Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 10-07-2018, 08:34 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default Practical forum help please!

Happy DSD! I'm sorry if the answer to this is somewhere, I am new to this forum this weekend and I have hunted around here as well as on google trying to find this info.

I can't figure out two things:

How do I adjust the size of images displayed in the forum? For example, in this thread: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ad.php?t=89655 some posters were able to display the shop kit images not so HUGE, and even show them side by side. I've tried using the standard code for image size adjustment but it very definitively did not work.

How do I link to kits from the gallery? Weirdly I think I have managed to do this in the past but now I can't make it work. I am used to galleries where there's an option like there is here in the forum to automatically create a link but I don't see a way to do that in the gallery. Am I totally overlooking something obvious?

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-07-2018, 09:14 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

If you save the image from the gallery view of the store (vs. clicking on the product), you'll get the smaller image.

To hyperlink, you have to manually do it ... [ url = HYPERLINK ] image [ \url ] <- no spaces. I'm lazy and usually just paste the link