Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-23-2018, 07:49 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Anyone else?

I have had issues making comments in the gallery for the last 2 days. I often get you did not fill out the comments or ratings field, or invalid entry you do not have permissions. SO frustrating sometimes they post easy breezy sometimes it takes try after try after try. Ive cleared my browsers etc nothing helps it just seems to be random when it does choose to let me reply. Ive been trying to browse and comment more and this is making it hard to keep up on
Old 03-23-2018, 11:58 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Are you using your phone to do it? This often happens to me when I'm using my phone. I've not found a fix. I just sadly pass the layout by wishing I could have left the love I had intended. Incidentally, this has happened to me on a few of your gorgeous pages!

Old 03-23-2018, 01:10 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I just left love to a few pages. I had no problems. I sometimes use my phone to leave love, no problems either.
Sorry I'm no more of a help for you.

Old 03-23-2018, 01:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi&co. View Post
Are you using your phone to do it? This often happens to me when I'm using my phone. I've not found a fix. I just sadly pass the layout by wishing I could have left the love I had intended. Incidentally, this has happened to me on a few of your gorgeous pages!
Ive actually tried from both and have issues, Ive cleared my cache on both too...still not able to most the time. It's SO frustrating
Old 03-23-2018, 01:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

aww darn! It usually works on my laptop. I can't figure out what's wrong either.

Old 03-23-2018, 01:41 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

I've left quite a few comments today and had no problems at all.. hmm.. hope you can figure this out soon!
Old 03-23-2018, 02:17 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

that is so frustrating! I wonder if it's a problem with your IP or something?

I was having a strange problem for awhile with instagram where I couldn't follow anyone if i was on my wifi but if i was on my cell /data I could.. it was weird and it lasted for a couple months but then resolved on it's own
Old 03-23-2018, 02:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinCB View Post
that is so frustrating! I wonder if it's a problem with your IP or something?

I was having a strange problem for awhile with instagram where I couldn't follow anyone if i was on my wifi but if i was on my cell /data I could.. it was weird and it lasted for a couple months but then resolved on it's own
No clue, I was just able to post about 5 comments but I’m still doubtful it will last . I went through this yesterday and discussed it with Cassie in a pm I kept trying while talking with her and a few finally went through then I was right back to not being able too again. Everything is updated in my phone and computer I’ve tried different browsers and cleared everything with CC cleaner ... I’m at a loss and just hope it too corrects itself.