Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2008, 11:15 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree
Thumbs up Viovio Praise!!

Viovio is a booking making service (just like Shutterfly) and I found out about them from a thread over at DST (but I know someone over here posted about them too). Well, their prices are just too good to pass up so I decided I needed to try them (I have done over 500 LO's and not printed one of them for my scrapbooks).

So I "created" and ordered my first 2 books from them on Monday and yesterday I got this "personal" email (not a generated one) from CS.

Quote:
Date Ordered: Monday 28 April, 2008

Elizabeth, greetings from viovio and thank you for your order. Some of your text on your pages is very close to the edge and I fear it will be trimmed during production. Would you like to upload replacement images that have the text a bit further from the edge? Here is the preview for both books so you can review the pages closely

(I REMOVED THE LINKS FOR SECURITY REASONS)

viovio support

Your order has been updated to the following status: Customer Hold [22]

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.
How freaking cool is that!! But the best part is I didn't get it till this morning so I frantically emailed her back (telling her it might be awhile because I needed to re-dig up all those PSD's) and she told me they would "hold" my book for as long as it took me to fix the pages!!! When I was done just drop her a note and they will grab the new ones from my gallery and rush my book!!!

So if their book quality is as GREAT as their customer service I will be so happy!!! So who better to share this kind of thing with them ny digi friends that also love to get books printed!!!

BTW I paid 16.09 for a soft bound 36 page book and you can custom make the font and back covers just like Shutterfly!!!

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 04-30-2008, 11:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Wow that is SO awesome, I am def going to have to give them a shot. You really cant beat customer service like that. I would be so excited to hear how your book comes out to boot but they seem like they pay a lot of attention to detail so im sure it will be gorgeous!!
Old 04-30-2008, 11:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

That's impressive service! Let us know how you like the quality when you get them. So far I've only printed individual pages and placed them in my own books, but I do have a couple of theme books I'm working on and might be in the market to get a whole book printed.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Stacey42 Send a message via Yahoo to Stacey42

I did my Journal Your Christmas album with them and was really pleased with the quality of my book. I have an 8x8 softcover. They were speedy with the delivery as well.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

that is way cool. I will have to check them out. I have yet to have any LO printed.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I am so doing this then...You are the second person to post a thread about this company so I think I will give them a shot for sure.....THANKS A MILLION

Proudly creating for:
LCC by Amy Stoffel, Cori Gammon, DIGI SCRAP ADDICTS Site CT,
Faith True, Geek Chic Scraps, Jac Bernardo, Laura Banasiak, Litabells Designs, Kelley Mickus, Micheline Martin Designs, Nikki Epperson,
Penny Springmann, SCRAP ORCHARD Site CT, THE DAILY SCRAPPER Site CT