Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 05-05-2016, 02:50 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Project ME?

I've been doing PL for a year and a few months and love it, but I feel like the albums I make are more of a family album. So I was thinking of making a small 6x8 album all about me and my daily life. Like a diary/journal with pictures of my everyday things and feelings. A currently card with all the details of what I'm loving, doing, eating and so on. And bonus, the pages will fit into my planner so that my everyday plans can be a part of the album too.

Anyone ever try something like this and want to share ideas and tips?
Old 05-05-2016, 07:41 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I did that last year (even a 6x8) but haven't had it printed. I love it! And my PL this year IS more of a project me. My family isn't all that interesting anymore, lol! I mean, everything is good, but they're teens and the boys have their own lives and they don't appreciate mom documenting their every move anymore. I'll put stuff about them in my pages occasionally, but my book is pretty much just me stuff. I'm loving it so far.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:24 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I just stalked your gallery and I love your pages!! I want to do mine non digital though, so kind of a hybrid version with addition of actual PL cards and pictures. Somehow the putting things into physical pockets, and creating a more traditional scrapbook is calming.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:26 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineF View Post
I just stalked your gallery and I love your pages!! I want to do mine non digital though, so kind of a hybrid version with addition of actual PL cards and pictures. Somehow the putting things into physical pockets, and creating a more traditional scrapbook is calming.
I would LOVE to do that, but the mess and clean up and trying to stay stocked with products ends up holding me back. I did Lynette's Holiday Faves class a few years ago and just barely finished by album. I hope you start this and post your pages. I'd love to see them!