Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2013, 10:04 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Tracyfish Send a message via Yahoo to Tracyfish
Default The Voice finale

So who do you think is going to win?

I think Danielle is definitely the most marketable, but I really like the Swon Brothers too.

Michele is phenomenal, but I'm not sure how well she would do in the real world.

Old 06-17-2013, 10:05 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I stopped watching a few weeks ago.. I was sorta disappointed when my faves got the boot.

Michele is who I would like to win though
Old 06-17-2013, 10:11 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm so hooked on this show and it's killing me that I couldn't see it tonight!!!! But I have to say that I've been loving team Blake as a whole this season and am loving the country music. I'd like to see one of them win but certainly think Michelle has a chance too. I agree though that there have been some surprising eliminations the last few weeks. I really thought Sasha would make the finals.
Old 06-17-2013, 10:13 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Tracyfish Send a message via Yahoo to Tracyfish

I didn't think Sasha had the personality to really get the people behind her. That hurt her votes.

I love that Blake has brought back so much of the older country music too.

Old 06-17-2013, 11:16 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I have a feeling its Danielle's to lose. I thought Adam had the stronger team this season and was so disappointed when Sarah and Judith left together. The Swons seem to have found a great niche with 70s - would have liked to see them do some Fleetwood Mac. I think Michele could have success in the indie scene but Danielle's got so much momentum behind her even if I think her stage presence could use some improvement.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:22 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I thought Adam had a really strong team too and I loved Sarah, Amber, and Judith but the Swon Brothers have been winning me over bit by bit.

No denying Danielle has an awesome voice but she seems too cookie cutter to me - her stage presence stinks and she's kind of a puppet just singing the songs like they've been sung by the original artist with no personal flair - KWIM? I think with more maturity and experience she'll come into her own but I think right now is too soon but I'm afraid the popular vote will win it for her.

I do like Michelle a lot but I don't think she has the momentum to pull off a win.

In all honesty I think the 2 runners up really "win" because they are free to contract with any label while the winner is locked into Universal for however long the contract is... just my 2 cents!
Old 06-18-2013, 03:12 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to yari

I am so rooting for Michelle! That girl is amazing!!

Old 06-18-2013, 03:41 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Michelle is my fave by far, and I think the Swon Brothers are a lot of fun... and have been rooting for them since the beginning... Danielle is kinda boring to me... I think as she ages and has some real life personal experiences she will grow to be more emotional in her performances... but I think her lack of real life experiences really shows and why I don't "feel it" with her... but I'm afraid people latch to her story when they vote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I love them all! I think Danielle will win, but I have been rooting for Michelle all season. I honestly think the reason Judith and to a degree Sasha were not "keepers" was because of the too-strong vocals. I remember during an earlier mentoring session Shakira said to one of the contestants to leave themselves some room. Although both Judith and Sasha sang powerfully they both seem to struggle with subtlety. I would have preferred to hear them sing ballads. And that was where Usher was smart with Michelle - he had her doing much more melodic pieces for the last few weeks, and it really helped her image. I love that show and am so sorry I only started watching this season!
Old 06-18-2013, 06:32 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I'm still stuck on Sarah, she had a bit of that Florence + the Machine sound. But I'm rooting for Michelle, next Swons, and agree pretty much with Heather about Danielle.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:17 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

I <3 the Swon Bros!!

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 06-18-2013, 09:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I don't even watch this show, but I looked up the finalists and I just bought The Swon Brothers' performances on iTunes.

I'm just so not a fan of female singers on any of these talent shows. I'm sure they can all sing, but they all sound the same to me.