Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 04-09-2014, 01:33 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Now it happened to me!!!

I just managed to purchase a kit that I already had in my stash!

I've been around SSD for it seems like forever, and occasionally you see a thread in the forum here where s.o. says they've double purchased some product. I always thought I was too organized that anything like that could happen to me (or just really remembered too well what I bought here in the store), but I guess, after buying thousands of products here, now it's finally my turn!

I've been downloading the purchases I made with my SSD rewards yesterday (yes, downloading a bunch of products takes that long for me, and it's still not done) and as I was sorting away Krystal's "There She Goes" kit after unzipping it, my computer was kind enough to tell me that a file by that name already exists. I did a quick double check, and alas! My computer was right! The date of the old file tells me I purchased the kit back in November or so. Grrrr!!!

I guess, I'll have to do what has been suggested here in the forums before: PM Krystal and ask her if she'd allow me to get another kit instead! I just wish, I'd have kept my wish list updated by removing ALL the kits I've previously purchased; then I'd be saving myself and others (e.g. possibly Krystal) a lot of trouble! So sorry!

Anyone here track with me?

P.S. When I contact Krystal, will I need to include proof that I purchased this kit twice? I'm sure I can find the invoice of both purchases in my orders history. But then what do I do? Screenshot? Or can designers access our orders history in some way (like if we provide links to the invoices)? I've never done this before so I'm a bit clueless ...

Last edited by suladesign; 04-09-2014 at 01:48 AM.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:53 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

You can also email Robin at admin@sweetshoppedesigns.com and she can help you!

Old 04-09-2014, 08:59 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Yes, it's easy for designers to do a search to find the two order numbers.

I also thought that I was too organized to ever do this. But not too long ago I purchased a pack of CU buttons twice. I guess I really liked them! LOL!

Old 04-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Stacey42 Send a message via Yahoo to Stacey42

I've done it before too.

Pity we don't have the Instant Order Update feature Amazon does so when we look at products we already have it would say "You already purchased this on 9/17/13"
Old 04-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey42 View Post
I've done it before too.

Pity we don't have the Instant Order Update feature Amazon does so when we look at products we already have it would say "You already purchased this on 9/17/13"
Yah, or something like the silhouette online store has: if you already own a product, it'll show right next to it (instead of the buy or wish list option).

Anyhow, I guess I better find that old invoice in my orders history to get the order number and then see what Robin or Krystal says ...