Sweet Shoppe Designs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default BIG News!

So I think I must be the most impatient person in the world because it seems like you guys have been scrapping for a looong time now and I haven't gotten to give away any rewards! If I am impatient, maybe you guys are too, so I've decided to change things up and let you know that starting this weekend, I'll be sending out 20% coupons to everyone who completed ALL of January's challenges which you'll be able to use next week!

Then, next month, I'll send 30% coupons to everyone who completes ALL of January and February's challenges and finally in April, I'll send 40% coupons to everyone who completes ALL of January, February & March's challenges.

I'll track everything on my end, so from now on, all you have to do now is scrap along with all of our Think Outside The Box challenges, post in our monthly tracker threads and wait for your coupon to arrive in your inbox each month!

You will NOT have to send in a request for a coupon from this point forward. Rewards will be tracked and sent automatically!

It's never too late to start - I'll track everyone who participates individually so that you'll earn coupons according to the following scale...

1 month of challenges = 20%
2 months of challenges = 30%
3 months of challenges = 40%

40% is the maximum discount you can earn in the shoppe and once you've earned a 40% coupon, tracking will start over again the following month.

The instant gratification monster in me is super happy with this change and I hope you guys are too!

Look for those coupon soon and please let me know if you have any questions!

Robin

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 02-11-2014 at 11:49 PM.