing my SIL stayed with me or else I would've been by myself with 7 kids! I had to get Kristen to blow out the candles more than once so I could get her on video and with the camera.