Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2017, 09:34 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Qotd: What's on your SSD wishlist?

I noticed it's a little quiet in the forum the last couple of weeks, so I thought it would be fun to maybe start a "random question of the day".

My first question is: What's on your SSD wishlist?

I know it's a little early, but DSD is approaching really quick and I'm also trying to go for a black out with the bingo challenges this month, so I'm getting my wishlist ready. So I wanted to know what's on your wishlist? What products are you drooling over?

Old 09-12-2017, 09:38 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I've got these ones in my wishlist so far:

And I'm sure I'll add tons more!

Old 09-12-2017, 11:51 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I need to go through and clean up my wishlist -- what I bought, what I want to add, etc but I know these ones off the top of my head.

Old 09-12-2017, 01:59 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Awesome picks Cassie. I guessed I missed the 'feeling philoslothical' one from Amanda. So cute!

Old 09-12-2017, 04:29 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Wild west bundle from wendy p
And by land from amber shaw
Old 09-12-2017, 04:29 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

These are on my To Be Scrapped With Soon list:

Old 09-12-2017, 09:10 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Great picks! My wishlist is seriously long, and every week I add more to it than I take off. But these are some of the kits I'm considering for DSD. I'm sure this list will be entirely redone once I see what the designers come out with between now and then!

For our beach trip, one of these:

For our Disney album (I've done about 1 page so far, and the trip was a year and a half ago. Bad me!)

And probably at least 1 more Disney kit, but I need to look through my photos and see what I want to scrap first.

One of these for Lauren's Girl Scout camping trip:

And some kits for everyday pages:

Old 09-13-2017, 12:02 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Beautiful picks everyone.
I agree Rachel, I always seem to add more than I take off. I'll probably add more too.

Old 09-13-2017, 08:48 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My wish list grows and grows, until suddenly I get tired of looking at it, and I clear it. Then I start again! I do shop from it when I have discounts or gift cards, though. Here are some things on mine:

And many more! Maybe it's time to clear it again and start over.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:10 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

A TON of Cindy's templates! I also have a variety of kits in all different colors that I'd like to have, but I'm thinking I need the pretzel alpha in this one:

And this alpha is too fun:

Old 09-13-2017, 12:47 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I clear mine every once in a while and of course add to it. Here are a few I would like to get shortly;

Old 09-13-2017, 01:10 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

uuugh, I have WAY too much!! Just when I get it dwindled down I add more and more!!

Here are a few things that I keep eyeing. One day...one day!

I really want this one to scrap what life has been like, but I'm also trying to move past these days on to brighter happier days. That's why this is sitting in my wishlist

I love, love, love this one!! I say it to my son ALL THE TIME! But I don't have photos that I could scrap it. So I keep it in my wishlist hoping one day I'll find the perfect photo to scrap this beautiful kit!

I really love this one, the colors, but especially the message. This is such an uplifting collection that I toss back and forth whether to get it or not. So beautiful and will probably end up on my computer soon!

Again trying not to focus on the negative. We went through a lot of sarcasm and we are getting used to not being to sarcastic, trying to focus on the positives and things we want people to hear, not figure out if you are being sarcastic or not. But this bundle sums up the language of my oldest for the past two-three years!

Okay, so my son is obsessed with dinosaurs, need I say any more? Oh and when this released I wasn't on the computer and completely missed buying it opening weekend. Now I just have to wait until there is money in my Paypal so I can finally get it and scrap his love of dinosaurs and my oldest's love for Jurassic Park/World!

I just recently discovered this one. While I've never been to a worldly concer, we did take my girls to a MercyMe concert and these were the colors of the stage. I figured I can scrap those photos as well as maybe scrap my daughter's worldy music that she got my husband to cave in and let her listen

Another one that I just recently discovered. Need I say more than who doesn't have enough lego kits?!

This is another one of those "I thought I bought" products. I really honestly thought I purchased this when it came out. But I can't find the sales order or the download links. So I must have dreamt I bought it (please tell me that I'm not the only one who does that?!)

This is one of those "I don't need, but I want" kits. I love Peter Pan...hello, my name is Wendy! But I already have the Peter Pan kit from WendyP and I don't know if I need a second one, especially since I just scrapped all our Peter Pan photos from our most recent Disney vacation. So it'll sit in my wishlist until I can't hold out any longer and buy it!

Okay that's just a few of what's in my wishlist. There are more, but I won't bore you with my reasoning of why they are in my wishlist and what I have been wishing to get these past few months!
Old 09-13-2017, 01:46 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Beautiful picks everyone. So much gorgeous kits and templates in this thread.

Wendy, do you have Hook photos from your Disney trip? Maybe you can use the Peter Pan kit to scrap Hook photos? I see a hook, skulls and a pirates ship, so it could work with Hook photos as well.

Old 09-13-2017, 04:15 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

We didn't see hook when we went. Although even if he was there my then 2 year old would have been terrified. Only Peter Pan and TInkerbell photos, mostly which was scrapped as soon as we got home because they are my favorite 💖
Old 09-14-2017, 12:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I just discovered how in love I am with Red Ivy's kits, so my goal is to now own them all. But here are a few I am thinking about for DSD (may change depending on NR...

Last edited by tammybean04; 09-14-2017 at 12:34 PM.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:54 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

A lot of the Double It Up: Blocked templates from Cindy Schneider. And Brook's templates as I love how different and whimsical her templates are. Here are just a few of the kits on my wishlist as I have a long list as well!

Old 09-14-2017, 02:10 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Gorgeous picks everyone. I love seeing what you all have in your wishlists.